Kay's journey to health and happiness

Fab food day Kay mmmmmm

Thanks Sheila, got off my arse and cooked today lol :D. I've only got 2 days left to enjoy myself, thought I may as well. Loved my ice cream, could have had another one lol . I make them in my ice cream maker then freeze them in tubs in the freezer, then just take out a scoop at a time when I want some :p. Hows you lovely, did u have a nice day ? xx

Thanks Sheila, got off my arse and cooked today lol :D. I've only got 2 days left to enjoy myself, thought I may as well. Loved my ice cream, could have had another one lol . I make them in my ice cream maker then freeze them in tubs in the freezer, then just take out a scoop at a time when I want some :p. Hows you lovely, did u have a nice day ? xx

You have had a more productive and better food day than me :( I gave in to chicken kebab purely because I was too lazy to cook arghhhhh

You have had a more productive and better food day than me :( I gave in to chicken kebab purely because I was too lazy to cook arghhhhh

But that's ok hun, chicken kebab is more healthy than kfc or a pizza, its grilled meat and they use little oil, what did u have to go with it ? xx

Food looks delicious xx

Yes thanks I've had a nice relaxing day, x

The weather was beautiful Michelle, I relaxed on my garden chair, did some reading and fell asleep in the sun lol :p xx

Feeling tired, think I'm going to hit the pillow now me thinks. Night night ladies catch u all tomorrow ;) xx

Bunny%20Sleep.jpg

Hey bunny :)

Wishing you lots of luck for your op, and loads of healing vibes your way :vibes:

Will miss you lots, take care of you and we'll catch up when you get back :D xx

Just wanted to wish you all the best for your op hunny. I've not been around much this weekend as we finally decided to 'go public' with the engagement, so much celebrating ensued! Had a great weekend but Sunday was off plan, just need to knuckle down and get back on track now, this last week off plan has really unsettled my stomach. Amazing what a huge difference 'bad' food makes to how I feel now.

Anyway less about me, I just hope everything goes well for your op. You're a complete inspiration and I was so happy for your 9lb loss, fantastic stuff! Try and get on here when you can, but whatever you do, don't stress and take good care of yourself. Sending you positive thoughts and lots of love xxx

Back