Kay's journey to health and happiness

Can't believe you snuck it while I was out doing my body magic lol,

Do glad your ok , as Sheila said forget scout the diet that can be caught up on when you are fit and well, tbh 3lb is good going compared to my 10lb,

Sorry to hear your in so much discomfort but as we know at least this is healing pain , although unfortunate you might need another op but as long as your fit and healthy after all the procedures that's all that matters,

Hope to catch you in your next visit take care hunni, lots love xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad to hear op went well - look after yourself and concentrate on getting better - the diet can wait until you are sorted out medically. Sorry to hear you have to have a second op though. Have been thinking about you so it is good to hear from you again.

:hug99::hug99:

Glad the op went well. Just concentrate on recovering everything else can wait. Take care x

Aww Kay it's so lovely to hear you're okay and recovering from your op. When I read about you needing another one my heart sank for you, absolutely gutted for you lovely :( I've gotta say though your attitude is incredible. You're completely right, take this year for you and your health, get yourself better and then 2015 and the world is your oyster. I know it seems like you wish you were anywhere else but stuck in your bed right now, but try and make the most of it. Think of all the TV and movies you can watch and books you can read, its not the same as getting out in the park or going out with your friends I know, but try to make the most of the time you're given. I've so much admiration for you, your determination is astounding in the face of so much crap.

Try not to worry about the food and enjoy it, as you're recovering your body will need the extra calories and you'll burn more than usual too. I hope your sis is a good cook, though remembering your lovely food she'd have a job to live up to your usual yummy meals!

So relieved and pleased to hear from you, don't tire yourself too much replying and straining yourself. Bet it took ages for you to write that long post, bless ya. Just rest up and relax my lovely, I hope the meds they've got you on help with the pain and it eases for you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kay - how lovely to hear from u - so unexpected so a lovely surprise! Glad to hear ur recovering - take it slow - nice that ur sister is caring for u - sounds like she has her care plan sorted!! I'll keep popping in to check up on uxxxx
:bunnydance: :bestwishes: :talk017: :hug99: :wavey: :gen126: :vibes: :flowers: :princess: :superwoman: :winner: :greenapple:

Last edited:
Hi Kay so pleased it all went well, just let yourself recover in the way your body needs to, the weightloss will continue when your better. Big hugs. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad to hear the op went well Kay and I'm sure the next one will go just as well. Loving the positive attitude that this year is not a write off, it's a year for you and then you can really come back with a bang in 2015! Hope you're getting lots of rest, and take full advantage of someone else cooking for you!

Hi Kay - hope ur feeling a little better when u wake up each morning - or at least ur medication is helping with the pain. The number of messages ur receiving shows how much ur missed - take care xxx

Hi Kay - just popping in to say hello and hope all is well with u?xx :party0019:

Afternoon Everyone :wavey:,

Thank you all for your lovely messages, I miss u all so much. I can't believe its a week today I had my operation :eek: time flys so quick. Unfortunately I am still in a lot of pain :(. I am trying to stay upbeat but with the pain its hard sometimes. I was supposed to have my consultation appointment in 4 weeks time. You won't believe it but they sent me a letter saying it will be in September :eek:, needless to say, I lost it and got on the phone, was finally put through to a manager (I felt sorry for him as I was on my TOTM and gave him all I got ! :copon:) to cut a long story short, he changed the date to next month for me. Hmmm amazing what a bit of PMT can do :p. You really have to kick a fuss to get things done sometimes, grrrrrrr ! :rolleyes:

Anyway I have been feeling down for other reasons too. I am really feeling lost not being on plan, I miss the focus and control. Not only that I miss the cooking hugely. Before SW my life was all about convenience food, ready meals and all processed crap. Since starting SW my love for fresh food and cooking meals from scratch has grown big time ! So much so that when I am allowed a week off, I find I can't eat crap for long, I miss my healthy food :(. I have no control on the shopping at the mo, my sister is doing it and she buys full fat stuff and everything is cooked in oil :rolleyes:, she doesn't like the taste otherwise. I can't say anything because she is taking care of me and I know its just for this month, it shouldn't be a big deal but don't know why I have become so self conscious when I put something unhealthy in my mouth, I can't help it .

Weight wise I know I have gained. I haven't stepped on the scales since last time I weighed and it showed a 3lb gain. I am expecting that to go up by the end of this month. I think I will be back to a 4 stone loss instead of 4.5 stone which I achieved before my Op :(. I don't think I will be able to join group in July, I still find it hard to sit up straight. I may end up needing July for rest too. I might just weigh from home for the month of July. I am hoping by the end of this month I will be walking and be able to do things for myself and my sister can go back.

I will try and pop in on mins a bit more this week if I can, I've got so much catching up to do with your diaries, I know you must all be doing smashing ! :D Hope you all have a lovely month of June :p, speak soon. Take care ;).

Kay xx

Hey bunny!!
Yay we miss you too!!

Glad the pmt worked but it really shouldn't take that grrr!

Sorry you're still in so much pain honey, gentle squishes for you xxx

Back