Kay's journey to health and happiness

Wowzers I'm shattered :D Thread updated, now time to post todays eats. I'm really sorry I have not been able to reply to posts, will defo catch up tomorrow :p. Going to post up todays eats now ... ;) xx

TODAYS EATS

SALAD CHALLENGE WK1 DAY 1 :)

RED DAY

Breakfast -
Green Smoothie 5 syns (kale, spinach leaves, apple, celery, cucumber, ginger, blended together)

IMG_1066.JPG IMG_1068.jpg

Lunch -
Omelette with Florette Mixed Leaf Salad

IMG_0861.jpg

Body Magic
1 hour walk in the park :)

Snack -
Pineapple and Cherries

IMG_1090.jpg

Tea - Chargrilled Chicken (skinless) with Florette Mixed Leaf Salad & Olives 0.5 syns

IMG_1094.jpg IMG_1093.JPG

Drinks -
x1 Twinnings Lemon Zest Tea
x1 Twinnings Blueberry & Apple Tea
x3 Twinnings Pineapple & Grapefruit GREEN TEA
X1 Slimatee
Robinsons nas squash Summer Fruits
Water - 3 Litres (including herbal teas and nas squash ) :p

TOTAL SYNS = 5.5 ;)

Morning bunny!!
How are you feeling today? *pixie huggles* xx

Hello Pixie :p how are you lovely ? I'm fine thanks, had a good food day, hopeing for the same all week, recovery is going well too. Hope your having a nice week :):).

Kay xx

Hi Kay,
Here's to day 1
Super excited xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looking forward to your post tonight on the thread :D.

Kay xx

Hey up Kay, how are you doing?

Day 1 is finally here - loving the salad challenge so far! Had fruit salad and yoghurt for breakfast, egg salad for lunch and got those fish sensations and med veg side salad for tea. Yummy yummy yummy!

3 glasses of water down so far too and done a 5km walk this morning for my body magic. Feeling great so far!

I was so gutted this morning as had a 1lb gain but I know this challenge will get me back to my lowest weight ever, bring it on!

Hope you're well and enjoying day 1 as much as me! Xxx

Don't worry about the 1lb hun, that's minimal and will be off next week and some :p. Wow let me know how you liked the birds eye fish, I wasn't able to pick them on my shop but will next time, saw the TV ad and they looked lush. Looking forward to your post tonight on the thread, already seen one salad pic, it looked amazing ! :D

Kay xx

Evening Kay - sounds like day 1 is off to a flying start whoop whoop x

Evening Sheila :), thanks hun, hows your day been ? Only 1 day left then your off, whoop whoop ! :D

Kay xx

Evening Sheila :), thanks hun, hows your day been ? Only 1 day left then your off, whoop whoop ! :D

Kay xx

My day wasnt too bad thanks hun and had an early finish whoop whoop. I'll be happy getting up tomorrow knowing its my last day for 5 yayyyyy x

My day wasnt too bad thanks hun and had an early finish whoop whoop. I'll be happy getting up tomorrow knowing its my last day for 5 yayyyyy x

Bet you can't wait lol :D going to pop on your diary for a catch up :p xx

Been counting the days hun lol. x

...what if they call you for overtime, you gonna tell them to get stuffed ? :giggle: hehe xx

hi Kay!

Hope you've managed to have some rest today ?
Your fingers must be on fire with all this typing you doing?! ;)

Foodage looks good as always !
Xx

hi Kay!

Hope you've managed to have some rest today ?
Your fingers must be on fire with all this typing you doing?! ;)

Foodage looks good as always !
Xx

Yep I'm planning on setting up office in the bathroom, I'm there most of the time :D I'm loving the challenge, I hope you all are too :p.

Kay xx

Get you with 10lb for the July challenge , I'm aiming for 8lb,
I've pulled out of the 100 day one I've no chance of meeting my target and I didn't want that affecting my mood ,

Get you with 10lb for the July challenge , I'm aiming for 8lb,
I've pulled out of the 100 day one I've no chance of meeting my target and I didn't want that affecting my mood ,

You silly sausage why did u pull out, just get Daz to change the target. As for the figure I've signed up for, the painkillers are defo not helping me think straight, what have I let myself in for :D lol xx

You silly sausage why did u pull out, just get Daz to change the target. As for the figure I've signed up for, the painkillers are defo not helping me think straight, what have I let myself in for :D lol xx

God I never thought of that lol ,
Oh never mind il just concentrate on July ,

God I never thought of that lol ,
Oh never mind il just concentrate on July ,

Nope I've got Sheila on your case now, try telling her you pulled out - hehe :D . Go back Vonnie we still have one month, don't pull out hun xx

Back