Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning sis, hope your ok and hid the biccys , I was back on it yesterday , rearing to go tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

......oh my oh my, what a huge plate of Non SW chips :eek::eek::eek:

IMG_1138.jpg

......no no it wasn't me, no it wasn't ............ :ignore:

......was it ? :faint2: :sad0071: :(:(

......what's wrong with me, I've lost the f**in plot ! :banghead: :(:(:(

IMG_1140.jpg

This is what one family argument does :cry:the emotional eating takes over. Oh poo ! Don't want to get on them scales in the morning :break_diet:.

Sorry I'm not my cheerful self :(:(.

Kay xx

Throw the rest out or give them to someone else! Otherwise they'll be calling out to you. What's done is done but no need to compound it.
Can't you ring your Mum and sort out whatever it was over?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Throw the rest out or give them to someone else! Otherwise they'll be calling out to you. What's done is done but no need to compound it.
Can't you ring your Mum and sort out whatever it was over?

Nope I think we need space between us :cry:, I'm not in the mood to talk. I don't want to let anyone down, I will still be around on the challenge thread to update for you guys, but I'm having a tough week with family stuff so am going to opt out. I didn't get to go Asda for my shopping, ended up going to mums and argument came about. I just want some time to myself. Sorry guys.

Kay xx

That'll be fine. Just do whatever you need to do but don't be too hard on yourself. These things happen in families, as you know ours has been a bit up and down. Concentrate on yourself, get the binge out of your system and then you'll be able to move on. Hugs hun, hope you're ok xx

Take care Kay, you know where to find me :hug99:

Thanks so much H, I've sent u a pm hun, I hope your well too ;).

Kay xx

That'll be fine. Just do whatever you need to do but don't be too hard on yourself. These things happen in families, as you know ours has been a bit up and down. Concentrate on yourself, get the binge out of your system and then you'll be able to move on. Hugs hun, hope you're ok xx

Thanks so much L, your right I guess we all go through family stuff and these things take time, but eventually the dust settles, sometimes it can be emotionally draining though, I think the bunny just needs to recharge her batteries then she will be back on the challenge the following week. My scales shot up by 2lb this morning, I'm sure by tomorrow it will be another 2lb :(. Maybe I just need a week off.

I hope your dinner went well lovely :) and I hope your ok .

Kay xx

Thanks so much L, your right I guess we all go through family stuff and these things take time, but eventually the dust settles, sometimes it can be emotionally draining though, I think the bunny just needs to recharge her batteries then she will be back on the challenge the following week. My scales shot up by 2lb this morning, I'm sure by tomorrow it will be another 2lb :(. Maybe I just need a week off.

I hope your dinner went well lovely :) and I hope your ok .

Kay xx

I know you'll bounce back but it's rotten at the time, it always feels like 'it's just me', I know.
I'm good, thanks and dinner was great, no leftovers and it still amazes me that it's all so light on syns! When I get a chance, I'm going to go through and plan what to try next. X

Sad sad sad,
Don't like my sis being upset :(
Sending loads of hugs and kisses ,
Take some time out concentrate on yourself do whatever you need to do , xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know you'll bounce back but it's rotten at the time, it always feels like 'it's just me', I know.
I'm good, thanks and dinner was great, no leftovers and it still amazes me that it's all so light on syns! When I get a chance, I'm going to go through and plan what to try next. X

Oh I'm glad dinner went down a treat :), hopefully the new ones you try out will be just as yum ;) xx

Back