Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening lovely your food looks yummy today :D wishing you good luck for WI tomorrow your gonna smash it xxx

Yay ! She's back :D. Thank u hun, I really need it lol. How did u do ? ... pops off to Sheila's diary ...

Hehe you cant get rid of me that easily x

Would never want to do that :D well done on your fab loss hun, I'm so happy your still in target range, that must be some slimming apple pie lol, I want some :p. I hope you can pass some of your magic my way for tomorrow :vibes::p xx

Would never want to do that :D well done on your fab loss hun, I'm so happy your still in target range, that must be some slimming apple pie lol, I want some :p. I hope you can pass some of your magic my way for tomorrow :vibes::p xx

Awww bless ya hun thank you. Id make you and Kathryn a pie no probs :D xx

Im feeling good vibes for you tomorrow lovely - good luck xx

I is here :D

Going to have a good old read here in the morning but for now will say again, got everything crossed for you for tomorrow Kay, hope the scales are kind to you! Don't keep us waiting mind! ;):) xxx

Yay ! Sam's here :D.

Welcome to my ramblings lol. I really look forward to keeping in touch hun. Thank u for the good luck wishes for tomorrow, I really need it lol. I hope to post back around 12pm ish in the afternoon, fingers crossed I'm as lucky as you and we all continue to do well in June, your losses have been amazing hun :):) xx

Sleeping-bunny.jpg

Night night everyone, hope I have a good loss tomorrow morning, whoever has the pf, please send her my way in the morning ;).

Kay xx

Hi Hun , sorry I've be away so long , I ve been in bed all day Hun bad headache, shivers ,
I got up about 15 mins ago to make a drink and thought I'd come on here to explain,
I want to get back on the plan tomorrow ,
Hope wi goes well Hun , sorry I couldn't post that before ,
Sending lots of love and hugs to my secret sis xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Kay, hope you get the result you want at WI xx

Good luck Bunny, you'll do grand :D xx

Back