Kay's journey to health and happiness

:wow: Kay, what an amazing result, you so deserve it, you clever little bunny :D Xx

Hello lovely :p popped back for you. Thank u so much Helen. I missed you. I hope your feeling better now ? I'm going to do the challenge again next week with the others, I would love to have you back :D, but of course see how you feel first hun, I don't mind if you update less, that's ok with me, I will pm you over the weekend, no pressure, just a gentle warm bunny nudge :p hehe. I hope you have a lovely week hun ;).

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Aww Kami thank u so much ;), welcome to bunny's nutty diary ! :p I will pop over to your diary to sub too :D. Kay xx

Thank you :)

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun, hope you do smashing :p. Would be great to have you back with us next week, you were fab on the challenge L :D.

Kay xx

STS this morning but can't complain, its my first ever sts (and never yet had a gain) in six months of SW. Think its probably just water retention as I've been on plan, so not really bothered.
Will definitely sign up for the salad challenge next week as I really want to lose that three lbs to get me down to 12st something. :)

Happy Friday Kay! Bet you're still a smiley hoppy bunny this morning after yesterdays result :D xxx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Hope your all having a lovely day ! :) I've drank 1 litre of water already, off for my 1 hour walk now, the sun is shinning, its lovely day outside :p. I will reply to posts once I'm back, but for now a quick pic to express how I feel :D.

Kay xx

large.jpg

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Hope your all having a lovely day ! :) I've drank 1 litre of water already, off for my 1 hour walk now, the sun is shinning, its lovely day outside :p. I will reply to posts once I'm back, but for now a quick pic to express how I feel :D.

Kay xx

View attachment 148128

Can you send a bit of sunshine my way please Kay :D It is raining here today, just in time for me to break up for my hollies. I should have known lol :rolleyes: xxx

Can you send a bit of sunshine my way please Kay :D It is raining here today, just in time for me to break up for my hollies. I should have known lol :rolleyes: xxx

Sending the sunshine PS :vibes::character00238: DONE ! :D Hope the weather stays nice for you on your week off hun ! :):) xx

STS this morning but can't complain, its my first ever sts (and never yet had a gain) in six months of SW. Think its probably just water retention as I've been on plan, so not really bothered.
Will definitely sign up for the salad challenge next week as I really want to lose that three lbs to get me down to 12st something. :)

Yay ! :D so glad your doing the challenge with us next week L. You'll soon hit those 12's in no time ! :p xx

Morning Kay! Oh I do have a big smile on my face for you having just read your wonderful news :)

Well done bunny, you really are amazing and I know you will get to where you want to be by Christmas ;) xx

Aww thanks Sammy your so kind ;). I am very happy but I'm trying not to get too comfortable because there is still a lot of work ahead before I get to target ! :p Hope your enjoying your break hun xx

Happy Friday Kay! Bet you're still a smiley hoppy bunny this morning after yesterdays result :D xxx

Yes feeling positive PS :p, I hope we all smash it in August ! :D xx

Hi Kay
Enjoy your walk , we've got a dull rainy day :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no sis, sending the sun your way too ! :vibes::character00238: DONE ! :D Will pop over to your diary in a mo for a catch up, hope your well lovely :):) xx

Hope you had a lovely walk Kay. We are going on another one later, when the little one wakes up and has had her feed. :)

I had a lovely walk thanks L and I've nearly finished my 3 litres of water ! :D Hope you enjoyed your walk too xx

Back