Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay, Sorry to hear that you are having a bad time. Our thoughts are with you and I'm sure that you will sort things out and be back to your happy self soon. Take care of yourself. Hugs, Sue xx

Aww thanks Sue :), I'm feeling much better thanks hun. Hope you have a lovely day too xx

Ah im sure it will get sorted hun xx Take deep breaths

Yes and No lol :p. But we made progress ! Well at least I ate her dinner :D hehe xx

Morning, so good to see you're feeling happier today. May your week get better and better :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning L :p, I'm just catching up on posts, can u tell :D hehe. I'm feeling much better thanks ;). Oh I hope you have a lovely day too hun, I caught up on the Salad thread, you've all done super on DAY 1 ! I loved all the salad pics, nom nom :p.

Kay xx

Morning :)

Has bunny's bounce returned by any chance? :D

Hope your day is a good one hun xx

Hehe here is the proof ...

untitled.png...can you see my bouncy paw prints :D, I'm a hippity hoppity bunny again :bunnydance: !

Kay xx

Morning everyone :wavey:,

I think I've caught up on my diary now :p, thank you for all your lovely messages. Well last night I made 50% progress, me and mum are talking but the subject we fell out over, we still seem to disagree on :rolleyes:, but I ate her dinner, so surely she knows I'm making an effort :D or my tum was, hehe. I think for now we have decided to drop it but I'm sure it will resurface when my sisters back :rolleyes:. Anyway ...

...I have decided to take this week as an off plan week. I just want some time out to myself and enjoy some lovely carbs :D. My scales have shot up this morning after last nights dinner and biscuitgate over the weekend so cant moan about that, its my own doing :rolleyes:. I will just start fresh next week on Monday. I have called my C and booked this week as hols. It is also 1 week before my star week, my cravings are normally at an all time high then so no wonder I feel so hungry. Anyway I hope you all have a fab week, I'm off now to fix myself a yummy brekkie :eating: . Catch u all later ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay, So glad to see that you are feeling better. Emotional eating is a real bind, when I'm upset off I go a munchin' Take time out to heal and you will come bouncing back next week ready to give us all a run for our money. Try not to get life get you down. We are all here for you. You are so very, very close to your target. Think positive, you'll get there Love Sue :bighug:

...I'll say it again, your a huge inspiration Gilly and will make a fab Consultant ! :D You walk the talk, your journey has proved that and that is what hits a chord with people. I have been to a few groups and you can really tell the ones who are programmed from a text book :p and the ones who are natural and share from their book of `real life ' . You will go on to make a huge impact on many peoples lives, I know you will ;).

Kay xx

Omg thank you so much I just for my welcome pack and had a huge confidence wobble so you've really helped *huge hugs*

No worries hun ;). I just caught up on your diary...well done on a fab 4.5lb loss ! :eek: :D Whoop ! Your doing super ! I'm so so happy for you Ruby ! Hope you have another Supertastic loss next week ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay! Hope you're feeling a bit better this morning and everything went ok with your mum. Families are strange things; ours is really small and yet we never see each other because we don't really get on!

Well I'm going to go with your lovely quote EJ :p, nothing is perfect in life, but I'm going to find a reason for today to be great too ! Starting with painting my nails as we discussed :D hehe. I will post pics later :) thanks for giving me the idea xx

Well done lovely xx looking forward to seeing the pics :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh will look forward to pretty nails. I garden a lot and am forever breaking mine, so keep them short. I'm also allergic to polish on my finger nails strangely, so best I get is to buff them.

Evening Kay - glad your feeling/sounding happier today. Time out is a good thing when your not feeling "SW" 100%. It gets the feeling out of your system ready for a fresh start x

Hi Kay, So glad to see that you are feeling better. Emotional eating is a real bind, when I'm upset off I go a munchin' Take time out to heal and you will come bouncing back next week ready to give us all a run for our money. Try not to get life get you down. We are all here for you. You are so very, very close to your target. Think positive, you'll get there Love Sue :bighug:

Aww thanks lovely, don't know about close to target, more like close to the biscuit tin after the week I'm having :giggle: hehe xx

Omg thank you so much I just for my welcome pack and had a huge confidence wobble so you've really helped *huge hugs*

Yay ! :clap: Congrats Gilly on the welcome pack ! :D This is the start of a new chapter on your wonderful journey. Enjoy the ride hun ! :p I'm sure your gonna have some exciting stories to share with us once you get started :).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay! Hope you're feeling a bit better this morning and everything went ok with your mum. Families are strange things; ours is really small and yet we never see each other because we don't really get on!

Yep I'm the same Ruby, I like my space. I think its just finding the right balance between time to myself and family. If mum had her way I would be there reporting to her everyday :rolleyes:. I just don't like getting involved in family politics, it bores me to death `he said she said ' :sigh:, its just tricky sometimes walking away.

Anyway I hope you had a lovely day hun, your doing brill with your losses ,:) I need some of your will power this week :D.

Kay xx

Well done lovely xx looking forward to seeing the pics :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no I ended up scrubbing up the house :p lol , my hands look horrid now. I will do a manicure tomorrow and defo do the nails and pic :D. Hope you had a lovely day hun :) xx

Ooh will look forward to pretty nails. I garden a lot and am forever breaking mine, so keep them short. I'm also allergic to polish on my finger nails strangely, so best I get is to buff them.

I have short nails L, wish I could grow long ones but they get in the way when I have to do housework ;). I do like extensions though, I normally get them done around Christmas :D just as a treat, the blingy ones, I love my bling :p.

Kay xx

Same here cloudy, my nails are always breaking off so no point in nail polish. I blame the housework :D

Yep I just said that lol, can't have long nails on working hands :D although I love them xx

Back