Kay's journey to health and happiness

Here you go hun. Ignited my passion for this might make it later.

CARROT CAKE:
Splash of Boiling water
5 Scan Bran
1/2tbsp Golden syrup
2 large carrots, grated
7tbspn SYN free granulated sweetener
1tsp ground ginger
1tsp ground cinnamon
1tsp ground nutmeg
1tsp all spice
3 Eggs,
beatendrop of vanilla essence*

TOPPING:
1 tub Quarkdrop of vanilla essence
1tbsp SYN free granulated sweetener
zest of 1 lemon

Soak Scan Bran in boiling water until soft. Drain then mash. Add syrup, carrot, sweetener and spices and mix well. Add eggs and vanilla, stirring thouroughly. Pour into microwaveable dish (such as a silicone cake tin) and cook in microwave for 4 mins (it should start to shrink from sides a little)For the topping, mix all ingredients together then spread over the cooled cake*7 SYNS for the WHOLE cake or 1 SYN if using Scan Bran as a HEb

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning Kay lol
I been messing in google that's no easier for posting here,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Requested an e mail to reset log in details for mfp, used it ages ago and can't remember what I entered, didn't realise till I went searching for it and saw which it was , I've had it and deleted it Hope it will let me reset my info

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here you go hun. Ignited my passion for this might make it later.

CARROT CAKE:
Splash of Boiling water
5 Scan Bran
1/2tbsp Golden syrup
2 large carrots, grated
7tbspn SYN free granulated sweetener
1tsp ground ginger
1tsp ground cinnamon
1tsp ground nutmeg
1tsp all spice
3 Eggs,
beatendrop of vanilla essence*

TOPPING:
1 tub Quarkdrop of vanilla essence
1tbsp SYN free granulated sweetener
zest of 1 lemon

Soak Scan Bran in boiling water until soft. Drain then mash. Add syrup, carrot, sweetener and spices and mix well. Add eggs and vanilla, stirring thouroughly. Pour into microwaveable dish (such as a silicone cake tin) and cook in microwave for 4 mins (it should start to shrink from sides a little)For the topping, mix all ingredients together then spread over the cooled cake*7 SYNS for the WHOLE cake or 1 SYN if using Scan Bran as a HEb

Hi I hope you don't mind me asking but what's scan bran? I'm doing sw online and I've never heard of it. Your recipe sounds so nice I'd love to try it. Carrot cake is my favourite :)

Its really dry crispbread style scandanavian bread. Very tasteless like cardboard but is very high in fibre. You csn get it in holland and barret if you dont go class. X

Its really dry crispbread style scandanavian bread. Very tasteless like cardboard but is very high in fibre. You csn get it in holland and barret if you dont go class. X

Oh I didn't know you could get it in H&B! Might have to try making the carrot cake then!

Hope you managed to get some sleep last night Kay!

Thanks bubble :)
I'll have to get to h&b at the weekend

V rare for me to disagree with u Bubble but I think Scan Bran is more like thinly sliced wood than cardboard:sign0151: but surprisingly good in recipes like cake etc xx

Was going to stay on for a bit longer to reply to posts, but my eyes keep closing while trying to type, must be the meds :rolleyes:, think I will have an early night. Hope you all have a nice evening and catch up with u all tomorrow. Night night ;) xx

View attachment 143553 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Morning Kay, Hope you're ok. I love that little fluffy bunny. He is so cute, I just want to snuggle his cute little face!!!! xxx

Good morning everyone ...whoopsie its afternoon :(.

Got up late this morning was up last night chatting with my friends Von & Bubble . I've drank 1.5 litres so far on plant nanny. I went for my walk in the garden this morning for 15 minutes, now pain has started again :mad: I've taken some killers. I stepped on the scales this morning and they are 1lb up :cry:, got to stay away from the biscuit tin. Well in my fit of rage this morning after weighing, I did what one of my friends told me on mins, when all else fails then a bottle of fairy liquid will do the trick ! I just can't trust myself from scoffing biscuits when their in the house (I didn't buy them, grrrr) its my weakness, so I emptied the tin and drizzled fairy liquid over all of them, their in the bin now. Serves me right. No temptation in the house now, hope to be good from now on, its so important that I maintain my 11st 7lbs going into next weigh in, I will not lose my 4.5 stone award, I will not go backwards, NEVER ! :(

Rant over ! Kay xx

Well done on the Fairy Liquid, I have been known to tip things like biscuits or cake into the bin and shake it, so I'm no way going to dig them out again but that's a good idea, I don't think I'd fancy Fairy Liquid flavour biscuits! At least you know you can't do any more damage and I reckon the 1lb gain showing will go again, its probably just all that water soaked in to the biscuits!
Be strong and have faith in yourself.... you had a weak moment an dealt with the temptation, now you're on track again. Hope the painkillers soon kick in and help :sigh:

Morning Kay, Hope you're ok. I love that little fluffy bunny. He is so cute, I just want to snuggle his cute little face!!!! xxx

Thank u Kirsty, I think he's well cute too ! :D hehe ...hope your well lovely xx

Well done on the Fairy Liquid, I have been known to tip things like biscuits or cake into the bin and shake it, so I'm no way going to dig them out again but that's a good idea, I don't think I'd fancy Fairy Liquid flavour biscuits! At least you know you can't do any more damage and I reckon the 1lb gain showing will go again, its probably just all that water soaked in to the biscuits!
Be strong and have faith in yourself.... you had a weak moment an dealt with the temptation, now you're on track again. Hope the painkillers soon kick in and help :sigh:

Hello hun, thanks, I think not having them in the house has helped lol . Pain is bit better, hope you've had a nice day :) xx

Whoop whoop to the fairy liquid!!!! :) Well done!! X

:D lol what am I like ? hehe I drowned them in fairy, no chance of them coming out the bin :p. How's u lovely ? xx

Well done Kay! Not sure I could be that strong and throw something out so good for you hun. You'll be glad of it tomorrow.

Hope the pain has eased off for you xxxx

I know I almost hesitated, it was not easy, had to close my eyes :p lol . How are u Sammy ? Hope u had a fab day on plan hun xx

Back