Kay's journey to health and happiness

The lady with the big feet is here - just in case any naughty bunnies have been at the biccys!! I see she hasnt so I shall put my feet away lol.

Good luck for WI hun x

The lady with the big feet is here - just in case any naughty bunnies have been at the biccys!! I see she hasnt so I shall put my feet away lol.

Good luck for WI hun x

Hello lovely :p, no I've been good, stayed away from the biccys. Still not feeling great bout tomorrow, I've failed the July challenge :rolleyes: xx

Going to have an early night ladies, Towie then bed. Got weigh in tomorrow morning at group, not expecting a lot this time, just want to get it out of the way :rolleyes:. Hope you all have a nice evening, night night everyone ;).

Kay xx

bunny-sleeping-moon-15774420.jpg

Morning Kay.

Keep Calm, it's weigh day.

Hope you are pleasantly surprised by what the scales say. I am sure you will be! Good luck xx

Kay's journey to health and happiness.

We're off out for the day, to Hever Castle in Kent, taking the baby and nearly four yr old grandson. Lots of walking, pushing a loaded buggy, possibly some rowing, getting wet in the water maze and charging around the hedge maze, so shoukd be good for Body Magic. We're taking lunch, mine is salad lol, but I may indulge in an icecream, I'll see.
Will try and check how you got on later. Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Waiting for news sis xx
I tried to pm you last night it's full lol
I just wanted to tell you bout some apples , maybe starting in my garden like yours was , if that makes Sence

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck lovely x looking forward to hearing from u xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay, sorry for the following long post hun but I catching up again :rolleyes:

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday when you were feeling stressed about wi today. Keeping everything crossed for you and hope your meeting goes well xxx

Nooooooooooooooooooooo ! :D hehe. You can't eat the poor bunny :p. Any other chocolate will do. Otherwise this will happen ;) ...

41LiK5VWCPL.jpg

Pmsl at this :D:D

Hehe, love the bunny pic! My grandson had a chocolate bunny at Easter and he cried, because he didn't want to eat it. In the end, his Mum hopped it away one evening just before bed and tucked it into a cupboard. The next day she replaced it with a chocolate football and when he came home from pre-school she got him to open the cupboard. She'd even written a little note from the bunny to say thankyou for not eating him but he'd hopped away to be with his bunny friends and hoped he could eat up the choccy football instead. Of course, he obliged over the next few days lol. :p

Lovely story and it reminds me of the time I had a chocolate Santa for Christmas when I was a kid. It ended up going mouldy cos I wouldn't eat it lol!

Can anyone join these challenges or would I need to be a SW lady? :D

Hi Kay, sorry for the following long post hun but I catching up again :rolleyes: Sorry I wasn't around yesterday when you were feeling stressed about wi today. Keeping everything crossed for you and hope your meeting goes well xxx Pmsl at this :D:D Lovely story and it reminds me of the time I had a chocolate Santa for Christmas when I was a kid. It ended up going mouldy cos I wouldn't eat it lol! Can anyone join these challenges or would I need to be a SW lady? :D

Of course you can join hun the more the merrier x

We're off out for the day, to Hever Castle in Kent, taking the baby and nearly four yr old grandson. Lots of walking, pushing a loaded buggy, possibly some rowing, getting wet in the water maze and charging around the hedge maze, so shoukd be good for Body Magic. We're taking lunch, mine is salad lol, but I may indulge in an icecream, I'll see.
Will try and check how you got on later. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sounds like you're going to have a fantastic day. Hope the weather is good :D Seeing my grandchildren tomorrow

Back