Kay's journey to health and happiness

Afternoon everyone :p,

I've come back from my walk, weather wasn't brill, luckily I've just missed the rain lol. I've drank 1.5 litres of water so far, another 1.5 litres to go ! :) Feeling more positive today. It's day 5 of my Salad Challenge, woohoo ! Think I'm going to have salmon tonight for tea with my salad, yum yum. I'm just having my spiced apple herbal tea right now :coffee: and I'm going to catch up on diaries and see how your all doing ;) xx

Afternoon Kay! So happy you're diary is back in my subscriptions. :D Well done with all the water! Hope you're having a good day xxx

Hope your well Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Kay! It's nice to meet you! I am new here! was very interesting to read your diary!So inspiring))Hope to be like you! I am starting my new life today. Crossing fingers to get body of my dreams! Good luck to you!

TODAYS EATS

SALAD CHALLENGE WK2 DAY 5 :)

RED DAY

Breakfast -
Protein Shake 100cals 5 syns

pure-series-pouch_7.jpg
Snack -
x1 apple

Body Magic
1 hour walk in the park

Lunch -
Scrambled egg with mushrooms & onions

IMG_0925.jpg

Snack -
Fruit Salad

IMG_0909.jpg

Dinner -
Salmon Salad (Salmon chunks, lots of lettuce leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, celery, red pepper, yellow pepper)

IMG_0928.jpg

Drinks -
3 Litres of Water :p (including herbal teas)
x1 lemon zest tea
x3 green teas
x1 camomile and spiced apple
x1 slimatee

TOTAL SYNS = 5 :)

Fingers crossed for us both for Thursday! Good news about your clothes feeling looser tho :) definitely a step in the right direction.

My exam's at 2:30pm for 3 hours. Kinda wish it was first thing so I could just get it out of the way with now x

Yep Good Luck Bevvy :p hope u do smashing in your exam hun, would have been great if it was in the morning lol, I hope the next day flys by for you, will be thinking of you lovely :):) xx

I'm good, you already know from my diary I'm stressin about wi on sat. Need to calm down,lol xx

Don't stress, you will turn me into miss stressyhead for Thursday lol :eek:, lets just stay positive for one another RR :D:D, we can do this xx

Afternoon Kay! So happy you're diary is back in my subscriptions. :D Well done with all the water! Hope you're having a good day xxx

Hey Kirsty :p, how are you hun ? Hope you had a 100% day on plan, will pop over to your diary for your update :D. Yep I'm drinking 3 litres for the challenge, constantly live in the bathroom now lol, its no fun, I just hope it pays off at weigh in this Thursday and I get my 4 stone back ! grrrr :p lol xx

Afternoon Kay :) how you feeling hun?? X

Hey Kathryn :p, I'm good thanks hun, just finished day 5 of my challenge. I really have been a bunny this week with the amount of lettuce I've been chomping :D. Hows u lovely ? xx

Hello Kay! It's nice to meet you! I am new here! was very interesting to read your diary!So inspiring))Hope to be like you! I am starting my new life today. Crossing fingers to get body of my dreams! Good luck to you!

Hi Ginger :wavey:,

Thanks for stopping by at my diary. Glad it hasn't put u to sleep lol there's a lot of my waffle on here and some good stuff :D. Well done for taking control and starting your journey hun, I'm sure you'll do brilliant. I could not have lost 4 stones without the support on mins, its fab here, u will love it. It's also a good idea to start your own food diary so that you can track what u eat and get helpful tips and advice from others and share recipes, it will help keep u focused. If you ever need any advice I'm always here, feel free to ask, I will do my best to help you or point u in the right direction :p. Good luck for your first weigh in hun, I hope you do smashing ! I weigh on Thursday mornings so am nervous about this week. If u stop by my diary on Thursday you'll see how good or terrible I've done, hopefully not the latter lol :D.

Kay xx

Hey Kathryn :p, I'm good thanks hun, just finished day 5 of my challenge. I really have been a bunny this week with the amount of lettuce I've been chomping :D. Hows u lovely ? xx

I'm good thanks :) I think you're doing fab with your salad challenge :) I need to pop out in the morning and buy some more :rolleyes:

I'm good thanks :) I think you're doing fab with your salad challenge :) I need to pop out in the morning and buy some more :rolleyes:

Aww thanks Kathryn ;), I hope so, the proof will be in the pudding on Thursday :eek:, trying to stay positive, I know I've been going on and on about it, but I want my 4 stone back so badly before my Op next week. Yep I noticed you've been chomping salad too :p, its all good for you hun, will keep the pf by your side, hehe xx

Aww thanks Kathryn ;), I hope so, the proof will be in the pudding on Thursday :eek:, trying to stay positive, I know I've been going on and on about it, but I want my 4 stone back so badly before my Op next week. Yep I noticed you've been chomping salad too :p, its all good for you hun, will keep the pf by your side, hehe xx

Lol.... I've had 3 litres of water today so that should help too! :D

Lol.... I've had 3 litres of water today so that should help too! :D

Oh wow that's brill hun ! Are u on plant nanny now ? xx

Thanks :)I'm not no :rolleyes: I haven't looked properly yet to find the closest one on my phone.... Whoops... Will look again now x

Even if u can't get it, you seem to be doing brill without it, 3 Litres is amazing. I find it really does help with the pf, not to add the other benefits to our skin, hair and nails :D xx

You food looks yum for today!!
Would love to be able to do the salad challenge but really need my carbs.

You food looks yum for today!!
Would love to be able to do the salad challenge but really need my carbs.

Your allowed carbs on set days on the challenge hun, we'd all die without them :giggle: xx

Back