Kay's journey to health and happiness

Afternoon Michelle, thanks hun. I'm afraid its got worse today, I've demolished all the hob nobs in the jar ... how many syns is that then ? :eek: xx

:eek: Too many!!!! Xx

:eek: Too many!!!! Xx

Thanks for the reminder Michelle lol :D yep I go from saintly bunny to crazy bunny when TOTM is around the corner, well that's my excuse anyway ! :p xx

no you are still a saintly bunny..... just a saintly bunny with a biscuit in it's paw x

Time for bunny to hit the pillow me thinks, nighty night everyone, sleep well, catch you all tomorrow ;) xx

bunny-sleeping-moon-15774420.jpg

Catch you later Hun,
Wish me luck
Xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I replied on your diary ;) xx

We'll be off out in a bit but just wanted to leave a message for you to say good luck at the hospital. I'm sure the surgeon will be impressed with your progress and further weightloss too. Fingers crossed for you hun, will look in later to see how it went x

We'll be off out in a bit but just wanted to leave a message for you to say good luck at the hospital. I'm sure the surgeon will be impressed with your progress and further weightloss too. Fingers crossed for you hun, will look in later to see how it went x

Aww thank you Cloudy, hope you have a lovely day hun, catch up later, thanks for thinking of me :):).

Kay xx

Thx again for all ur hard work and support on the challenge - the results are inspirational!!

I hope u get the news ur wanting to hear at ur appointment - also good luck on the challenge - bet u'll do well and sooooo close to target now - bet the docs are pleased with u - ur weight loss must help with ur back problems xx

Hi Kay, It's going be a busy morning for you. I see you are going to the hospital and I wish you luck that everything will be fine.
Just want to say thanks for the challenge and wish you a fantastic loss for this week. You really have worked hard and you deserve it.

Thank you HN :) I'm glad everyone has enjoyed the challenge so much and has had fab losses on it :p. Thank u for the good luck for the hospital, think I might need it :rolleyes:. Hope u have a lovely day hun .

Kay xx

Back