Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Kay , hope you slept well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Kay,

Been popping in & out of here on my fone when I can.I'm abit late to the party,just caught up on your diary & mega-loss,congratulations,you really are an inspiration :)

Aww thanks a bundle Issy :p. I replied on your diary, I love hearing from you when your able to pop on mins. I hope your enjoying your trip to Cork and bet the girls are looking forward to France in one week too :). Hope you have a smashing time and look forward to catching up with you once your back ;).

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Gooooooood Morning Bouncy Bunny, are you still bouncing high over your fabbydabbydozy loss yesterday? Just read back and glad that your new C seems to be a good one and that will help with that last stone coming off super quick! :D

Hello Cloudy :wavey:, bunny has dropped from cloud9lbs and landed on the floor with a big thud this morning ! hehe The realisation that I musn't get complacent and there is still work to be done to get to target ! So my feet at firmly on the ground, and I'm watching every morsel that's going in my mouth ... well the calorific kind ! :D hehe Hope your having a fab day hun !

Kay xx

Can anyone remind me where to get the banners from? I know I did it before but having a dumb moment and can't find it! I forgot to add my new 2.5 stone banner last week. :rolleyes:

Forget that, I found it and added hopefully :)

Sorry I got this late, but I've seen you've added it :D Woohoo ! to the new shiny sticker ! Well done lovely :):).

Kay xx

Afternoon lovely x :eek:
Omg hectic morning! Second visit to Freya's new school class that she'll b attending in September, my lil baby's only 3 :( only 9-11 each morning, but I still think it's such a huge thing at such a young age (even as a teacher myself, but it's different when its ur own :()

What have you been up to today hun? I STILL need to catch up on your diary from the beginning, I'm hoping work will be quiet after 5 so I'll hv a read then :)

Take care hun xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Afternoon lovely x :eek:
Omg hectic morning! Second visit to Freya's new school class that she'll b attending in September, my lil baby's only 3 :( only 9-11 each morning, but I still think it's such a huge thing at such a young age (even as a teacher myself, but it's different when its ur own :()

What have you been up to today hun? I STILL need to catch up on your diary from the beginning, I'm hoping work will be quiet after 5 so I'll hv a read then :)

Take care hun xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Aww no poor little Freya. At that tender age they will always need a teacher they feel comfortable with, its very hard because their little eyes will always be searching for mum in the classroom :(. I hope she gets on with her teacher and class in September :). I hope work goes by quick for you hun and you get some rest time. I'm just having a boring day well and weekend, I will be resting and getting a bit anxious over my hospital appointment for my back On Monday. I will findout if they need to operate on me again a 2nd time, I'm hoping fingers crossed the answer is no and that I'm fine and can resume back to my `normal ' life :). Anyway I hope you have a lovely weekend and catch up soon hun.

Kay xx

Good morning Kay! Have you come down off that cloud 9lbs yet lol? :D (liked that hehe!)

I'm so glad you got on ok with the new C. Hopefully you will feel more relaxed when you go again in two weeks.

We have about the same amount to lose now although your journey is absolutely amazing compared to mine and you must be so excited to be on the last part of it. You (and others on here) are so inspiring hun :)

I was thinking of you on Wednesday as I was at my friend's house and her daughter has a lovely bunny :) She picked it up to put it in the run outside and it must have been a little nervous as the pf and wf decided to visit and it went all over my friend oops! :eek::D Heehee! xx

lol I'm late, its afternoon now :p. How are you hun ? Yep I was glad that new group was good and C was really nice too, but she's not as organised as my other C I can tell lol but her hearts in the right place for you to do well and that's more important to me than her running out of the odd book :D. I decided to go for a fortnightly weigh in because of my hospital appointment. If they tell me something I don't want to hear then I know its going to throw me off plan so am very anxious about Monday :(, a lot is riding on that. So if I am down then having a 2 week weigh in gives me more time to pick myself up again.

I didn't know we had the same amount left to lose to target, wow :p I'm gonna enjoy keeping in touch and boosting one another to do well. Hun there is no better than or less than, everyone is amazing here :), your journey has been fab too ! The numbers do not matter, its the effort to want to change ones life for the better that counts. And everyone that comes on mins is trying to do that, so were all winners ! :D

Funeee story about your friends bunny, aww wish you had taken a cheeky pic :p, yep poor bunny must have got nervous with all the attention, so nature took its course hehe :D.

Hope your having a fab Friday lovely. Have you got any nice plans for the weekend ? :)

Kay xx

My Herbal Tea Collection :p

For those of you that have asked me a couple of times, yes I am a herbal tea holic :D . I can get through 9 cups a day sometimes. I drink a different variety, but Green Tea is a must and I normally have 3-4 cups a day. Thought I'd take some pics of my collection to share with you all, I drink all of these. Also my water intake a day is normally between 2-3 litres and my herbal teas are included in that. :)

IMG_1130.JPG IMG_1126.JPG IMG_1128.JPG

Kay xx

lol I'm late, its afternoon now :p. How are you hun ? Yep I was glad that new group was good and C was really nice too, but she's not as organised as my other C I can tell lol but her hearts in the right place for you to do well and that's more important to me than her running out of the odd book :D. I decided to go for a fortnightly weigh in because of my hospital appointment. If they tell me something I don't want to hear then I know its going to throw me off plan so am very anxious about Monday :(, a lot is riding on that. So if I am down then having a 2 week weigh in gives me more time to pick myself up again.

I didn't know we had the same amount left to lose to target, wow :p I'm gonna enjoy keeping in touch and boosting one another to do well. Hun there is no better than or less than, everyone is amazing here :), your journey has been fab too ! The numbers do not matter, its the effort to want to change ones life for the better that counts. And everyone that comes on mins is trying to do that, so were all winners ! :D

Funeee story about your friends bunny, aww wish you had taken a cheeky pic :p, yep poor bunny must have got nervous with all the attention, so nature took its course hehe :D.

Hope your having a fab Friday lovely. Have you got any nice plans for the weekend ? :)

Kay xx

Hiya Kay, yes I'm good thanks you. Had another lovely salad for my tea last night thanks to you and your salad challenge ;)

Is your new C new to the job or just to the group? She sounds great in that she cares how well you all do but hope she gets her act together in other areas too eh? How did you find the group as a whole this time? I know you mentioned they were a bit noisy last time.

I think your fortnightly weighing is a good idea this time around, especially if you get a little anxious about it each time as you could do without any extra worry next week with having your appointment. I really do hope you get good news on Monday hun and I'll be keeping everything crossed for you!

Yes, we both have around a stone to go but I'm giving myself until Christmas time to get it off, mainly because as from next Friday I'm only going to be trying to maintain over the following six weeks while son is on school hols. I will get back to dieting properly from beginning of September. I will however still be around on mins to encourage you though bunny :D I am excited to see you get to your goal and I'm pretty sure there are plenty others too ;)

Heehee, thought you'd like the bunny story and sorry I didn't think to take a pic but I'll def do that when I next go there. He's a lovely bunny :)

Hubby is working overnight on Saturday so he'll be having a nap on and off over the weekend so nothing much planned other than popping to the shops to see if we can get an outfit for son's prom next week. They don't half go to town these days with these things :rolleyes:

Hope you manage to have a very restful weekend. Try not to worry too much about Monday hun xxxx

My Herbal Tea Collection :p

For those of you that have asked me a couple of times, yes I am a herbal tea holic :D . I can get through 9 cups a day sometimes. I drink a different variety, but Green Tea is a must and I normally have 3-4 cups a day. Thought I'd take some pics of my collection to share with you all, I drink all of these. Also my water intake a day is normally between 2-3 litres and my herbal teas are included in that. :)

View attachment 145791 View attachment 145792 View attachment 145793

Kay xx

I'm also addicted to green tea... love the pineapple and grapegruit twinings, and the lemon one. I also recently bought the buttermint one, which i think is Twinings, the salted caramel, which smells lovely but the taste is a bit naff and of course, plain green tea. I've almost given up coffee since I found green tea.... well, until you mentioned that coffee yesterday, which is now written on the shopping list lol.

Oops! Sorry for such a long post! :eek: xx

Well I enjoyed reading it :D and incidentally, agree with what you say about Kay weighing fortnightly to avoid worrying. We don't want an overstressed bunny :cry:

Evening Loser lol ( in a nice way of course) - hope you have had a good day hun x

lol :D how did you forget ? Were both `Great Losers ' hun, check your sig ! hehe xx

Oops! Sorry for such a long post! :eek: xx

Did you not read the brief in my diary about a word count limit of 100 ! pmsl ! :8855: xx

Back