Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi everyone :p, thank you so much for your lovely messages, I just need to pop off to do something quickly, I will back on later to reply to your lovely posts :).

Kay xx

Well done Kay that's brilliant!

WOOOHOOOOOO!!! OMG OMG OMG you absolute super star!!!

I'm over the moon for you Kay, what a result!! Bet you were sooo happy. 5 stone award too and less than a stone to go until you make your goal. Oh, not to mention the fact you're in the TENS now!! :O :O

Absolutely delighted for you hunny, so so glad all the hard work is paying off, you legend!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Wow congratulations Kay! You so deserve it and you've put in so much work recently despite recovering from surgery. Wish I had half of your enthusiasm!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:party0023::party0023::party0019::party0019: YAYYYYYYYYY Wow what an amazing result Kay .... well done lovely you deserve it. Im over the moon for you and can only imagine how your feeling today!! xxxx

Greetings everyone :D !

Today I went back to group after 4 weeks and I lost ...

9LBS !!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Not only did I maintain my 4.5 stone award ! ...

S63.jpg

I also got my 5 stone award ! :D:D:D

S70.jpg
and ..

I got slimmer of the week ! :p:p:p

Sow.jpg
and ...

I am now in the 10's ... whoop whoop ! :D:D:D

I am a super duper happy bunny ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: yes I am ! I'm so so happy ! :bliss:

As most of you know I did the Salad Challenge last week and my home scales showed a 4.5 loss but they are normally 1lb over than the SW scales so I know last week I achieved 5.5lbs. Even after the challenge was over I kept all the good eating habits and have dropped a couple of more pounds this week for which I am delighted ! :p

I am now only 1 stone away from target and a 6 stone loss ! :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman: TARGET HERE I COME !!! :D:D:D

I am going to be continuing with the Salad Challenge from next Monday for the last 2 weeks of July. My next mini goals are :-

MINI GOALS FOR JULY 2014

- To reach 10 stone 10 lbs to come out of the overweight range and move to a normal bmi (currently 10st 13lbs :p)
- To go back to gym and maintain exercise to get toned for target (with GP's permission)
- To do The Salad Challenge for the last 2 weeks of July

In light of the above I have decided to change the date for my target to September 2014 instead of Xmas 2014, I will give it my best shot :D. A big thank you to all of you who have supported me since my operation and through my recovery. I was doubting myself and worried if I will get my slimming mojo back after I went through so much pain right after surgery. But you guys have kept me going and been an amazing support, and like I have always said, I could never have got this far on my journey without my mins friends ;).

Group hug.
:grouphugg:

I am now going to go and update my stats and add a new shiny sticker to my signature :D, I will back in a mo to reply to your posts. I hope your all having a lovely day ;).

Kay xx

Argh!!!!!! Omg. That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!! So, so proud of you!!!!!!! You are a little superstar. Please give me some of your willpower hehe. That is fantastic you hoppy, nutty bunny!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Well done Kay. You will easily get to target by September. X

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Carol :p I'm a happy bunny today. I hope I'm not being too ambitious about target lol :D. Hope your having a lovely day hun and well done on your fab loss this week :).

Kay xx

Yayy - that's brilliant! Super well done.

Aww thank you Patty :), the challenge really helped and its was great fun doing it with all of you last week :p, looking forward to joining again on Monday. :D

Kay xx

Omg Kay that's fab!!! Ur clearly buzzing & so you should b :D
I'm at work at the mo so I'll pop by properly this evening xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wooohoooo, now I'll forgive you for keeping us waiting. I have to admit to having tears in my eyes now, I'm SO happy for you! Huge hugs! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Cloudy, aww your so sweet :p, sorry to have kept you waiting lol. I'm so happy for me too :D hehe. Thanks you for the hugs, hugs back :hug99:.

Kay xx

Oh Kay - that's brilliant - I genuinely have tears in my eyes - I feel so happy for you :clap::bliss::winner:

Thank you so much Mandy :p, your so very kind, I am a happy happy bunny today :bunnydance::D.

Kay xx

Thats fantastic.:)

Thank you hun :), I really appreciate it. I will miss you the few days you are gone. Hope you have a lovely time and look forward to you coming back ;).

Kayxx

Wow Kay, that's absolutely fantastic. I bet you are over the moon. Fab result! Huge grin for the rest of the day. :bunnydance: xx

Hey HN :p, you came as promised :D, loving the bunny dance, hehe. Yes bunny is jumping hoops today and over the moon indeed ;). Thank you hun.

Kay xx

Whoop whoop Kay!!! That's amazing! Xxx

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo :D, where's my celebratory coffee ? hehe Have I got to make my own ? lol Thanks hun in the 10's whoop whoop ! So so happy Kathryn, can't being to tell you ! :p

Kay xx

Greetings everyone :D !

Today I went back to group after 4 weeks and I lost ...

9LBS !!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Not only did I maintain my 4.5 stone award ! ...

I also got my 5 stone award ! :D:D:D

and ..

I got slimmer of the week ! :p:p:p

and ...

I am now in the 10's ... whoop whoop ! :D:D:D

I am a super duper happy bunny ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: yes I am ! I'm so so happy ! :bliss:

As most of you know I did the Salad Challenge last week and my home scales showed a 4.5 loss but they are normally 1lb over than the SW scales so I know last week I achieved 5.5lbs. Even after the challenge was over I kept all the good eating habits and have dropped a couple of more pounds this week for which I am delighted ! :p

I am now only 1 stone away from target and a 6 stone loss ! :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman: TARGET HERE I COME !!! :D:D:D

I am going to be continuing with the Salad Challenge from next Monday for the last 2 weeks of July. My next mini goals are :-

MINI GOALS FOR JULY 2014

- To reach 10 stone 10 lbs to come out of the overweight range and move to a normal bmi (currently 10st 13lbs :p)
- To go back to gym and maintain exercise to get toned for target (with GP's permission)
- To do The Salad Challenge for the last 2 weeks of July

In light of the above I have decided to change the date for my target to September 2014 instead of Xmas 2014, I will give it my best shot :D. A big thank you to all of you who have supported me since my operation and through my recovery. I was doubting myself and worried if I will get my slimming mojo back after I went through so much pain right after surgery. But you guys have kept me going and been an amazing support, and like I have always said, I could never have got this far on my journey without my mins friends ;).

Group hug.
:grouphugg:

I am now going to go and update my stats and add a new shiny sticker to my signature :D, I will back in a mo to reply to your posts. I hope your all having a lovely day ;).

Kay xx

Fab fab fab, brilliant news kay. Well done, you must feel amazin right now. How was the new C? Xx

Oh yay, yay, yay well done Kay, that is sooooo fantastic and I'm over the moon for you, I really am :):):)

:talk017: xxx

Aww thank you for all the lovely smileys Sammy :p, yep nutty bunny is over the moon too and jumping hoops :D:bunnydance: yipeee !

Kay xx

Well done Kay that's brilliant!

Aww thanks Jen :p, I'm very happy today, well done on your loss too and hope your having a good day hun ;).

Kay xx

WOOOHOOOOOO!!! OMG OMG OMG you absolute super star!!!

I'm over the moon for you Kay, what a result!! Bet you were sooo happy. 5 stone award too and less than a stone to go until you make your goal. Oh, not to mention the fact you're in the TENS now!! :O :O

Absolutely delighted for you hunny, so so glad all the hard work is paying off, you legend!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks so much Bevvy, you've inspired me hugely on my journey :). I hope one day I can achieve my 6 stone too. And I want to become a gym bunny like you too, really want to tone up, was having a rant about it yesterday on my diary lol, won't bore you. I'm doing a fortnightly weigh in now, I've got next week off as hols. I have my Surgeons appointment next week so its a big week for me, a lot is riding on that so I don't want added pressure, 2 weeks will work better for me. I hope your having a good week too hun and will catch up on your diary soon. So happy to be 1 stone away from target now, whoop ! :D

Kay xx

Back