Kay's journey to health and happiness

I might buy again to take home with me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes I forget if I'm writing on your diary or mine :p hehe xx

Does that coffee have any syns Kay? I adore amaretto flavour things (and marzipan but we won't go there!) so it sounds tempting? :) Do you justake it like ordinary instant coffee?

Oh does it not show ? ok I bought the Irish Cream and Amaretto, not had any today but will tomorrow :D, hope I don't get hooked and forget my water :rolleyes: lol xx

Yea it showed I just didn't scroll down far enough at first

They've got them on offer now in Sainsbos for £2 :D oh and I bought more of the Quorn peppered steaks and Quorn Jumbo Burgers for £1 from Asda :p yummy yummy xx

Have they £2 , oh that's maybe swung it

Does that coffee have any syns Kay? I adore amaretto flavour things (and marzipan but we won't go there!) so it sounds tempting? :) Do you justake it like ordinary instant coffee? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's addictive , I got the Irish coffee one think it lasted me 3 or 4 days, they are small jars tho

Does that coffee have any syns Kay? I adore amaretto flavour things (and marzipan but we won't go there!) so it sounds tempting? :) Do you justake it like ordinary instant coffee?

Omg Cloudy its amazing and its syn free hun ! You'll be in heaven promise ! :p Espesh the Irish Cream one, I am addicted to it, yep their instant. I fully recommend them. Sainsburys have them on offer at the mo £2 only for the jar :D.

Kay xx

Have they £2 , oh that's maybe swung it

Yep Vonnie grab them while their reduced :D their perfect on a cold day to warm you up :) xx

Im the same , I forget where I am and will merrily take over anyone's diary , if we start chatting I just carry on ,

lol :D I'm not the only doesy one then hehe xx

It's addictive , I got the Irish coffee one think it lasted me 3 or 4 days, they are small jars tho

Yep they are but I don't use a heaped teaspoon, I find a little goes a long way, it has a strong flavour :) xx

Omg Cloudy its amazing and its syn free hun ! You'll be in heaven promise ! :p Espesh the Irish Cream one, I am addicted to it, yep their instant. I fully recommend them. Sainsburys have them on offer at the mo £2 only for the jar :D. Kay xx

Wish I lived nearer to Sainsburys, we only get there about once a month. There is a sainsbury local at the petrol station near'ish but doubt they'd have it.
I want some now lol ;)

Somone's just posted their foodage on the challenge thread, got to go there lol back in sec .......... xx

It's addictive , I got the Irish coffee one think it lasted me 3 or 4 days, they are small jars tho Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How many cups per jar do you reckon? Guess still reasonable price compared with having coffee out, even if not quite on the same league. :)

How many cups per jar do you reckon? Guess still reasonable price compared with having coffee out, even if not quite on the same league. :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was having a few cups a day lol
I finished one and was making another 5mins later,
We need Kay to check the millage I think there 50ml but I could be wrong , they look small jars

Well done Kay. You beat me into the 10s. How very dare you! Fantastic result.

Aww thank you so much Linds :p hehe, don't worry your doing so well hun, I know it won't be long for you now either :). Yep I am indeed very happy, just 1 stone left to target now, got to keep my focused head on lol :D. Hope your having a fab week lovely, good luck for your next weigh in too, I hope you do super ! ;)

Kay xx

How many cups per jar do you reckon? Guess still reasonable price compared with having coffee out, even if not quite on the same league. :)

Cloudy I checked on the jar and it says 50 grams but I'm not sure how many cups that would make ? How many grams in a teaspoon ? We could guestimate lol :D

Kay xx

I think everyone forgot to ask me that :D hehe even I forgot to mention it, was so excited about my loss. Her style is very different to my old C, but she has a funny sense of humour and is very warm, I like her so its all good :p. I get the feeling she's not as organised though because she didn't have any certificates, she said she will give it to me next time, so should be ok, but I got my shiny sticker for my book :p. Thank RR for your good wishes hun, I really appreciate it, I am a super duper happy bunny today :):). Hope your having a good week too lovely.

Kay xx

Not surprised you're happy, you've done amazing. Glad you got on with your C, shame about the certificate tho xx

I was having a few cups a day lol I finished one and was making another 5mins later, We need Kay to check the millage I think there 50ml but I could be wrong , they look small jars Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Von. I *try* to only have one cup of coffee a day but confess it's often two lol. Think I'll definitely treat myself to some when I can find it. I just googled and see that they're exclusive to Sainsbury for first year (but that was reported in July last year) soaybe they'll soon be available elsewhere.

Back