Kay's journey to health and happiness

Aww thanks Sammy, yep feeling a little better about tomorrow, but trying not to think too much about it at the same time. As long as the C is good well and the group, all should be good. Glad you'll all be around tomorrow, hope Kirsty is too, not sure when she starts her new job, but yeh I will report back tomorrow afternoon, hopefully by midday :p.

Kay xx

Morning Kay. I'm here and got my fingers crossed for you!!!! :) Sure you will do fab!!! xxxx

Morning Kay - hope you aren't stressy bunny today xx

Don't keep us in suspenders...... spill the beans bunny baby xx

Greetings everyone :D !

Today I went back to group after 4 weeks and I lost ...

9LBS !!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Not only did I maintain my 4.5 stone award ! ...

S63.jpg

I also got my 5 stone award ! :D:D:D

S70.jpg
and ..

I got slimmer of the week ! :p:p:p

Sow.jpg
and ...

I am now in the 10's ... whoop whoop ! :D:D:D

I am a super duper happy bunny ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: yes I am ! I'm so so happy ! :bliss:

As most of you know I did the Salad Challenge last week and my home scales showed a 4.5 loss but they are normally 1lb over than the SW scales so I know last week I achieved 5.5lbs. Even after the challenge was over I kept all the good eating habits and have dropped a couple of more pounds this week for which I am delighted ! :p

I am now only 1 stone away from target and a 6 stone loss ! :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman: TARGET HERE I COME !!! :D:D:D

I am going to be continuing with the Salad Challenge from next Monday for the last 2 weeks of July. My next mini goals are :-

MINI GOALS FOR JULY 2014

- To reach 10 stone 10 lbs to come out of the overweight range and move to a normal bmi (currently 10st 13lbs :p)
- To go back to gym and maintain exercise to get toned for target (with GP's permission)
- To do The Salad Challenge for the last 2 weeks of July

In light of the above I have decided to change the date for my target to September 2014 instead of Xmas 2014, I will give it my best shot :D. A big thank you to all of you who have supported me since my operation and through my recovery. I was doubting myself and worried if I will get my slimming mojo back after I went through so much pain right after surgery. But you guys have kept me going and been an amazing support, and like I have always said, I could never have got this far on my journey without my mins friends ;).

Group hug.
:grouphugg:

I am now going to go and update my stats and add a new shiny sticker to my signature :D, I will back in a mo to reply to your posts. I hope your all having a lovely day ;).

Kay xx

Well done Kay. You will easily get to target by September. X

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back