Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening Kay, sending you a big hug. :hug99: Try not to worry too much, I'm sure your going to reclaim your 4.5 st marker and a lot more on top, you deserve it so much :) X

Evening Kay, sending you a big hug. :hug99: Try not to worry too much, I'm sure your going to reclaim your 4.5 st marker and a lot more on top, you deserve it so much :) X

Aww thanks Helen, your so kind :hug99: hugs back :D xx

Evening Kay - hope you had a good day hun. Good luck for WI tomorrow you will do grand I can feel it xx

Thanks Sheila ;), always feels good when you pop round to wish me, good things happen and you've got more faith in me then me :D hehe . Hope you had a fab day hun and well done for staying within target range, whoop whoop ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I'm here, no need to tell me twice. I am sure that you will be fine at WI tomorrow I'm sure that you will blast it. Here's the wave you asked for he he:party0019: xx

Aww thank you so much HN. Happy happy happy to see you on my diary ! :p Nooooooooo I didn't ask you twice did I ? lol :D Well I'm not called nutty bunny for nothing. The left hand doesn't know what the right hands doing sometimes ......oh no that so doesn't sound right - delete - delete :giggle: hehe xx

Thanks Sheila ;), always feels good when you pop round to wish me, good things happen and you've got more faith in me then me :D hehe . Hope you had a fab day hun and well done for staying within target range, whoop whoop ! :p

Kay xx

I have every faith in you hun - you can do it. Kick up the bum is the other option lol :p Im not at work tomorrow hehe x

Aww thank you so much HN. Happy happy happy to see you on my diary ! :p Nooooooooo I didn't ask you twice did I ? lol :D Well I'm not called nutty bunny for nothing. The left hand doesn't know what the right hands doing sometimes ......oh no that so doesn't sound right - delete - delete :giggle: hehe xx

Sad to say I understood what you meant ha ha Good inspirational post on the challenge. I will have to get my camera sorted out. Argos are supposed to be sending me a replacement tomorrow. So you can see some of my creations :eek: I'm more of a baker. Incidentally the Hairy Bikers are on t.v. at the moment and they are making me hungry noooo turn it over quick. :D Can't undo the good work. Night, night Kay good luck for tomorrow:wavey:

I have every faith in you hun - you can do it. Kick up the bum is the other option lol :p Im not at work tomorrow hehe x

Aww thanks Sheila I'm gonna have an early night feel so tired, Yay ! your off tomorrow :D, I should be back from group bout 12ish ready to post lol good things I hope, otherwise it will be one long rant from me about how I didn't gel with my new group :rolleyes: . Hopefully not :p. Night night lovely, speak tomorrow.

Kay xx

Sad to say I understood what you meant ha ha Good inspirational post on the challenge. I will have to get my camera sorted out. Argos are supposed to be sending me a replacement tomorrow. So you can see some of my creations :eek: I'm more of a baker. Incidentally the Hairy Bikers are on t.v. at the moment and they are making me hungry noooo turn it over quick. :D Can't undo the good work. Night, night Kay good luck for tomorrow:wavey:

Oh wow looking forward to your yummy pics, when you post them up, I will most definitely add them to the motivational board :D. Yep I watch the food network channel a lot, doesn't help lol :p. Thank you for the good wishes tomorrow, think I better hit the pillow. Night night hun ;).

Kay xx

Night night everyone, weigh in in the morning, will post my results bout 12ish once I'm back from group. For now, TOWIE then bed lol . Catch up with you all tomorrow, night night ;).

Kay xx

sleeping_bunny-t2.jpg

Bummer... missed you, was too busy reading back on all todays posts, of which there were quite a lot! Can only echo what others have said and don't worry too much about the figure on the scales, the important thing is you're in charge of where it goes next and you are so motivated now. You'll be fine hun, I just know you will. Will be popping on tomorrow lunchtime to read how good your new group is and see that you've relaxed!! Sleep tight xx

Aww thanks Sheila I'm gonna have an early night feel so tired, Yay ! your off tomorrow :D, I should be back from group bout 12ish ready to post lol good things I hope, otherwise it will be one long rant from me about how I didn't gel with my new group :rolleyes: . Hopefully not :p. Night night lovely, speak tomorrow.

Kay xx

Night hun sleep well and good luck again xx

Hi Hun
Sorry didn't get in earlier , was on phone to sis she was a bit upset :(
Dramas with hubby's family ,

Good luck for wi but I know you've nothing to stress over you will do great:)

I'm at hairdressers tomorrow afternoon, so catch up later xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back