Kay's journey to health and happiness

Okie tokie, I'm signing off now, TOWIE then bed. I will be at my aunts tomorrow so will be back on Friday. Have a nice evening everyone, catch up with you lovely ladies on Friday. Night night ;) xx

View attachment 143673

I love all your bunny pictures. They are soooo cute!!!! Have a nice time at your aunts. Speak soon xxxx

I know I almost hesitated, it was not easy, had to close my eyes :p lol . How are u Sammy ? Hope u had a fab day on plan hun xx

Hi Kay, I am fine thank you. Had a fab day yesterday although it didn't exactly go to plan ;)

Okie tokie, I'm signing off now, TOWIE then bed. I will be at my aunts tomorrow so will be back on Friday. Have a nice evening everyone, catch up with you lovely ladies on Friday. Night night ;) xx

View attachment 143673

See you tomorrow hun, hope you enjoy your time away xxx

Have to disagree Texty - check out all ur well earned stickers and target stuff!!

That's what I was thinking :)

Hope you've had a super day and not too exhausting. :)

I've missed 245 posts in a couple of Days!! Dang internet! Well I shan't catch up with mere 3G just wanted to poke my head in and say I hope you're doing ok lovely xx

Hi Kay - hope ur day with ur aunt went well and u took things easy - what a good niece u are!! xx

Morning Kay, happy Friday xx

Morning Kay, hope you had a good time at your Aunt's and are feeling well rested.

Morning Kay - hope you slept well and I am so pleased you are improving every day.

Afternoon everyone :wavey:, I'm back :D .

I hope you've all been well :). Oh so much to tell you all , okay I will start from yesterday morning :p ...

We were rushed in the morning to go so I decided to make a healthy breakfast smoothie in my blender, for me and my sis to drink quickly before we set off. The other reason for the smoothie was I saw the recipe in my juice book and I wanted to try it out to see if I like it, then will use it next week on my Salad Challenge for breakfast :).

Here is my green juice, I must admit it doesn't taste the best, but its packed the nutrition. All the blended fruit and veg workout to about 100cals per glass, that's 5 syns, not bad.

IMG_1066.JPG IMG_1068.jpg

This green juice contains the following all blended together - kale, celery, spinach, ginger, green apple ;) so good for cleansing the colon (and the pf lol) .

From my house to my aunts house it is a 40 minutes walk. My sister said, lets do the walk and if you get tired we can hop on the bus. I went for it and made it to her house with no pain. Yay ! so happy. I need to keep that up for the challenge next week, I think I should be fine.

You would think that my day got off to such a healthy start but it all went downhill from there foodwise :rolleyes: my aunt cooked the most amazing curries and we had pilau rice and naan bread to go with it :eek: I proper became miss piggy ! what was I thinking ? :confused:

Oh well I did enjoy the food, here are some pics, she made chicken curry and lentil curry, forgot pics of naan bread and pilau rice.

IMG_1072.jpg IMG_1074.jpg IMG_1075.jpg IMG_1076.jpg

We also had afternoon tea in her garden, lots of cake and biccys went in my tum :rolleyes:. Her garden was beautiful, I took some pics of the flowers, I love all the colours, their so pretty :).

IMG_1077.jpgIMG_1078.jpgIMG_1079.jpgIMG_1080.jpgIMG_1081.jpgIMG_1082.jpg

And now here is a picture of my garden from `plant nanny ' :D oh I do love this app. So far I have grown x2 dandelions, x1 devil's ivy and x1 cactus :p.

IMG_1085.JPG

I have stepped on the scales this morning and they have gone up after all my eating :rolleyes:, I really don't want to go to group this week with a gain. I have texted my C and have decided to give myself another week. My first weigh in will now be on Thursday 10th July. That gives me one more week for recovery and also I would have done 1 week on the Salad Challenge by then, so will be feeling stronger and back in the zone. Plus it is my sisters last day with me on Sunday so I'm sure my last meal with her will not be on plan. I will also be doing my food shop on Sunday for my Salad Challenge which starts on Monday.

The Salad Challenge

I am super excited about starting this challenge, I really want to kick some butt with the girls ! :D I may not be around so much today until the evening because I am working on the Salad Challenge thread in the background. For all of you that are taking part, I will be sending u a quick pm tomorrow afternoon to let u know that the thread is ready and you can start reading the new guidelines in preparation for Monday. Here is the list of names I have so far. If you are interested in joining just let me know and I will add your name to the list. :)

Cheesethief
Cloudy6
Kay003
KittyO
Mariavon
Notsofattypatty
Rubyeskimo
StillSlimmingSuzy
Updown

Hope your all having a fab Friday ! Speak soon ;)

Kay xx

Hi Kay,
Sounds like you had a lovely time with your Aunt and sister, food and flowers look lovely.well done for walking there. Glad to hear you are recovering well.

Your photos are fab! The curries look gorgeous and the flowers are beautiful - I love the colours too. Sounds like you've had a lovely time with your family xx

Evening everyone :), thank you for all your lovely posts, I will reply to them tomorrow. I will not be on tonight, I am still working on my Salad Challenge thread and I need to have it up and running for tomorrow. I will be back to posting regular tomorrow and hopefully catch up with you all then. Hope you have a lovely evening, take care ;).

Kay xx

Love the photos Kay.... those curries look really good, no wonder you couldn't resist, you'd have to be VERY strong willed to say no, I could almost smell them! Lovely roses too.... your aunt is very green-fingered obviously. Great that you managed that walking without any pain too, you must be pleased about that.
Look forward to the Salad Challenge info tomorrow, sleep well hun x

Evening everyone :), thank you for all your lovely posts, I will reply to them tomorrow. I will not be on tonight, I am still working on my Salad Challenge thread and I need to have it up and running for tomorrow. I will be back to posting regular tomorrow and hopefully catch up with you all then. Hope you have a lovely evening, take care ;). Kay xx
Catch you tomorrow Hun,
Please don't put too much pressure on yourself xxx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back