Kay's journey to health and happiness

Afternoon Everyone :wavey:,
Hope your all having a lovely day. Well its pissing down cats and dogs outside :badmood:lucky I got my walk out of the way early in the morning. I am on Day 6 of my salad challenge today, I'm going to have a yummy lentil salad for tea tonight for my green day :p looking forward to that. I have already drank 2 litres of water, just 1 litre to go to hit my target. Just having my slimatee now :coffee: going to go around and catch up on diaries now xx

Last edited:
Hi Kay, im sorry mate its not been so much that im busy as im constantly dozing atm.
Im hoping this ear infection clears up soon as its driving me loopy loo...

No stressing for tomorrow you hear? Youve been super good and im sure it will show tomorrow. Think your sis hiding the scales was a great idea as its kept you consistant in your happy vibes. Thats why hubby hides mine as i was so reliant they ruled my moods!!

Good luck my lovely Im sure you wont be dissapointed. ;):D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay, im sorry mate its not been so much that im busy as im constantly dozing atm.
Im hoping this ear infection clears up soon as its driving me loopy loo...

No stressing for tomorrow you hear? Youve been super good and im sure it will show tomorrow. Think your sis hiding the scales was a great idea as its kept you consistant in your happy vibes. Thats why hubby hides mine as i was so reliant they ruled my moods!!

Good luck my lovely Im sure you wont be dissapointed. ;):D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thank you bubble :):), I hope your right, its my last weigh in before my op so I hope I can get my gain off. Sorry your ear ache is still bothering u hun, hope it gets better soon and your back to feeling your normal bubbly self ;). Can't say I'm happy with my sis hiding the scales, grrrrrr, but I see her point, like your hubby, she says it affects my mood too much lol . Oh well I'll just have to brave it now. Your food looked fab today and well done on the body magic this week too, I'm sure your gonna see a fab loss on Saturday, got my fingers crossed for you hun :) xx

Wishing you luck for tomorrow. Bet you get your award back.

Hey Lindsey :) how are you hun ? Oh I don't know too many changes this week puts me on edge a bit, new group, new C, sister confiscates my scales :eek: not knowing what I weigh before weigh in day, hate that feeling but I guess I will just have to wait it out now...one hour feels like a day :rolleyes: xx

Hmmmmmmmm looking forward to pics of lentil salad, that sounds interesting x

Hmmmmmmmm looking forward to pics of lentil salad, that sounds interesting x

lol its more lentils with salad rather than lentil salad :D got lazy and cheated but it was yum anyway Michelle, hope your well lovely, will pop over to your diary in a mo, just after posting todays eats ;) xx

Your allowed carbs on set days on the challenge hun, we'd all die without them :giggle: xx

I realised that I didn't write properly what I meant. What I meant to say that with limited carbs (ie red days working best) I'd be sooo hungry. I've really struggled these past few days on red and ee. X

TODAYS EATS

SALAD CHALLENGE WK2 DAY 6 :)

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Protein Shake 100cals 5 syns

pure-series-pouch_7.jpg
Snack -
x1 apple

Body Magic
1 hour walk in the park

Lunch -
Scrambled egg with mushrooms & onions

IMG_0925.jpg

Snack -
Fruit Salad

IMG_0909.jpg

Dinner -
Yellow Lentils on a bed of salad (diced cucumber, celery, carrots, green pepper)

IMG_1058.jpg

Drinks -
3 Litres of Water :p (including herbal teas)
x1 lemon zest tea
x3 green teas
x1 camomile and spiced apple
x1 slimatee

TOTAL SYNS = 5 :)

I realised that I didn't write properly what I meant. What I meant to say that with limited carbs (ie red days working best) I'd be sooo hungry. I've really struggled these past few days on red and ee. X

Evening Kitty :), yep I totally get where your coming from. I think it does take a while getting used to, like with any detox. Even with lowering syns or starting exercise, you have to give your body a while to adjust. It is hard fighting your cravings for the first 3 days but after that your body doesn't crave it anymore. All the water drinking fills u up. And it's not extreme because you are taking in sufficient calories, that's needed to keep our metabolism ticking over. The good thing is on red days you can have carbs as healthy extras but just not on the salad challenge lol :D I like to be wicked to be kind ! hehe xx

Evening Kay :) I like the look of your lentils... I've not had any for ages! What time is weigh in tomorrow... I feel it'll be a good loss for you! You've had a really good week xx

Evening Kay :) I like the look of your lentils... I've not had any for ages! What time is weigh in tomorrow... I feel it'll be a good loss for you! You've had a really good week xx

Thanks Kathryn, the lentils were yummy but too many of them can cause windy miller to come along instead of the pf :D so I have them in moderation lol . My weigh in is in the morning, I should be back home by 12pm ish to post my result. Sat here feeling down :( because this is my last weigh in and last chance to lose so the pressure is getting to me a bit, I will be off after next week recovering from my op. I will probably go bed early tonight otherwise miss stressyhead here will probably do everyones head in :rolleyes:. Thanks for the good wishes Kathryn, I so need them, I so want my 4 stone back ! xx

3.5 lbs to get back into the 11's :( xx

I don't quite know how to word this correctly..... But if you don't get the 3.5lbs off that you'd like, would it really make a difference in how you look or how your clothes fit?? It's just a number on the scales....... I'm sure you'll have a fab loss tomorrow but don't be too disappointed hun...... Look at the bigger picture.... Look how far you have come so far.... A bloody long way and it's all down to your hard work.... Celebrate the fact that you'll be having surgery almost 4 stone lighter and think how much easier your recovery will be because of it :)
Xxx

I don't quite know how to word this correctly..... But if you don't get the 3.5lbs off that you'd like, would it really make a difference in how you look or how your clothes fit?? It's just a number on the scales....... I'm sure you'll have a fab loss tomorrow but don't be too disappointed hun...... Look at the bigger picture.... Look how far you have come so far.... A bloody long way and it's all down to your hard work.... Celebrate the fact that you'll be having surgery almost 4 stone lighter and think how much easier your recovery will be because of it :)
Xxx

Aww thanks Kathryn ;), yep I guess it will help my recovery that I'm lighter. Thanks for your lovely words, I really appreciate it :) xx

Back