Kay's journey to health and happiness

Excuse me , excuse me
Sexy builder you little minx lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vonnnnnnnnnnnie :D oh I wish u were here, he was nice though ! :p lol xx

Hey not fair!!! I can only see cows here. :( Obviously I'm living in the wrong area x

lol ! Indeed HN come to London, you wont regret the sights :peep: PMSL ! :8855:

Vonnnnnnnnnnnie :D oh I wish u were here, he was nice though ! :p lol xx

Anything that gets the heart pumping is a bonus lol

Evening Kay... I spotted a couple of hotties in Asda earlier... Must be the warm weather bringing them all out lol x

hehe :D and I thought I was bad. Hmm so that's what u go to the supermarket for lol :p xx

Night night everyone, back is hurting again :(, just took some killers, going to try and get some sleep. Night night, catch up with you all tomorrow ;).

Kay xx

bunny-sleeping-moon-15774420.jpg

No no no I'm not a happy bunny this morning :cry:. My sister dropped by this morning before work, she is going next week to see my other sister in Houston for holidays. :(:( I'm happy for her but I can't join them because of my operation and my back :cry::cry:. They are gonna have so much fun without me :(:(:(. I'm so fed up with myself. Everyone is going away and booking holidays and I am stuck here ! Life is just passing me by, I can't do the things I want, I'm fed up of being stuck at home this year !

Sorry for the rant peeps but I think I will just hide under the covers and cry all day ! :mad: :sad0071:

Kay xx

So sorry kay, I know you were looking forward to goin this summer. Is there no chance for the end of the year which would be something to look forward to? Big hugs xx

Kay's journey to health and happiness.

Oh bummer re the holiday Kay but.... lets find some positives. Ok, think how much money you'll save, plus you'd be cross if, at this stage, you gained (and you know you would there!) By your next chance to go, you'll probably be at target, so can allow yourself a little leeway with the confidence that any temp holiday gain would soon be lost when you got back, without putting you off track.
Hugs hun as I know it's not much consolation when you're feeling miffed. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Afternoon EJ :p, how are you lovely ? Hope your feeling much better now. I'm sure you'll have fab week this week on plan :). Can't wait to celebrate target with you ! :D Hope you have a smashing day at work today ;) !

Kay xx

Afternoon lovely x
So far, so good! :eek: another 100% day yesterday & today so feeling pretty good. An absolute scorcher of a day here today, we're not used to such lovely weather here! Fair to say LO's a bit of a grouch because of it, but can't blame her :eek:

How's ur day going hun? XLx

Sorry hun, quick edit as I've just caught up on the rest of your thread - gutted about the holiday situation :( i doubt much can be said to make the situation not seem so poop, you're naturally going to be upset xxxx big hugs xx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Oh no , don't like my sis being down and upset ,
It's just a pants year for us both , I booked 2 weeks off end of last year for this October , chan and I was going away, but now with me being off for 6 months it ain't gonna happen , can't afford if ,
Just think when your fully recovered what fun you will have catching up on what you missed this year,
Hugs and love xxxx

Back