Kay's journey to health and happiness

Sorry you're having difficult time :(

Families can be the best & the worst influences on us. Don't beat yourself up about emotional eating we've all been there. Looking after your inner bunny & you'll be back to supercharged fantastic self soon x

Thanks so much SJB, I'm just having a down week at the mo, just feel a bit drained but hope to be back to my hoppy self soon ;).

Kay xx

Sad sad sad,
Don't like my sis being upset :(
Sending loads of hugs and kisses ,
Take some time out concentrate on yourself do whatever you need to do , xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks sis, just feel weighed down by everything and turned to food. Now my stomach hurts and I feel sick. I didn't even enjoy any of it :(. Oh well fresh start tomorrow I guess :rolleyes:. Thanks Vonnie, I miss ya ! And well done on all the walking you've been doing and sticking to plan. I hope the scales have dropped for you in the morning. Good luck for your weigh in :).

Kay xx

Take whatever time you need we will still be here for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww thanks so much Gilly ;) your so kind. And I'd just like to add, your gonna make a fab Consultant hun :). Are u going to be at the mins London meet ?

Kay xx

Thank you so much ladies, I've not had the best of days, but you've all lifted my mood and been so supportive, I really appreciate it :).

Hugs back Kay xx

:grouphugg:

So just to cheer myself up, I've been on this Virtual Weightloss website where you type your start weight and then your goal weight and it takes pics of you like a before and after using a model simulator. It was great fun. You can change the models outfit, hair colour too :p. I got mine to wear a black bikini and I gave her a medium brown skin complexion like mine and black hair, although mine is longer, but they don't do long length. But it still gave me a good idea. It was fun doing this :D.

I will share the website link and pictures with you all :-

Here is the website link, just type your measurements and enjoy the before and after pics :p :-

http://www.modelmydiet.com/

Here are the pics it gave me when I typed my measurements :-

Past.jpgMy start weight 16st 1lb

Present.jpgMy current weight 10st 8lbs

Future.jpgMy target weight 9st.

It was interesting for me to see. I cant see much difference in the 1st and 2nd pic, only a little, but I can see a difference between the 1st and 3rd. What do you all think ? Would love to hear your thoughts :).

Kay xx

Last edited:
Good Evening Kay. Sorry youve had a $hitty day hun but glad you have perked up a bit. You can pick your friends but not your family eh!! Im sure things will blow over after some time out.

Oooo I'll take a look at that site :) you know Kay 10st 8 is a brilliant weight and if the pic is a reflection of your figure now id be more than happy with that hun. x

Good Evening Kay. Sorry youve had a $hitty day hun but glad you have perked up a bit. You can pick your friends but not your family eh!! Im sure things will blow over after some time out.

Oooo I'll take a look at that site :) you know Kay 10st 8 is a brilliant weight and if the pic is a reflection of your figure now id be more than happy with that hun. x

Aww thanks Sheila. Mother and daughter disagreements can be difficult to sort out sometimes. When we fall out I tend to back off and go into my cave but she likes to talk things over so were both different, grrrrrrr :rolleyes:. Anyway last time we had a stand off it took a week before we spoke and my sis is not here to bridge the gap, so that doesn't help. I guess when she's back end of the week, we might all be chatting by then.

Yep I loved the simulator Sheila, just trying to distract my mind ;). I wish I looked like the 2nd pic, but I don't think these simulators are a true representation. My body does not look like that :D in my dreams ! Yes I weigh that much, but I have some lose skin and am not as tonned, the simulator does not take that into account. But it did cheer me up though ! :p hehe

How has your day been lovely ? xx

Aww thanks Sheila. Mother and daughter disagreements can be difficult to sort out sometimes. When we fall out I tend to back off and go into my cave but she likes to talk things over so were both different, grrrrrrr :rolleyes:. Anyway last time we had a stand off it took a week before we spoke and my sis is not here to bridge the gap, so that doesn't help. I guess when she's back end of the week, we might all be chatting by then.

Yep I loved the simulator Sheila, just trying to distract my mind ;). I wish I looked like the 2nd pic, but I don't think these simulators are a true representation. My body does not look like that :D in my dreams ! Yes I weigh that much, but I have some lose skin and am not as tonned, the simulator does not take that into account. But it did cheer me up though ! :p hehe

How has your day been lovely ? xx

Ah im sure it will all come out in the wash Kay - families are only funny. Maybe a couple of days and things will pick up.

I also have loose skin at the tops of my legs its not pretty :-( I really do need to do something to tone up my legs and tummy but maybe Im just using my back as an excuse, im sure a little gentle exercise wouldnt harm. Ho hum lol.

x

Ah im sure it will all come out in the wash Kay - families are only funny. Maybe a couple of days and things will pick up.

I also have loose skin at the tops of my legs its not pretty :-( I really do need to do something to tone up my legs and tummy but maybe Im just using my back as an excuse, im sure a little gentle exercise wouldnt harm. Ho hum lol.

x

Oh I'm exactly in the same boat hun, I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel when I was big my tum didn't stick out as much because I was big all over. But now its not a pretty sight, I have parts that have gone in and flabby parts that stick out. I've got huge amounts of lose skin on my arms, a little on my thighs and a big flabby belly :rolleyes:. My doc has told me no gym or weights for the back so all I can do is walk. I miss gym so much. What do you do for exercise hun, do you go for walks with your hubby, does he enjoy exercise ? xx

So just to cheer myself up, I've been on this Virtual Weightloss website where you type your start weight and then your goal weight and it takes pics of you like a before and after using a model simulator. It was great fun. You can change the models outfit, hair colour too :p. I got mine to wear a black bikini and I gave her a medium brown skin complexion like mine and black hair, although mine is longer, but they don't do long length. But it still gave me a good idea. It was fun doing this :D.

I will share the website link and pictures with you all :-

Here is the website link, just type your measurements and enjoy the before and after pics :p :-

http://www.modelmydiet.com/

Here are the pics it gave me when I typed my measurements :-

View attachment 148444My start weight 16st 1lb

View attachment 148445My current weight 10st 8lbs

View attachment 148446My target weight 9lbs.

It was interesting for me to see. I cant see much difference in the 1st and 2nd pic, only a little, but I can see a difference between the 1st and 3rd. What do you all think ? Would love to hear your thoughts :).

Kay xx

wow, I will definitely check that out :)

Thanks for sharing :)

Oh I'm exactly in the same boat hun, I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel when I was big my tum didn't stick out as much because I was big all over. But now its not a pretty sight, I have parts that have gone in and flabby parts that stick out. I've got huge amounts of lose skin on my arms, a little on my thighs and a big flabby belly :rolleyes:. My doc has told me no gym or weights for the back so all I can do is walk. I miss gym so much. What do you do for exercise hun, do you go for walks with your hubby, does he enjoy exercise ? xx

~I dont do any at all Kay and thats probably my biggest problem. I know I should but by the time I get in from work and make tea im too knackered lol.x

Morning Kay. Sorry you are having a difficult time. Hopefully in the fresh light if the day you can work out what you are going to do. Hugs x

Quick morning Kay, sorry no idea what was happening with my messages last night and only have phone now, so can't be on much.
Salads ready, waters ready, we're en route but feeling good. Scales showed my lowest weight yet this morning, woohoo and so looking good for Challenge! Have a good one hun xx

Morning Kay! Thank you for the PM yesterday, my phone won't let me reply to them for some reason. I think I'm going to give the challenges a miss for a while, I seem to be doing ok *touch wood* and I think that would just be added pressure on to everything else that's going on. I will definitely be joining in again soon, especially after I've had a holiday and I'll be doing the soup one in colder weather. But for now I'll just cheer you all on from the sidelines! Hope you've had a good weekend and have an even better week!

Back