Kay's journey to health and happiness

Have a lovely time Kay bet you cant wait to hear all about your sisters holiday. xx

Yes we caught up loads, will post about it in a mo :). I hope Andreas baby shower all goes well, can't wait to see all the lovely pics :p.

Kay xx

Glad you're enjoying your week off with biccies and crisps but I'm sure you will be back on track from Monday to kick a** :D

I am great at the mo thanks :)

Hope you enjoy your visit tonight hun. See you tomorrow xx

No such luck Sammy, I've gone completing off the charts ! :( Pigged out loads, I know some bunny's gonna break them scales on weigh in on Thursday :rolleyes:. Hope your well lovely and having a better week then me. Will catch up on your diary in a mo. :)

Kay xx

Have a lovely time xx

Aww thanks Jess ;). Hope your well too hun, been missing your yummy salads on the challenge. Did you manage to sort your scales out ? :) Also hope little Connar is doing well :p.

Kay xx

Morning Kay... Hope you're having a lovely time.
Just in case I can't get on here whilst we're away... Have a fab week :)

Aww thanks Kathryn :), I had a nice catch up with my aunt and sis. I hope your having a lovely time with Bertha :p. Look forward to the pics when your back ;).

Kay xx

Hi Kay, when your back from your aunts, can you empty your inbox x

Helennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I miss u ;). I emptied it lovely, I will wait for your pm. I hope your doing well hun :):).

Kay xx

Hey lovely!

Just having a big catch up. What a rollercoaster of a week! Glad you're feeling a lot happier now, hope you've enjoyed your week off and are having a fab time with your sis. Don't worry about any gain, you've shown time and time again you can get back on plan like a trooper. Looking forward to having a big catch up when you've got a bit more time.

p.s I love that site that shows the pics at different weights - amazing!! :) xxxx

Hello hun :), yep I love the model simulator website too, its great fun.

I'm not so sure about getting back on it :(, I sent you a pm hun. Hopefully we'll speak soon. Hope your having a good week at least ;).

Kay xx

Morning ;) used your recipe forKorma yesterday and it was sooooo good! I did cut back on the cardamom a little as after opening the jar, hubby was a bit doubtful (said they smelled too perfumey) but using half still had that yummy flavour. I'll never use a jar sauce again! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey L :p, glad you tried the Korma. Yep your right cardamoms are an acquired taste, you were right to use them in moderation. The traditional recipe does call for a lot but I myself prefer a milder taste like your OH, so reducing the quantity is the perfect thing. Also don't make the mistake Daz did when he followed my recipe, although its not his fault poor thing lol I should have clarified but he added them with the skins, that's what gives the perfume tastes. When using cardamoms in Korma, remove the skins to leave the black seeds and grind in a pestle and mortar to give you a fine cardamom powder, this will fragrance your curry in a beautiful way ;). Glad you enjoyed it though :D.

Kay xx

Just had my survey report through, all fab :) xx

Yay ! :clap: I cant believe how fast time is flying by RR :eek:, it just seems like yesterday when you told us. You must be pinching yourself too :p.

Kay xx

Ok I think I've caught up on all posts now :character00148: going to post my own update now on how my last few days have been ... :rolleyes: xx

Luckily that's what I did Kay, just crushed the seeds. I didn't know Daz had posted about the Korma? Or maybe it was on his thread. Anyway, it turned out perfectly. We could be having a new curry every week hehe.

Yay ! :clap: I cant believe how fast time is flying by RR :eek:, it just seems like yesterday when you told us. You must be pinching yourself too :p.

Kay xx

It's been 10 days since the offer was accepted, surveys done and waiting for the searches to be carried out. Exciting but scary :) xx

Afternoon everyone,

I haven't updated my diary for a while. Well since having my week off plan, I have well and truly lost the plot and my SW mojo has gone :(. I'm finding it hard to get back on plan. I've had so much junk over the last week, I feel so unhealthy. I have had stuff going on with my family which has thrown me a bit, I'm not in the happiest of places at the mo :rolleyes:. I don't feel I will be back on plan this week either, I need more time. I hope to be back by 18th August. Your all doing so well, hopefully that will encourage me to come back.

The only excitement I have regarding the plan is I'm getting my slow cooker tomorrow. I hope to cook some yummy SW meals in it soon. I have fallen prey to the biscuit tin again :( rainy weather makes me want my coffee and biccys :sigh:. I can get through a whole packet in a day :eek: . Needles to say my scales have shot up this morning by 5lbs :(, its all my own doing so cant feel sorry for myself.

Dinner at mums the other night was ok but tense, awkward silences in between, I think my sister could feel it too. I managed to catch up with her, she had a lovely holiday ate loads and showed me some snaps, they looked like they had an amazing time together. I cant wait to be able to go on hols with them next year ;).

I spent Friday at my aunts, she's lovely :). I cleaned all her house for her and cooked a lovely curry, we also had ice cream and cake earlier in the day, I had seconds and thirds :eek: :rolleyes:.

Since being back home I thought I would be ready to start a fresh week on Monday but I will be on star week in a few days, so feeling so tired and a lack of energy, that probably has a lot to do with my poor diet :rolleyes:. I am going to give myself one more week off since its star week then hope to get back on track by the following week. I am dreading weigh in at group on Thursday, I know I am back at 5 stone now and have lost my 5.5. Don't know why I do this self sabotage to myself :(.

Sorry its not such a cheerful post from me peeps. I hope your all doing well and have a lovely week .

Kay xx

Last edited:
Oh Kay. Nothing we can say willake it any better but I agree, you need to feel in 'the right place' to restart so if you need more time, take it. I can imagine you are feeling rather sluggish and tired after that kind of food, hopefully your body and head will soon agree enough with the stodge and you can hit those extra lbs hard.
Big hugs to you. I'm brewing star week too, so though I know I've been 110% on the Challenge, I feel quite bloated too. I think I'll have lost but definitely need another week to feel good again.
Don't stay away, even if you're not eating on plan, please hun.
Your Minimins friends are all here for you. Feel free to scream in my inbox if you need to. Xx

Oh Kay sorry to hear you are feeling like this. Take your time and try abd look after yourself. Try and enjoy your slow cooker.

Hey bunny, big hugs to you. This is just a blip and you obviously need some time off which can often help us to get it out of our system so we feel more able to crack on. You will do it next week hun, just have a breather and be kind to yourself.

It's not long until Septemer and I will be back on plan properly and I'm so looking forward to kicking butt alongside you ready for us getting to our goal by Christmas :D Think how fab we will feel!

Hope you love your new slow cooker and it helps to give you that bit of a lift :) xxx

Ps. Can't bring myself to hit 'like' on your post but hoping you're soon much brighter. X

It's ok L :D the bunny likes you too :bighug:.

Kay xx

Back