Kay's journey to health and happiness

Greetings everyone :D !

Today I went back to group after 2 weeks and I lost ...

5LBS !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::D:D:D and ...

I also got my 5.5 stone award ! :eek::eek::eek::p:p:p

S77.jpg
and ..

I got slimmer of the week ! :p:p:p

Sow.jpg
and ...

I got slimmer of the month ! :):):)

Som_July.jpg
and ...

I am now in a "normal bmi range " ... whoop whoop ! :D:D:D

I am a super duper happy bunny ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: yes I am ! I'm so so happy ! :bliss:

As most of you know I did the Salad Challenge for the last 2 weeks of July. . Even after the challenge was over last week, I have kept all the good eating habits and have dropped a couple of more pounds this week for which I am delighted ! :p I set myself 3 mini goals for July and have met all of them :D. I wanted to do the salad challenge for 2 weeks which I did, I wanted to get my bmi down to `normal range 10st 10lbs,' which I did and I wanted my 5.5 stone award 10st 8lbs, which I did :p.

I am going to be continuing with the Salad Challenge from next Monday for the first 2 weeks of August. My new mini goals for August are :-

MINI GOALS FOR AUGUST 2014

- To do the TURBO Salad Challenge for 2 weeks in August to help boost my losses further.
- To get my 6 stone award by the end of August :p.

I currently weigh 10st 8lbs. I would like to reach my target of 9 stones by Xmas 2014, I will give it my best shot :D. A big thank you to all of you who have supported me since my operation and through my recovery and now. I've been doubting myself and getting worried sometimes if I will ever get to target this year, but you guys have kept me going and been an amazing support, and like I have always said, I could never have got this far on my journey without my mins friends ;).

Group hug.
:grouphugg:

I am now going to go and update my stats and add a new shiny sticker to my signature :D, I will back in a mo to reply to your posts. I hope your all having a lovely day ;).

Kay xx

Yay, well done!! What a fantastic day for you Kay :eek:

I knew you would do well, I told you so! Now will you please learn to stop being Miss Stressypants the day before weigh in :D You do this all of the time and it ALWAYS turns out to be good news! You are a funny little bunny :p

So thrilled for you xxx

Yay, well done!! What a fantastic day for you Kay :eek:

I knew you would do well, I told you so! Now will you please learn to stop being Miss Stressypants the day before weigh in :D You do this all of the time and it ALWAYS turns out to be good news! You are a funny little bunny :p

So thrilled for you xxx

Your right Stevie, I am a nutty bunny :p, I do doubt myself a lot. But I'm also a serial weigher, I had one bad week in July and one or two off plan meals and my scales shot up, so I pulled back hugely in the last week, luckily the scales dropped in time for today, phew ! ;) I'm so so happy. I really hope I can get to target by Xmas this year, that would be fab. It's hard to find the motivation sometimes in the middle of the week, but once you get your award, its really worth it :D. Thanks so much again for your lovely words, your always so supportive Stevie and I hope you have a super duper loss next week too hun ! :):)

Kay xx

My stomachs rumbling lol :p, I haven't eaten anything yet, better get munching for some energy :eating:, will be back on later folks, I'm so so happy today ! :D :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Well done Kay that's excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

OMG!!!! Just popped in to see how you are doing and WOW, I'm soooo frikkin proud of you! What a superstar!

Healthy BMI and all those awards too, you must feel amazing!

*big hugs*

I've missed you so much and been struggling these last few weeks, I'm back now though and rejoining group to help get my mojo back. Can't wait to get some losses under my belt again, thanks for inspiring me :) xxx

Omg omg omg!!! Success overload!! Well done hun! And u said u were stressing about going?! Bloody amazing, you should feel so proud of yourself xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahhh Kay - well done bunny!! I'm so pleased for you :D

Thank you Mandy, I am a happy bunny indeed :). Hope your well hun ;).

Kay xx

Well done, told you there was nothing to worry about :) xx

Thanks RR :):) am really happy. Good luck for tomorrow, hope you smashing hun ! :D xx

OMG!!!! Just popped in to see how you are doing and WOW, I'm soooo frikkin proud of you! What a superstar!

Healthy BMI and all those awards too, you must feel amazing!

*big hugs*

I've missed you so much and been struggling these last few weeks, I'm back now though and rejoining group to help get my mojo back. Can't wait to get some losses under my belt again, thanks for inspiring me :) xxx

Omg ! Good to see you back Bevvy ! :D I missed you too :hug99: . Thank u hun, I am very happy today :). I will pop over to your diary for a catch up soon. You inspire me too and I got my new shinny sticker from your sig ! :p hehe xx

Omg omg omg!!! Success overload!! Well done hun! And u said u were stressing about going?! Bloody amazing, you should feel so proud of yourself xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thanks EJ ;) although I would love to trade and be your size :D. Hopefully by xmas I will get there. Good luck for your next weigh in hun, hope you do smashing ! :p xx

Yay!!! I've inly just got signal and was dying to know. Well done, very proud if you :) and you should be of yourself :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww thanks so much L :p, all the salad chomping helped. All set for Monday now, quite excited about starting another week ! :D Hope you've enjoyed your day :):).

Kay xx

Back