Kay's journey to health and happiness

See it was the threat of the big boot lmao. Bloody well done Kay that's fantastic hun xx

Thanks so much Sheila :p yep I think the boot kick got the bunny worried :asskick::D but it worked ! I'm over the moon today ! Doing a bunny dance in my room:bunnydance: :bunnydance: hehe xx

Yayyyyyy
My sis is super dooper fantastic
Mmwwwaaahhhh
:):):):):):):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww thanks so much Vonnie, big hugs back at ya sis ! :bighug: Going to pop over to your diary in a mo for a catch up :D xx

Lovely day, LOTS of calories burned but I did have an icecream cornet and thoroughly enjoyed it. My turn for weigh in tomorrow and not expecting much but hey Ho, it is what it is. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lovely day, LOTS of calories burned but I did have an icecream cornet and thoroughly enjoyed it. My turn for weigh in tomorrow and not expecting much but hey Ho, it is what it is. X

You and Sheila are killing me with all this ice cream talk, she had cornetto the other day :D. Do you know L everytime the ice cream van comes in the street, Von has got me singing LALALALALALALA out loud so I can't hear him :giggle:. But I guess you've burned loads of cals so a reward is a must. My doc has stopped my gym, so I'm probably harder on myself with food at the minute, but once gym resumes I will have some of the naughty stuff, can't wait ! :D

Kay xx

Think I might join you for Salad Challenge starting Monday, depending on my weigh in tomorrow. No dammit, I will do it! Will confirm on challenge thread tomorrow. :)

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun, hope you do smashing :p. Would be great to have you back with us next week, you were fab on the challenge L :D.

Kay xx

Well done bunny :)

Aww Kami thank u so much ;), welcome to bunny's nutty diary ! :p I will pop over to your diary to sub too :D.

Kay xx

Wow well done Kay. There you go nothing to worry about. You're an inspiration :happy096: xx

Aww thanks Sue ;), but everyone that did the challenge inspired me, you all worked so hard these last few weeks, and I'm happy everybody saw some good losses :D. Really looking forward to Monday now, cant wait to start on TURBO together :p.

Kay xx

Wow amazing inspirational week Kay :winner:

Aww thank you lovely :):), you've done smashing yourself hun 4st 4lbs is a brilliant loss ! :D Good luck for your next weigh in, hope you do fab ! :p

Kay xx

Aww thanks EJ ;) although I would love to trade and be your size :D. Hopefully by xmas I will get there. Good luck for your next weigh in hun, hope you do smashing ! :p xx

Hun, you're doing amazing on your journey, you'll b there before u know it (more u lose, harder it gets tho, b warned! Xx)
I hope you've had a nice treat this evening, I've had a successful fast dau (but then had a cheeky glass of rose, blooming lovely :eek:) xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hun, you're doing amazing on your journey, you'll b there before u know it (more u lose, harder it gets tho, b warned! Xx)
I hope you've had a nice treat this evening, I've had a successful fast dau (but then had a cheeky glass of rose, blooming lovely :eek:) xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm liking the cheeky glass of rose EJ :p. Aww thanks hun . I know your right the closer we get to target the harder it is for the losses to come by, probably why I haven't had much of a treat day today lol, worried it will throw me off :D, but I think I might have something naughty tomorrow lol xx

Oh my god. Amazing result at group. You are a truly inspiring person :D ♥♥♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thanks so much Suzy, missed you on my diary :D. Are you ready to kick some butt with me on the challenge on Monday ? you promised :p lol xx

Going to hit the pillow now me thinks. Hopefully I will get a good nights sleep tonight because I am one happy bunny :D, thank you everyone for all your lovely messages, much appreciated ;). Night night ladies, sleep well, catch up with you all tomorrow :).

Kay xx

2659739-803139-small-pink-pretty-rabbit-sleeping-on-crescent.jpg

Back