Kay's journey to health and happiness

Ha ha you can't hide from secret sis, :)
I patrol these diaries all night making sure alls well ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol :D ok officer Vonnie, what will we do when u return to work ? hehe xx

Love your new thread - will be giving it a miss this time though as I need to find out what facilities we have at my new job first so will start it a week on Monday if anyone else is going to do it for a second week - need a weight loss boost as I put on this week

Also love the new avatar - go bunny go !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well done kay. Your going to do fab on the challenge. Well thought out. Im not joining you im not ready this time round but good luck to you all. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad to hear that you are getting up and about more and that you've had a nice time with your sis. The food looks amazing. Made me drool just looking at it. Make sure you get a good rest after your marathon 'thread preparation' session .
Xx

Hi kay your pms are full, will try again tomorrow off to get some zzzzzds

Love your new thread - will be giving it a miss this time though as I need to find out what facilities we have at my new job first so will start it a week on Monday if anyone else is going to do it for a second week - need a weight loss boost as I put on this week

Also love the new avatar - go bunny go !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks so much Carol ;) I have replied to your pm hun xx

Hi kay your pms are full, will try again tomorrow off to get some zzzzzds

Oh I just emptied it Bubble, send send :D lol xx

Glad to hear that you are getting up and about more and that you've had a nice time with your sis. The food looks amazing. Made me drool just looking at it. Make sure you get a good rest after your marathon 'thread preparation' session .
Xx

Thanks Kitty :) I will hun, yep I loved the food it was well over syns lol :D pure indulgence, hehe. Hope your having a lovely weekend :p.

Kay xx

Did you get my reply too xx

Indeed I did Cheryl :p and I will hold you to your word, you must pop by on the thread when you have time and cheer us on for support ! :D xx

Well I've revived a lot of support from you and Von so only fair I support you back xx

Whoo hooo
All support greatly received

My eyes are closing , going to get some sleep Hun,
Chat tomorrow xxxx

My eyes are closing , going to get some sleep Hun,
Chat tomorrow xxxx

Me too hun. x

Night night everyone, going to hit the pillow me thinks, catch you all tomorrow ;) xx

27671557-happy-easter-with-cartoon-rabbit-vector-illustration.jpg

Back