Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hiya Kay :)

Hope you're enjoying some good weather.Sitting here in the garden soaking it up with a cuppa tea & a litre of water.

Bank holiday here so having a lazy long weekend.

Congrats on the size 14,it's my dream to be able to walk into any shop & think hell yeah a size 14 dress will do. My boobs & tummy are my prob areas,would love a little nip & tuck to put them back to what they once were,which reminds me I must do the lottery ;)

Oooh Kay forgot to tell you I had a lovely greeting every morning from a beautiful baby bunny while away. It was reminding me of you everyday. :)

Ooh lucky you,
She's been rubbish here , coming but then changing her bloody mind ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol 3 times today :p. My sister called on Skype after that so was chatting away to her, then finished my 3 litres, added it on plant nanny, my dandelion looks so cute :D. I've just finished eating and I'm stuffed. My tum is proper sticking out. I'm hoping that's the water and not the food lol xx

Hiya Kay :)

Hope you're enjoying some good weather.Sitting here in the garden soaking it up with a cuppa tea & a litre of water.

Bank holiday here so having a lazy long weekend.

Congrats on the size 14,it's my dream to be able to walk into any shop & think hell yeah a size 14 dress will do. My boobs & tummy are my prob areas,would love a little nip & tuck to put them back to what they once were,which reminds me I must do the lottery ;)

Hello lovely :wavey:, how are you ? Glad your soaking up the sun in the garden and enjoying a long bank holiday weekend. Yep I was just saying to some of my other mins friends that being between sizes can be a right nightmare. My problem areas are my arms and tum, they look like their pulling away from body, have a life of their own :D . Oh yeh I wouldn't mind a little nip & tuck too, we could play the lottery together ! :p:p

I was wondering are you still doing the Salad Challenge with us hun ? because I didn't see you post your food for DAY 1 like the rest of us yesterday on the Challenge thread ?

Kay xx

Oooh Kay forgot to tell you I had a lovely greeting every morning from a beautiful baby bunny while away. It was reminding me of you everyday. :)

Aww how cute :p, wish u had a pic. Baby buns are super cute ! By the way, I'm loving your new avatar pic, its fab ! :D

Kay xx

Hmmm so I was just using a BMI calculator and realised I need to get to, 10st 10lbs to be in the normal category and to come out of `overweight' which I am in at the mo. Long way to go Kay :rolleyes:.

TODAYS EATS

SALAD CHALLENGE WK2 DAY 2 :)

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Protein Shake 100cals 5 syns
pure-series-pouch_7.jpg
Snack -
x1 apple

Body Magic
40 min walk in the park

Lunch -
x1 Egg with x1 800g wm bread (hexb) and salad

Snack -
Fruit Salad

IMG_0909.jpg

Dinner -
Red Kidney Bean Salad

IMG_0999.jpg

Drinks -
3 Litres of Water :p (including herbal teas)
x1 lemon zest tea
x3 green teas
x1 camomile and spiced apple
x1 slimatee

TOTAL SYNS = 5 :)

Hello lovely :wavey:, how are you ? Glad your soaking up the sun in the garden and enjoying a long bank holiday weekend. Yep I was just saying to some of my other mins friends that being between sizes can be a right nightmare. My problem areas are my arms and tum, they look like their pulling away from body, have a life of their own :D . Oh yeh I wouldn't mind a little nip & tuck too, we could play the lottery together ! :p:p

I was wondering are you still doing the Salad Challenge with us hun ? because I didn't see you post your food for DAY 1 like the rest of us yesterday on the Challenge thread ?

Kay xx

Kay,

I think I'll have to pull outta your salad challenge, I kinda had an EE meal plan for the week (I'm a carbaholic) & I tend to use up most of my syns as well, I'm afraid of trying someting new when I'm only getting back into the plan.

I'll read up on RED days & do it another week. You have inspired me to have a salad a day & I went for a 50min bike ride. Havn't been able to hit your 3litre water target but I'm trying ;)

Kay,

I think I'll have to pull outta your salad challenge, I kinda had an EE meal plan for the week (I'm a carbaholic) & I tend to use up most of my syns as well, I'm afraid of trying someting new when I'm only getting back into the plan.

I'll read up on RED days & do it another week. You have inspired me to have a salad a day & I went for a 50min bike ride. Havn't been able to hit your 3litre water target but I'm trying ;)

Oh no probs Issy :) I agree, you should ease yourself back into the plan hun and go with what your comfortable with, challenges can wait till later, there's no hurry :p. Well done on all the body magic your doing and on the water. You've had a brill loss when u came back and I'm sure you'll continue to do well lovely ;) xx

Last edited:
Going to hit the pillow now me thinks and have an early night :nightf: . Night night ladies, catch u all tomorrow ;) xx

Morning little lovely bunny :)

How are you doing? Finally managed to pop on briefly so just catching up while i can.

Hope that you have a really lovely day hun xx

Thanks hun :p, how's your day going so far ? and more importantly, what's for tea tonight ? hehe :D xx

Hmmm tea ended up being off plan, me and j had the night off together. Ahhh well, back to it today and going for a lovely walk with my friend in a bet. Will do a red day to claw back any damage xx

Hmmm tea ended up being off plan, me and j had the night off together. Ahhh well, back to it today and going for a lovely walk with my friend in a bet. Will do a red day to claw back any damage xx

Morning RR :) aww its nice when u get some time with J, as I know u mentioned it doesn't happen often because of your work shifts. I think we all need to have a day in the week when we're not worrying over syns lol. Red day sounds like a good plan. The weather is lovely here too, I'm going to be going for my walk to my local park later. I take my mp3 player and listen to my playlists, its really nice apart from the weirdos in the park :D xx

Morning little lovely bunny :)

How are you doing? Finally managed to pop on briefly so just catching up while i can.

Hope that you have a really lovely day hun xx

Thanks Pixie :), I'm fine thanks hun and am happy the sun is shinning here today :p. I wrote on your diary, hope your doing well lovely xx

Morning RR :) aww its nice when u get some time with J, as I know u mentioned it doesn't happen often because of your work shifts. I think we all need to have a day in the week when we're not worrying over syns lol. Red day sounds like a good plan. The weather is lovely here too, I'm going to be going for my walk to my local park later. I take my mp3 player and listen to my playlists, its really nice apart from the weirdos in the park :D xx

That's what we'll be doing, going to the park :) can't believe how nice it is today, I love the sun :) hope you enjoy your walk and watch out for the wierdo's, lol xx

That's what we'll be doing, going to the park :) can't believe how nice it is today, I love the sun :) hope you enjoy your walk and watch out for the wierdo's, lol xx

Thanks RR, I will, you too :). I'm just waiting for Von and Bev to post their results then I'll go, lol :D xx

Thanks RR, I will, you too :). I'm just waiting for Von and Bev to post their results then I'll go, lol :D xx

Lol. I always check when I know somebody is weighing in :)

Just joined the june challenge, I'm aiming for 6 pounds, hope I acheive it xx

Lol. I always check when I know somebody is weighing in :)

Just joined the june challenge, I'm aiming for 6 pounds, hope I acheive it xx

Oh I'm sure you will RR :), I put myself down for 4lbs :rolleyes:, been doing terrible lately. I was looking at the summer challenge, the 100 days one and Von has already lost 8lbs, I've gained 5.5 :( that explains my predicament xx

Back