Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning sis
You still snoring ? lol xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Ruby. That's given me a challenge. I won't give in to the cake now xx

Thanks, glad I could inspire you to stick to plan!

Hope you're doing well this morning Kay.

Evening everyone :), just a flying visit from me. I am off to mums now to visit my sis who has just returned from Houston from her hols, going there for dinner now then tomorrow morning off to my aunts and staying the night there so will be back on Saturday morning. I will reply to posts and pm's once I'm back :D.

In the meantime have a lovely weekend everyone, catch up with you all on Saturday ;).

Kay xx

Lol oh no!! It's scary when I think how easy it was just to think ah I'll have it I'm away for the weekend. I could have done without the desserts if I'd a mind grrr x

You could have done without them but why should you eh? You've done bloomin marvellous on your journey and, as I keep saying, life is for living and enjoying. Some of the time at least :D

I'm good thanks Sammy, enjoying my week off :p, hows you lovely ? xx

Glad you're enjoying your week off with biccies and crisps but I'm sure you will be back on track from Monday to kick a** :D

I am great at the mo thanks :)

Hope you enjoy your visit tonight hun. See you tomorrow xx

Evening everyone :), just a flying visit from me. I am off to mums now to visit my sis who has just returned from Houston from her hols, going there for dinner now then tomorrow morning off to my aunts and staying the night there so will be back on Saturday morning. I will reply to posts and pm's once I'm back :D.

In the meantime have a lovely weekend everyone, catch up with you all on Saturday ;).

Kay xx

Have a lovely time xx

Hey lovely!

Just having a big catch up. What a rollercoaster of a week! Glad you're feeling a lot happier now, hope you've enjoyed your week off and are having a fab time with your sis. Don't worry about any gain, you've shown time and time again you can get back on plan like a trooper. Looking forward to having a big catch up when you've got a bit more time.

p.s I love that site that shows the pics at different weights - amazing!! :) xxxx

Kay's journey to health and happiness.

Morning ;) used your recipe forKorma yesterday and it was sooooo good! I did cut back on the cardamom a little as after opening the jar, hubby was a bit doubtful (said they smelled too perfumey) but using half still had that yummy flavour. I'll never use a jar sauce again! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh I'm so behind on my diary :eek:, right time to reply back to posts, just made myself a nice cuppa :coffee: its proper chucking it outside :badmood::eek::eek: biccy weather !

Kay xx

Morning Kay, Hope you are enjoying your week off and not having too many biccys :D

I've lost count how many have gone inside me :eek:, hobnobs, digestives, choc chips ... naughty bunny :rolleyes:, bet I'll break the scales this week Sue :(.

Kay xx

Hi Kay,
I am glad that your o.k.
I totally understand the preasures of family. I live with my mum and dad in the week after I left my job as a hotel manager. Mum is an alcoholic and not to good on her feet so look after her in the week. Then I look after my nan at weekends. Doing her shopping and gardening. ( Nan says it my duty. )
However I love my Saturday nights. Me time away from all of them. Xxx
Just make sure you get your you time. I've learnt the hard way. It's the most important time. Xxx ♥ ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow Suzy, I didn't know you used to be a Hotel Manager, that must have been quite a demanding job :). I'm sorry you've also gone through some struggles with your family. Your so good Suzy, you give your family so much time along with juggling your job as well. So nice of you to help your mum and your nan. I also go to my aunts to help her out, but don't visit mums as much as she would like, need to work on that :rolleyes:. I do find it hard some weeks trying to find the time for everything and everyone, but you are so inspiring Suzy, you manage to fit it all in ;). I hope your making time for yourself too lovely. Don't want our Suzy disappearing on us, although I'm glad your disappearing in size with the salad challenge :p hehe.

Kay xx

Morning sis
You still snoring ? lol xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe :D can you hear the bunny snore in Poulton le Fylde ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay - hope you are well xx

Hello Mandy :), I'm so behind on diaries, I seriously need to catch up. I hope your mums well and your having a good week hun ;).

Kay xx

Hey RR :p, hope your well hun, will pop over to your diary for a good catch up. Hope the house purchase is all going well, exciting times ahead for you and Jay :D ! So happy for you hun :):)

Kay xx

Back