Kay's journey to health and happiness

...pops off to the loo...back in a sec Cloudy ... lol...xx

\been there, done that, lol but sorry Kay, I have to go off again, my daughter has just arrived back with baby after her immunisation and needs a hand for a while. Back later x

Trouble?? Moi???? :D
I'm suffering a bit today with a funny tummy! :(
Glad you've got Internet again :):):)

I purposely messed it up, so they send a hunky engineer tomorrow :D hehe . Oh no what's up with the tum lovely ? the scales went down and the tums got upset over it :eek: xx

Busy busy morning but home now at last and relaxing with a nice cup of green tea and some fresh pineapple. I did eat salad again for my lunch, even though I'm not doing the challenge, I rather miss it this week! lol

Virgin engineers fix things all the better if you give them a cuppa and a chocolate biscuit (not that you'd have any of those in the house!) :)

Oh I'm the same Cloudy, trying to maintain all the healthy aspects of the challenge :). How did you know my weakness is biccys ? Did Sheila tell u ? :D lol xx

\been there, done that, lol but sorry Kay, I have to go off again, my daughter has just arrived back with baby after her immunisation and needs a hand for a while. Back later x

Oh I hope everything is well with your family hun ;).

Kay xx

Hi honey, found your diary, hope it's ok to subscribe? xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Evening Kay glad you got a temporary fix sorted :D Ive had ................. biscuitgate arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need a kick

Hi honey, found your diary, hope it's ok to subscribe? xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Yay ! :D You found me ! Of course it is hun. I know I did well on the challenge but I'm still nervous going into Thursday morning group because its a new group and a new C who I have not met yet, I tried to see her before my Op but she was off so will see her Thursday for the first time. I'll need all the support I can get on Thursday from you lot, because I'm going after such a long break, I'm gonna feel like a total newcomer and turn into miss stressyhead again which my friends know me very well for, hehe. :p So glad you found me ellejay. Do you also have a diary hun, would love to sub ?

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay, try and get a sneaky pic if he's a hunk :D

Oh Helen I sure do hope he's a bit of alright lol :p, not sure how I would take a pic, shall I tell him I'm taking a pic of the modem? he's gonna think I'm a nutter ! :D Glad you found my diary hun, do keep dropping by, its lovely having you here, you'll findout just how mad I really am hehe. As I've just mentioned to ellejay, I'll need some support on Thursday am nervous over my new group and new C, hope it goes well .

Kay xx

Evening Kay glad you got a temporary fix sorted :D Ive had ................. biscuitgate arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need a kick

Hello hello :p, oh no did my biccy tin find its way to your house ?? lol :D xx

Afternoon lovely :), hope your well. Oh I'm not sure but as long as they send a good looking engineer, I'm a happy bunny :D . Hope your having a fab day hun xx

Hope you get your wish Kay, I'm hoping for the same tomorrow when I call the AA out ;) But don't tell hubby I said that :D

Here you go :asskick:

:D:D

:8855:Aww Kay you make laugh, something I need these days, I'll be here to support you thursday :) Xx

Lol I blame Andrea she wanted a cuppa and biccy I couldnt let her eat alone lol x

Haha ! That's the excuse I use when the hob nobs jump in my gob when my sis comes, its all her fault ! :D hehe .. will pop to your diary in a mo xx

Hope you get your wish Kay, I'm hoping for the same tomorrow when I call the AA out ;) But don't tell hubby I said that :D

Here you go :asskick:

:D:D

Oh knowing my luck, I bet your AA guy is gonna be hot and mines gonna be rank ! :D lol. How are you this evening lovely ?

Kay xx

:8855:Aww Kay you make laugh, something I need these days, I'll be here to support you thursday :) Xx

Glad I made you laugh hun :D ! I told you I'm a nutty bunny ! Aww thanks, think I'm gonna be a little stressed on Thursday, but will do my best to stay calm ;). Hope your having a lovely evening Helen and well done on the challenge, your doing fab !

Kay xx

Nope, I usually get the rank ones haha!

I am good thanks :) need to go catch up on salad challenge though ;) xx

Aww its great having you cheer us on in there hun :p I really appreciate it . Me and Super Vonic are having a week off this week, but were back on it next week, to join in the fun ! :D hehe xx

Back