Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Kay I hope you slept well? I had a lovely lie in ? and hubby made me a cuppa (what's he after lol) I'm on taxi duty in a bit grrr x

Oh wow, did you take any pics L ? :p I'm so happy it all went to plan and they loved the food, did you do the whole menu as I listed in my post ? Starters and maincourse ? :D Kay xx

Didnt get a chance to take photo before they all dived in but Lucy grabbed a quick one of the mains on her plate. They ate the starters in the garden and I was in and out while cooking, which was good really as I just nibbled on one poppadom.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3924640049.jpg
    image-3924640049.jpg
    627.9 KB · Views: 34
It took me a lot longer to cook as I was also chatting lol but wasn't hard at all to follow your instructions. So grateful for the way you wrote it out! If I can follow it, anyone could lol.
I've already had a look the thread for what to attempt next. The Bombay potatoes were fab and will deffo be making those again.
Oh and all the plates were cleared, apart from mine and that was only as I was stuffed full! Still can't believe it was do nice yet so low in syns!

Attachments

• image-1835628640.jpg
    image-1835628640.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 30
Hi Kay, Thank you for all your help with my posting of pictures. Here's one that might cheer you upView attachment 145928 I took this outside my holiday caravan a couple of weeks ago. Night, night xxx

HN..............................:D thank you for sharing, that's made my day ! I love the pic ! The bunny is super cute ! Bunnies rule ! Hehe :p xx

Morning Kay.. Hope you have a lovely day xx

I'm late :p, its afternoon now ! I'm fine thanks Kathryn. Just popped on your diary, sorry your feeling poorly hun, hope you've taken some rest and some meds and are feeling better now ;).

Kay xx

Good morning Kay, I hope you're feeling better now after the biscuits, could you work out the syns & have weekly syns from now until WI? xx

Afternoon Michelle, thanks hun. I'm afraid its got worse today, I've demolished all the hob nobs in the jar ... how many syns is that then ? :eek: xx

Morning Kay. Hope you have a good day. Today is a new day forget about yesterday

Aww thanks Jen, yep today was a new day but I turned it into yesterday :( all the hob nobs are in bunnies tum now :rolleyes: . Hope your well lovely xx

Morning Kay, It's day 7 let's blast it Good luck for tomorrow xx

Yay ! :talk017: Whoop ! Results day tomorrow :D. Good luck lovely, I know your all going to do smashing ! :p xx

Morning Kay hun. Hope you slept well.

No worries about the biccies, the salad challenge will sort out any gain IF there is one and you will smash it (got that from you hehe!) :D xx

Afternoon hun :), thanks for the support, its the greedy miss piggy inside me that has resurfaced :eek:, need to put a lid on her or get Sheila around again to wire her jaw :ignore:. Indeed tomorrow is a new day and we will be smashing it on the challenge ! :D Hope you've had a lovely weekend hun xx

Morning Kay I hope you slept well? I had a lovely lie in ? and hubby made me a cuppa (what's he after lol) I'm on taxi duty in a bit grrr x

Afternoon lovely :), I'm doing fine thanks, just being my greedy self :p self sabotage and all that :D. Hows you lovely, just popped on your diary, sorry for sore leg, hope you've taken something for it and the itchiness has gone down . How has the rest of your weekend been ?

Kay xx

Afternoon hun :), thanks for the support, its the greedy miss piggy inside me that has resurfaced :eek:, need to put a lid on her or get Sheila around again to wire her jaw :ignore:. Indeed tomorrow is a new day and we will be smashing it on the challenge ! :D Hope you've had a lovely weekend hun xx

Helooooooo

Boo to struggling Hun,
Fresh start tomorrow

Didnt get a chance to take photo before they all dived in but Lucy grabbed a quick one of the mains on her plate. They ate the starters in the garden and I was in and out while cooking, which was good really as I just nibbled on one poppadum. It took me a lot longer to cook as I was also chatting lol but wasn't hard at all to follow your instructions. So grateful for the way you wrote it out! If I can follow it, anyone could lol.
I've already had a look the thread for what to attempt next. The Bombay potatoes were fab and will deffo be making those again.
Oh and all the plates were cleared, apart from mine and that was only as I was stuffed full! Still can't believe it was do nice yet so low in syns!

Omg ! Cloudy you've done a fantastic job hun ! :D You should be well proud of yourself for cooking such a fab Indian meal, all by yourself ! Your vegetable pilau rice looks amazing, the Bombay Potatoes are nice and golden and the Chicken Madras looks lush :drool: . I'm so glad it went down a storm with everyone :p nice clean plates as well ! hehe. There are plenty more recipes to choose from on my curry thread. They are all slimming world friendly and I have calculated the syns for all of them. Hope you whip up some other of your favs real soon, would love to see more pics. I'm also going to post this on the curry thread, an amazing looking plate of food, well done hun, brilliant ! :D

Kay xx

Helooooooo

Boo to struggling Hun,
Fresh start tomorrow

Vonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie :D, are you home ? How are you hun, was worried bout u, was Chan ok ? xx

Sorry you are having a biscuit blip..... but that's all it is hunbun.... just remember you have had these before and always get through them... you will get through this one too and be back on your way to where you want to be xx

Vonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie :D, are you home ? How are you hun, was worried bout u, was Chan ok ? xx

Where are you hun ? :p xx

Kay, my lovely I need your help. How do you delete photos in your diary? Want to delete one and I'm struggling xx

I'm coming over :superwoman: :D xx

Back