Kay's journey to health and happiness

Its got to be a good one she only does this to wind us up.lol. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Greetings everyone ! :D

I LOST 9LBS !!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Not only did I get my 4 stone award back ...

S56.jpg

I also got my 4.5 stone award ! :D:D:D

S63.jpg

I am a Super Duper happy bunny ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:bliss:Yay ! Go Me ! :p:p:p

This result is over 2 weeks of course and most of you know I have been doing my Salad Challenge for the last 2 weeks which has boosted my losses :D. This is my last weigh in, next week is my operation, I finally did it ! I got to 4.5 stone before my Op, I can't believe it ! I want to cry, tears of happiness of course lol. :D

Thank you all very much for your support, you've all been amazing, especially 2 weeks back when I had my gain, I was so so down. I think I needed to prove to myself that I've still got it in me to come back up after a bad phase. :) I don't have any mini goals planned for now as I will be off for the month of June recovering from my op.

Some other good news too, the hospital has phoned me today and they are pretty certain, well almost that I will be seen next week, so fingers crossed !

Omg I'm so happy today I can't even type lol :D.

Oh and my new group was nice, bit noisey but I'll get used to them lol, C wasn't there someone was covering for her so I guess I will meet her after a month now.

Just going to go and update my stats now :p then will be back to reply to posts ;).

Kay xx

Flippin eck well done, that's a fantastic loss, but well deserved, you've worked so hard for it, do you think it helped your sister hiding the scales?

Yay, glad you've got good news from the hospital.

All in all a good news day xx

Thanks Michelle :):), I think removing the scales only helped my sister from getting daily ear ache from my rantings about why the scales haven't gone down :D so yeh I'm sure she had a peaceful 2 weeks. I got them back from here today :p. The salad challenge is the reason for the huge loss along with this little bunnies effort :p. Hope your having a lovely day hun, I am also over the moon about my hospital appointment, finally ! :) xx

Blooming huge congrats secret sis :):):):)
I am so happy , thrilled , for you
So well deserved ,
I'm doing a bunny dance for you xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG that is fantastic! You must be feeling over the moon with that result hun, a very big well done! I am so chuffed for you :happy096: xxx

Aww thanks Sam :p, June team here we come ! :superwoman: I'm super duper happy today ! Thank u hun, your support means a lot to me. I'm so glad I got my 4.5 stone award before my op, that's such a relief ! :D Hope your having a lovely day hun. :)

Kay xx

Blooming huge congrats secret sis :):):):)
I am so happy , thrilled , for you
So well deserved ,
I'm doing a bunny dance for you xxxx

Secret Sis, where have u been ? :D I missed u :):) Thank you lovely, could not have done this without you ! Your such a huge inspiration to me Vonnie ! The hospital rang me, their pretty sure my op is happening next week, I will pm u later, feeling a bit scared, just nerves, but right now I am really happy :party0011:!

How are you feeling now hun ?

Kay xx

S56.jpg

S63.jpg

I am a Super Duper happy bunny ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

This result is over 2 weeks of course and most of you know I have been doing my Salad Challenge for the last 2 weeks which has boosted my losses :D. This is my last weigh in, next week is my operation, I finally did it ! I got to 4.5 stone before my Op, I can't believe it ! I want to cry, tears of happiness of course lol. :D

Thank you all very much for your support, you've all been amazing, especially 2 weeks back when I had my gain, I was so so down. I think I needed to prove to myself that I've still got it in me to come back up after a bad phase. :) I don't have any mini goals planned for now as I will be off for the month of June recovering from my op.

Some other good news too, the hospital has phoned me today and they are pretty certain, well almost that I will be seen next week, so fingers crossed !

Oh and my new group was nice, bit noisey but I'll get used to them lol, C wasn't there someone was covering for her so I guess I will meet her after a month now.

Just going to go and update my stats now :p then will be back to reply to posts ;).

Kay xx

Wow Kay - What a star!! I'm so pleased for you - all great news xx :D

Wow Kay - What a star!! I'm so pleased for you - all great news xx :D

Aww thank you so much Mandy :):), I really appreciate it. Feeling over the moon ! I'm one happy bunny :bunnydance::D.

Kay xx

Secret Sis, where have u been ? :D I missed u :):) Thank you lovely, could not have done this without you ! Your such a huge inspiration to me Vonnie ! The hospital rang me, their pretty sure my op is happening next week, I will pm u later, feeling a bit scared, just nerves, but right now I am really happy :party0011:! How are you feeling now hun ? Kay xx

I am so so so happy ,
Glad bout the op too,
Don't know if you been in my diary but I wasn't well yesterday all day in bed got up almost midnight ,
Then was up till 4am went to bed didn't sleep till bout 6ish,
Feel ok today tho ,
Just got to pop to the shops in the rain :(
Catch you later ,
It may be raining but il have a huge smile in my face for my secret sis :):):)

Blooming eck!! Fantastic bunny I'm so happy for you :D :bliss: very very well done you!!

And fab news about op, fingers crossed xx

I am so so so happy ,
Glad bout the op too,
Don't know if you been in my diary but I wasn't well yesterday all day in bed got up almost midnight ,
Then was up till 4am went to bed didn't sleep till bout 6ish,
Feel ok today tho ,
Just got to pop to the shops in the rain :(
Catch you later ,
It may be raining but il have a huge smile in my face for my secret sis :):):)

I did see your posts was very worried :(, hope your feeling better Vonnie, you go ahead to the the shops, we must catch up later properly, feel like you've been gone ages. Speak soon lovely :):) xx

Oh my flipping god kay, I don't know how you do it but you do, that's amazing and you're amazeballs :) so glad you had a fab result, you liked group and your op is goin ahead, about bloody time :) soooo happy for you xx

Omg no way!!! That is absolutely fantastic!!:):):):):):) And there you were worried that you might not even get the 3.5lbs off :D so so so pleased for you Kay :):) well done xxxx

Blooming eck!! Fantastic bunny I'm so happy for you :D :bliss: very very well done you!!

And fab news about op, fingers crossed xx

Yay ! It's Pixie :D Aww thank u hun :):)... another one whose gone AWOL on me ! lol just kidding, so good to see u back. Yes as u well know bunny has been munching and munching and munching and munching on salad for the last 2 weeks :p the pf practically lived here with my 3 litres a day water drinking lol. I reduced sugar too that really helped, stuck with fruit :). I feel full of energy and healthy inside. It will probably help with my recovery after my op. I'm so happy I got my 4.5 stone award before my op, I can't begin to tell u Pixie how much :D xx

S56.jpg

S63.jpg

Kay xx

I know I already commented on the other thread but I just had to comment again and tell you that you're a superstar!!!! So happy and proud of you!!! xxx

Yay ! It's Pixie :D Aww thank u hun :):)... another one whose gone AWOL on me ! lol just kidding, so good to see u back. Yes as u well know bunny has been munching and munching and munching and munching on salad for the last 2 weeks :p the pf practically lived here with my 3 litres a day water drinking lol. I reduced sugar too that really helped, stuck with fruit :). I feel full of energy and healthy inside. It will probably help with my recovery after my op. I'm so happy I got my 4.5 stone award before my op, I can't begin to tell u Pixie how much :D xx

Oh that's brilliant :D I love how positive and cheerful you are :) :)
Definitely will help with recovery, you sounds full of beans so a very happy body indeed :D xx

Oh my flipping god kay, I don't know how you do it but you do, that's amazing and you're amazeballs :) so glad you had a fab result, you liked group and your op is goin ahead, about bloody time :) soooo happy for you xx

Hehe :D The heavens have opened RR ! lol Omg I'm so happy, doing a bunny dance right now in my room ! :bunnydance::bunnydance: Thanks so much :):), my group will take some getting used to, their a bit loud for me lol, but I think I'll be ok. I'm so happy about my op appointment too, your right its about time ! :p I hope you do smashing on Saturday RR, got my fingers crossed for you hun !:)

Kay xx

Back