Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning sis, have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hellooooooooooooooooo :p hope you have a rocking day Vonnie ! xx

Morning Kay, I see you've been busy looking up recipes for your slow cooker. Mine's hiding in the loft somewhere. Put everything up there out of the way when we moved here. Will have to seek it out and get ready for the winter challenges. It's a S.W. one so I will see if there are any recipes for quorn with it for you. Have a good day, Sue xx

Indeed looking forward to the slow cooker and my winter challenge :D want to continue knocking those pounds off right till Christmas ! :p Hope your having a fab day Sue :):).

Kay xx

Morning Kay hope you didn't dream too many recipes and wake hungry lol x

Nope bunny had nightmares about tomorrow mornings weigh in :rolleyes:. Hope your having a fab day hun ! :p xx

Afternoon everyone, its that time of day and week, miss stressyhead is back, got weigh in tomorrow morning :eek: :sigh: . :hide: xx

Hello lovely :p, hope your well and your mums doing well too ;).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay - I'm well and Mum rang this morning to say she's feeling much better :D

Thanks Kay - I'm well and Mum rang this morning to say she's feeling much better :D

Oh that's brill news Mandy, bet that's such a relief for you hun :) xx

Hi Kay good luck for W.I tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Bet you'll surprise yourself Bunny and hop off those scales with a big grin ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh I hope so Cloudy thanks ;). Hope you've had a nice day xx

Hi Kay, Remember to keep away from those biccys !!!! We will be watching you :peep:Be a good bunny. You will be glad you did tomorrow. xxx

Thanks Sue, I stayed away from the biccys :p, still not feeling great though :rolleyes: xx

Kay I just feel like crying I don't know why , I'm just feeling a bit low and emotional today ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no sis :(, pops off to Von's diary ...

Evening Kay :) I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow's weigh in hun xx

Thanks Kathryn, I don't like Wednesdays :( xx

Back