Kay's journey to health and happiness

I'm fine thanks lovely :), waiting anxiously for my docs appointment in the morning. After 2 weeks of rest, hope she says I can go back gym, I miss it so much :rolleyes:. I also had some news from my friend that goes to group. I mentioned a few weeks back that my C will be closing our group because of small numbers. Well this week was the last week so from next week I will be joining a new group on Thursdays mornings. Feels weird because my mind is so used to Tuesdays lol . I hope my new C is nice xx

Aww I hope you get the all clear Kay I know how desperate you are to exercise again. We will still all be here no matter what day you weigh, a fresh group means a fresh start for you that can only be good :D x

I hope it's good news at the dr Hun, but if you can return to the gym please take it easy , xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww I hope you get the all clear Kay I know how desperate you are to exercise again. We will still all be here no matter what day you weigh, a fresh group means a fresh start for you that can only be good :D x

I know Sheila, but my previous C is a large part of why I lost 4 stone, she was amazing support, its just a shame she doesn't have any more morning groups. For me a good C really matters, its what my £5 goes towards otherwise I could be doing it at home. Not worried about making friends, I know I can make them, but really hope she's good xx

I hope it's good news at the dr Hun, but if you can return to the gym please take it easy , xxx

Thanks Vonnie :):) I will xx

Gonna head off to bed Hun ,
Catch you tomorrow , hope dr 's go well Hun x
Night night xxxx

Gonna head off to bed Hun ,
Catch you tomorrow , hope dr 's go well Hun x
Night night xxxx

lol I just posted the same on your diary :D hehe xx

Good luck at the doctors bunny, I hope she has the answers that you want xx

Morning everyone ;),

I'm back from the docs and she still says to refrain from the gym just as a precaution so I will have to take her advice :rolleyes:. I think with only 2 weeks to the op they want me to take it easy although I feel like I don't want to slow down :p. We came to a compromise, I think she could see how fed up I was getting so I have been allowed to do some exercises at home which I am going to start from today. I am going to aim for x2 sets of 30 mins a day .

I am starting week 2 of my Salad Challenge today. This time I have a lot of my mins friends doing it with me :D yay ! Some of you may know already, my weigh in day has changed now permanently to Thursday mornings. My old group has now closed down. It will feel strange weighing on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays, but I guess I will get used to it.

I'm just having my hot lemon tea now and will pop over to diaries to catch up now. Hope your all having a lovely day ! :)

Kay xx

Morning everyone ;), I'm back from the docs and she still says to refrain from the gym just as a precaution so I will have to take her advice :rolleyes:. I think with only 2 weeks to the op they want me to take it easy although I feel like I don't want to slow down :p. We came to a compromise, I think she could see how fed up I was getting so I have been allowed to do some exercises at home which I am going to start from today. I am going to aim for x2 sets of 30 mins a day . I am starting week 2 of my Salad Challenge today. This time I have a lot of my mins friends doing it with me :D yay ! Some of you may know already, my weigh in day has changed now permanently to Thursday mornings. My old group has now closed down. It will feel strange weighing on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays, but I guess I will get used to it. I'm just having my hot lemon tea now and will pop over to diaries to catch up now. Hope your all having a lovely day ! :) Kay xx
Hi Kay Glad you came to a compromise over the exercise, but I can understand the doc wanting you to take it easy, with only 2 weeks to go you done want to hinder the op going ahead, Do your exercises at home but with care , I don't know what you are doing but I would advise not to plank they do put stress in your back , It will be strange a new c, but I'm sure the new group will be fine , when I watched eastenders and it was the funeral I was at home I think it was the night before my op I was excited telling my sis Kay goes there for her SW class, bet she thought I was crackers lol, I sometimes wish if I'd have known I was going to be off 6 month I would of joined a local group here at the start of jan, I know what you mean about having a good C, when I very first started SW in 2000 my c got me to my 8 st, loss but she gave up , I went to another near my work didn't like it, then I found my local one went there did lose and near enough got bk to my previous loss but all the way through I didn't like the c and the lady that weighed you also was quite opinionated, Oh well it's not worth it now I've only just over a month and tbh taking my gain post op out of it I've done ok by myself , Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay Glad you came to a compromise over the exercise, but I can understand the doc wanting you to take it easy, with only 2 weeks to go you done want to hinder the op going ahead, Do your exercises at home but with care , I don't know what you are doing but I would advise not to plank they do put stress in your back , It will be strange a new c, but I'm sure the new group will be fine , when I watched eastenders and it was the funeral I was at home I think it was the night before my op I was excited telling my sis Kay goes there for her SW class, bet she thought I was crackers lol, I sometimes wish if I'd have known I was going to be off 6 month I would of joined a local group here at the start of jan, I know what you mean about having a good C, when I very first started SW in 2000 my c got me to my 8 st, loss but she gave up , I went to another near my work didn't like it, then I found my local one went there did lose and near enough got bk to my previous loss but all the way through I didn't like the c and the lady that weighed you also was quite opinionated, Oh well it's not worth it now I've only just over a month and tbh taking my gain post op out of it I've done ok by myself , Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You and Bev have done fantastic for weighing at home. It's kind of encouraging for me to know that because if I don't like my new group then I'm not gonna pay £5 a week for nothing, its most likely I will continue from home too and become a home weigher. But I do like getting my awards and shinny stickers in group :p so I hope it all works out.

Yep I should be fine with the exercises, I'm looking for a slow easy one on youtube to follow, probably Rosemary Conely :D snails pace lol !

I wanted to ask you something, you know when u eat in the day, do u have a set time for your meals ? or do u just eat when your hungry ? I find when I follow a set time plan and copy that each day, I have a better loss. Strange I know but it really works. I know its a bit robotic lol but I'm one of those sad people that actually looks forward to 1pm, 3p, 5pm on my sheet and seeing whats next to be eaten :p xx

You and Bev have done fantastic for weighing at home. It's kind of encouraging for me to know that because if I don't like my new group then I'm not gonna pay £5 a week for nothing, its most likely I will continue from home too and become a home weigher. But I do like getting my awards and shinny stickers in group :p so I hope it all works out. Yep I should be fine with the exercises, I'm looking for a slow easy one on youtube to follow, probably Rosemary Conely :D snails pace lol ! I wanted to ask you something, you know when u eat in the day, do u have a set time for your meals ? or do u just eat when your hungry ? I find when I follow a set time plan and copy that each day, I have a better loss. Strange I know but it really works. I know its a bit robotic lol but I'm one of those sad people that actually looks forward to 1pm, 3p, 5pm on my sheet and seeing whats next to be eaten :p xx

Even snail pace is moving , and slow controlled movements work the muscles better,
I'm terrible only eat when hungry hence why I miss meals ,

Even snail pace is moving , and slow controlled movements work the muscles better,
I'm terrible only eat when hungry hence why I miss meals ,

Oh I wish I had that problem, I'm always flippin hungry ! :D Can we swop tummys lol ? xx

Back