Kay's journey to health and happiness

Shall I do a breakdown!! lol

1. You have had no scales so the pressure has been taken off - you have had almost 2 full weeks on your salad challenge so theres gotta be a shift in numbers on the scales. Think positive :D I know your going to have a smashing loss and you still have 2 full days to go yet.

2. Regarding your Op - I know its easy to say dont worry but ......... Monday isnt here yet and your stressing already, this can have a massive impact on :-

Your mental health
Your weightloss - as if your like me and stressed its the time to binge!!

There isnt any point worrying about something that hasnt happened yet ( and may not if things go to plan)

Focus on your weightloss this week first and enjoy your new group and the lovely new ppl you will meet. Then when Monday comes just see what they have to say. xxx

Lecture/Rant over here endeth the lesson lol xx

Why do I always want to cry when I read your posts, big hug :bighug: thank u so much, was feeling quite down today, your always there to pick me up. Your so right about wanting to binge, my old mindset came back for a while like `whats the point in anything ' I was about to undo my good work but I have stayed strong. Like u said I should just focus on my weightloss till Monday and see what the hospital has to say. Thank u so much, your just brill hun ;).

Kay xx

Why do I always want to cry when I read your posts, big hug :bighug: thank u so much, was feeling quite down today, your always there to pick me up. Your so right about wanting to binge, my old mindset came back for a while like `whats the point in anything ' I was about to undo my good work but I have stayed strong. Like u said I should just focus on my weightloss till Monday and see what the hospital has to say. Thank u so much, your just brill hun ;).

Kay xx

Awww anytime Kay - I hate to hear ppl struggling and getting frustrated. If I can help with just a little support then it makes me happy knowing ive helped you xx

Awww anytime Kay - I hate to hear ppl struggling and getting frustrated. If I can help with just a little support then it makes me happy knowing ive helped you xx

Well you've got a reputation comment from me :D xx

We all have times like that.
Thats what I love about minis- there's always a friend out there to pick you up, give u moral support and a virtual hug to help you back on track xxxx

We all have times like that.
Thats what I love about minis- there's always a friend out there to pick you up, give u moral support and a virtual hug to help you back on track xxxx

Indeed ;), I've always felt that I could not have done this journey with group alone, mins has been a huge part of it, all my lovely friends on here. Talking of which, were so glad to have our Kitty back here everyday :D. I know you've been really busy this year with work and then you had your family around recently. Sounds like you've got some time to yourself now, must be nice, so glad your back on the plan. Love seeing your foodage posts, keep them coming hun :):) xx

Indeed ;), I've always felt that I could not have done this journey with group alone, mins has been a huge part of it, all my lovely friends on here. Talking of which, were so glad to have our Kitty back here everyday :D. I know you've been really busy this year with work and then you had your family around recently. Sounds like you've got some time to yourself now, must be nice, so glad your back on the plan. Love seeing your foodage posts, keep them coming hun :):) xx

My point exactly!

Thanks Kay :D! Xx

My point exactly!

Thanks Kay :D! Xx

...what part ? You mean your gonna commit to coming on here everyday, so your friends don't have to send a search party for u ? lol :D xx

(I'm just kidding)

Last edited:
Hello Sheila, I'm fine thanks hun :), sometimes I just feel like I'm plodding along. Starting to feel a bit anxious now for 2 reasons. One is Thursdays weigh in, I have no clue what I weigh since my sister took my scales with her, but clothes do feel looser ;). Also I will findout on Monday if my op is going ahead next week, if they postpone again, I really don't think I will handle it well :( xx
Hi - I'm late catching up on Minis tonight - and can't add anything to TextyF's usual wise, kind words - so hope u've taken them to heart - and are feeling less anxious - take care - we're all rooting for u - food - diet and op wisexx

Night night sweetie,
Missed my secret sis tonight ,
Sleep well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon everyone :p,

I've come back from my walk, weather wasn't brill, luckily I've just missed the rain lol. I've drank 1.5 litres of water so far, another 1.5 litres to go ! :) Feeling more positive today. It's day 5 of my Salad Challenge, woohoo ! Think I'm going to have salmon tonight for tea with my salad, yum yum. I'm just having my spiced apple herbal tea right now :coffee: and I'm going to catch up on diaries and see how your all doing ;) xx

Hi - I'm late catching up on Minis tonight - and can't add anything to TextyF's usual wise, kind words - so hope u've taken them to heart - and are feeling less anxious - take care - we're all rooting for u - food - diet and op wisexx

Aww thanks Linda :):), that's so sweet. I've been thinking a lot about u too recently, I know how hard it is to get back in the zone. I read your post on LJ's diary, I think what you've decided to do is great and I would love to hear more about it and see how you got on. Hope your having a good day today, will catch up soon xx

Hey up Kay, just popping in on my study break to wish you a lovely day. How are you feeling about wi? Xx

Hey up Kay, just popping in on my study break to wish you a lovely day. How are you feeling about wi? Xx

lol I just posted on your diary, was asking what time your exam is on Thursday ? :D Looks like u and me both will be stressing bout Thursday for different reasons. I feel numb to be honest, don't want to have a high expectation about getting my 4 stone back at the same time don't want to be too negative, I feel like I've lost something, clothes are a bit loser ;) xx

Fingers crossed for us both for Thursday! Good news about your clothes feeling looser tho :) definitely a step in the right direction.

My exam's at 2:30pm for 3 hours. Kinda wish it was first thing so I could just get it out of the way with now x

Back