Kay's journey to health and happiness

Look at you go Kay, there's no stopping you! Well done!! :) xxxx

Hellooooooooooooooooo Kirsty ;), thank you, I'm feeling good, I need to catch up on your diary :p ... pops off to Kirsty's diary xx

Good how is the pain today xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Getting better each day thanks Cheryl :), I have my consultation appointment with the surgeon in 2 weeks, fingers crossed it all goes well xx

Yep and me! Hope all goes well Kay.

Just having a quick catchup on diaries but now off to cook a chilli. Will look into salad thread later :) xx

Hello hun :), hows you lovely ? Wow chilli sounds yummy Sammy, I will pop to your diary later tonight to see the pics :p xx

TODAYS EATS

SALAD CHALLENGE WK1 DAY 3 :)

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Protein Shake 5 syns

pure-series-pouch_7.jpg
Body Magic
1 hour walk in the park

Lunch -
Frittata salad with x2 ryvita crispbreads (heb) philly light (hea) olives 1 syn Ex L Mayo 1 syn

IMG_0869.jpg

Tea -
Quorn Chicken Tikka pieces (marinated in ff yogurt and tandoori spice powder) with green salad

IMG_0664.jpg

Dessert -
Mixed Fruit Bowl

IMG_0909.jpg

Drinks -
x1 Twinnings Lemon Zest Tea
x1 Twinnings Blueberry & Apple Tea
x3 Twinnings Pineapple & Grapefruit GREEN TEA
X1 Slimatee
Robinsons nas squash Summer Fruits
Water - 3 Litres (including herbal teas and nas squash ) :p

TOTAL SYNS = 7 ;)

Hello hun :), hows you lovely ? Wow chilli sounds yummy Sammy, I will pop to your diary later tonight to see the pics :p xx

Evening hun, I'm still trying to catch up on diaries! The chilli was delicious, best I've ever had tbh. Aww, didn't think to take a pic though :rolleyes: Oh well, I made double to put some in freezer so will try to remember next time.

Looks like you've had another brill day :) xx

Yesterday's food looks good, is there enough though, I'd be starving just eating that!!!!

lol Michelle :D do you post that on everyone's diary ? I remember you posted the same about portion sizes on Stevie's . I generally stop eating when I'm full, its taken me years to master it, hence the gain before slimming world. One thing is for sure if I wasn't full I could never sleep with a rumbling tummy and I sleep well ;), so all is good in the bunny household. I'm getting lots of fibre and protein in my diet which helps sustains my blood sugar levels and stops any ridiculous carby cravings. So yes not much junk food to be seen on my diary these days, just healthy balanced meals :) and those plates might not look big on camera, but I never compromise on salad, the more mounds of it on my plate the better :D.

Kay xx

Morning kay, how's your recovery goin? Xx

Morning lovely :) super good, bunny is on the mend. Got my consultation appointment with the surgeon in 2 weeks, fingers crossed it all goes well. Sorry I've not had a chance to catch up on your diary yet hun, how have u been lately ?

Kay xx

Morning Bunny!
Sorry i've been awol, i just don't really get on here much anymore, but popped on to check in and see how you were doing xx

Morning Bunny!
Sorry i've been awol, i just don't really get on here much anymore, but popped on to check in and see how you were doing xx

Morning Pixie :D so happy to see you on here. How you getting on with the SW plan hun ? you did so well with your first week loss :).

Kay xx

Morning Pixie :D so happy to see you on here. How you getting on with the SW plan hun ? you did so well with your first week loss :).

Kay xx

Bleurgh hehe ;) I'm so glad to see you are healing well and on the mend poppet :) xx

Back