Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening Kay - glad your feeling/sounding happier today. Time out is a good thing when your not feeling "SW" 100%. It gets the feeling out of your system ready for a fresh start x

Evening hun :p, hows you ? Yep I'm enjoying the week off so far, I'm sure I'm gonna break the scales on Monday :D, hehe. I need to pop over to your diary for a good catch up :), hope you had a fab day !

Kay xx

Evening hun :p, hows you ? Yep I'm enjoying the week off so far, I'm sure I'm gonna break the scales on Monday :D, hehe. I need to pop over to your diary for a good catch up :), hope you had a fab day !

Kay xx

Ahhh get away with ya woman it wont be that bad cos you wont allow it!!! your subconcious wont let you go too off the rails youve come to far now xx

Evening Kay... Sorry to hear you're not having a very good time at the mo, hope you're ok xx

Evening Kathryn :p, I'm feeling much better thanks ;). Hows bertha and hows Alfie and Matty ? Hope everyone at home is ok :):).

Kay xx

Ahhh get away with ya woman it wont be that bad cos you wont allow it!!! your subconcious wont let you go too off the rails youve come to far now xx

Oh I wish Sheila, I'm 4lbs up on my scale already :sigh:, cant feel sorry for myself, I'm the one that scoffed my face with the biscuit tin over the weekend and then the dinner last night at mums which involved butter chicken and naan bread :eek: xx

Oh I wish Sheila, I'm 4lbs up on my scale already :sigh:, cant feel sorry for myself, I'm the one that scoffed my face with the biscuit tin over the weekend and then the dinner last night at mums which involved butter chicken and naan bread :eek: xx

If it makes you feel better I had butter chicken and Naan on thurs night and 2 pub meals plus desserts and a 99 ice cream with a flake plus alcohol :)

If it makes you feel better I had butter chicken and Naan on thurs night and 2 pub meals plus desserts and a 99 ice cream with a flake plus alcohol :)

...erm good luck with weigh in then :8855: PMSL !! xx

Pmsllll if the scales shout at me at home im not getting weighed at WI lol x

Ah yes, the beauty of being a target member, you can hide behind the pay desk :hide: :8855:hehe .........

....... just kidding hun, I really hope its not as bad as your expecting, I'm also skipping this week, cant face the scales :D.

Kay xx

Time to hit the pillow me thinks. Night night everyone, sleep well and catch u all tomorrow ;).

Kay xx

Pillow_Bunny.jpg

Ah yes, the beauty of being a target member, you can hide behind the pay desk :hide: :8855:hehe .........

....... just kidding hun, I really hope its not as bad as your expecting, I'm also skipping this week, cant face the scales :D.

Kay xx

Lol too flippin right I will. I dont often miss WI, I think in 2 years ive missed 5 due to holidays funerals etc. x

Evening Kathryn :p, I'm feeling much better thanks ;). Hows bertha and hows Alfie and Matty ? Hope everyone at home is ok :):).

Kay xx

Glad you're feeling better :)
They're all good thanks... Bertha needs packing up properly ready for Saturday, I've got a huge list to go through to make sure we don't forget anything.. A couple of years ago we forgot to take pillows with us and before that we forgot to take a duvet, so had to buy them when we got there lol x

Yep I'm the same Ruby, I like my space. I think its just finding the right balance between time to myself and family. If mum had her way I would be there reporting to her everyday :rolleyes:. I just don't like getting involved in family politics, it bores me to death `he said she said ' :sigh:, its just tricky sometimes walking away.

Anyway I hope you had a lovely day hun, your doing brill with your losses ,:) I need some of your will power this week :D.

Kay xx

I think some parents find it hard to realise that their children are adults in their own right and you can't treat a 30 year old the same way you treat a 13 year old. Thankfully my parents are fine. OH's mum (or my future mother in law) is totally different and will phone him 4 times a week, usually when we're eating dinner or heading out somewhere.

I don't know where this will power has come from, it's like something's been switched on in my brain all of a sudden. I mean I've resisted Krispy Kreme doughnuts at work twice this week already!

Morning hoppity Bunny. Hope you are feeling bright and breezy today. I've already posted up todays food on the Challenge Thread as off again shortly and may not have a decent signal on my phone. Am feeling very positive this week, thanks to you and the Salad Munching.
Have a good day hun and catch you later x

Back