Kay's journey to health and happiness

Oh Kay. Nothing we can say willake it any better but I agree, you need to feel in 'the right place' to restart so if you need more time, take it. I can imagine you are feeling rather sluggish and tired after that kind of food, hopefully your body and head will soon agree enough with the stodge and you can hit those extra lbs hard.
Big hugs to you. I'm brewing star week too, so though I know I've been 110% on the Challenge, I feel quite bloated too. I think I'll have lost but definitely need another week to feel good again.
Don't stay away, even if you're not eating on plan, please hun.
Your Minimins friends are all here for you. Feel free to scream in my inbox if you need to. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun, yep I think I need another week to sort myself out :rolleyes:. I know if I started this week there would be no point since its gonna be star week, so better off starting fresh the week after. I'm feeling so positive for you, you've been great on the challenge this week and I hope you see a nice huge loss on Monday ! :p

Kay xx

Oh Kay sorry to hear you are feeling like this. Take your time and try abd look after yourself. Try and enjoy your slow cooker.

Thanks Jen :), yep I think some timeout will help. Looking forward to some yummy SW meals in my slow cooker. Hope you had a lovely week hun ;).

Kay xx

Awwwwwwww that's a shame you're not feeling up to SW at the mo, I think you'll get a little mojo back when your slow cooker arrives tomorrow, perhaps try it out xx

Thanks Michelle ;), yep I sure need to come on mins more for some thinspiration, I feel so guilty, everyone is working so hard and doing so well, I feel like I'm letting everyone down :rolleyes:. I'm looking forward to the slow cooker, I will post some pics of my yummy eats to share with you all :p. Hope your doing well hun :).

Kay xx

Sorry to hear you're still struggling but you've come so far & inspired so many of us I'm positive your mojo will be back soon :)

Hope the slow cooker arrives & enthuses you. I love mine especially in winter x

Hello lovely, so nice of you to drop by :). Thanks hun I really appreciate it. I hope one week will sort me out and I'll be ready to be back on plan on Monday 18th. Oh wow you have a slow cooker too, would love to share some yummy recipes ? :p Hope your having a fab week hun !

Kay xx

Hey bunny, big hugs to you. This is just a blip and you obviously need some time off which can often help us to get it out of our system so we feel more able to crack on. You will do it next week hun, just have a breather and be kind to yourself.

It's not long until Septemer and I will be back on plan properly and I'm so looking forward to kicking butt alongside you ready for us g.etting to our goal by Christmas :D Think how fab we will feel!

Hope you love your new slow cooker and it helps to give you that bit of a lift :) xxx

Aww thanks Sammy ;). From the looks of things I think August is gonna be a complete write off for me :rolleyes:. It would be nice to start fresh in September together, and work towards our target, looking forward to that :). I hope your enjoying your time off too hun.

Kay xx

Aww thanks Sammy ;). From the looks of things I think August is gonna be a complete write off for me :rolleyes:. It would be nice to start fresh in September together, and work towards our target, looking forward to that :). I hope your enjoying your time off too hun.

Kay xx

We'll make sure September is an extra good month then yes? :)

I enjoying some time off but I being good today cos I was extra naughty last evening :D xx

Thanks Michelle ;), yep I sure need to come on mins more for some thinspiration, I feel so guilty, everyone is working so hard and doing so well, I feel like I'm letting everyone down :rolleyes:. I'm looking forward to the slow cooker, I will post some pics of my yummy eats to share with you all :p. Hope your doing well hun :).

Kay xx

Awww you're not letting anyone down, I always try & come on here even when I'm lacking in enthusiasm, just reading how well or not other people on keeps me going x

I agree Michelle! Mins is stuffed to the brim with inspiration. I honestly think it's way better than when I paid for SW online as you got virtually no personal support for the great wad of your money you handed over. No matter what the question, Mins seems to know and back on topic, Kay is one of the MOST inspirational and supportive.

It's ok L :D the bunny likes you too :bighug:.

Kay xx

I hope you took that the way I meant it, it really wasn't very well written (by me). Sometimes we really could do with a 'Don't Like' button! Obviously I LIKE the Bunny, just NOT that life's giving you a bum deal at the moment.
Lol, I'll shut up now! ;)

Afternoon everyone,

I haven't updated my diary for a while. Well since having my week off plan, I have well and truly lost the plot and my SW mojo has gone :(. I'm finding it hard to get back on plan. I've had so much junk over the last week, I feel so unhealthy. I have had stuff going on with my family which has thrown me a bit, I'm not in the happiest of places at the mo :rolleyes:. I don't feel I will be back on plan this week either, I need more time. I hope to be back by 18th August. Your all doing so well, hopefully that will encourage me to come back.

The only excitement I have regarding the plan is I'm getting my slow cooker tomorrow. I hope to cook some yummy SW meals in it soon. I have fallen prey to the biscuit tin again :( rainy weather makes me want my coffee and biccys :sigh:. I can get through a whole packet in a day :eek: . Needles to say my scales have shot up this morning by 5lbs :(, its all my own doing so cant feel sorry for myself.

Dinner at mums the other night was ok but tense, awkward silences in between, I think my sister could feel it too. I managed to catch up with her, she had a lovely holiday ate loads and showed me some snaps, they looked like they had an amazing time together. I cant wait to be able to go on hols with them next year ;).

I spent Friday at my aunts, she's lovely :). I cleaned all her house for her and cooked a lovely curry, we also had ice cream and cake earlier in the day, I had seconds and thirds :eek: :rolleyes:.

Since being back home I thought I would be ready to start a fresh week on Monday but I will be on star week in a few days, so feeling so tired and a lack of energy, that probably has a lot to do with my poor diet :rolleyes:. I am going to give myself one more week off since its star week then hope to get back on track by the following week. I am dreading weigh in at group on Thursday, I know I am back at 5 stone now and have lost my 5.5. Don't know why I do this self sabotage to myself :(.

Sorry its not such a cheerful post from me peeps. I hope your all doing well and have a lovely week .

Kay xx

Kay my lovely, I'm feelin the exact same. Don't know what's goin on but my mojo has well and truly got up and gone :-( I'm panicin aswell with my hols so close, gonna go away a big fat mess. Need to get back in control xx

We'll make sure September is an extra good month then yes? :)

I enjoying some time off but I being good today cos I was extra naughty last evening :D xx

Yep defo looking forward to kicking some butt together in September :p. I'm sure you'll have a good loss this week hun and all will be fine ;).

Kay xx

Awww you're not letting anyone down, I always try & come on here even when I'm lacking in enthusiasm, just reading how well or not other people on keeps me going x

Your absolutely right Michelle, it always gives me the kick I need :p, love all my mins friends ;).

Kay xx

I agree Michelle! Mins is stuffed to the brim with inspiration. I honestly think it's way better than when I paid for SW online as you got virtually no personal support for the great wad of your money you handed over. No matter what the question, Mins seems to know and back on topic, Kay is one of the MOST inspirational and supportive.

Aww thank you L ;), that's so sweet of you to say :hug99: you made bunny's day :p.

Kay xx

I hope you took that the way I meant it, it really wasn't very well written (by me). Sometimes we really could do with a 'Don't Like' button! Obviously I LIKE the Bunny, just NOT that life's giving you a bum deal at the moment.
Lol, I'll shut up now! ;)

Lol :D I know what you ment `likes all round ' hehe :p xx

Kay my lovely, I'm feelin the exact same. Don't know what's goin on but my mojo has well and truly got up and gone :-( I'm panicin aswell with my hols so close, gonna go away a big fat mess. Need to get back in control xx

Oh poo :( you as well RR ? That makes the both of us then :rolleyes:. I think its like time is slipping through my fingers and I can't seem to get a grip, I know exactly how your feeling hun. Maybe this week we should try and help each other get back on track. I stopped posting my food for a while now, I'm thinking I might start again this week, even if I'm over slightly, I think it will make me more accountable. What about you have you thought bout how you might do things differently ?

Kay xx

I've just PMed you back hun and only now seen your update here. Like Cloudy says you are a complete inspiration, so please don't be down on yourself. Like all of us you are human and not some Slimming World robot, enjoy the yummy treats and remember you're a world away from where you used to be. I know you'll get yourself to target this year, a few days off plan won't change that. I hope once * week is out of the way you start to feel a lot better and more positive. I too felt horrible when I was off plan, its amazing how bad all that unhealthy food can make you feel. Just think of all the yummy things you'll be able to make in your slow cooker when you start back on plan :) I'm gonna go watch a movie in a minute but I'll catch up with you tomorrow I hope xxx

I've just PMed you back hun and only now seen your update here. Like Cloudy says you are a complete inspiration, so please don't be down on yourself. Like all of us you are human and not some Slimming World robot, enjoy the yummy treats and remember you're a world away from where you used to be. I know you'll get yourself to target this year, a few days off plan won't change that. I hope once * week is out of the way you start to feel a lot better and more positive. I too felt horrible when I was off plan, its amazing how bad all that unhealthy food can make you feel. Just think of all the yummy things you'll be able to make in your slow cooker when you start back on plan :) I'm gonna go watch a movie in a minute but I'll catch up with you tomorrow I hope xxx

Aww thanks Bev, your such a good friend :hug99:. I was just reading your pm hun :). I loved the quote you sent, god its so true, makes you think, food never fixes the real issues :rolleyes:, its just a temporary comfort blanket. I still don't feel I am ready to be 100% this week so I am thinking of maybe committing a little by posting my food on here, even if I go over, just so I'm more accountable in that way. I may go over syns slightly but there maybe days where I don't feel I need all of them so my week might end up going ok, its worth a try. If I do fancy something I wont stop myself though, it will be star week, so I know I will have lots of sugar cravings :rolleyes:. Thanks for taking the time to pm me hun, I haven't had a chance to catch up on diaries properly yet, but I hope all is going well for you. I will pop over to your diary tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your film tonight hun. Speak soon lovely :):).

Kay xx

Going to have an early night tonight. Up early in the morning for the salad challenge results - excited :p. Then off to Argos later to get my slow cooker and then a food shop at Asda. I will try and have a slimming world day tomorrow if possible and post my foodage :). I will be catching up on diaries also, gosh I'm so behind. Hope you all have a lovely evening ;).

Kay xx

imagesLL91HW5Y.jpg It's bye from the flying bunny ! :D

Night lovely, hope you get a good nights sleep and feel bright and bouncy and ready to cook up a feast in your new slow cooker, exciting finding new recipes and you can fill your freezer with quick meals for other days. Posting your foodage is deffo a good move as is planning a week's meals ahead if possible? Then you can factor in some extra treats but more controlled. No biccy buying in Asda lol!
:D

Morning Kay, I hope that you are feeling a bit more bouncy today. Take as much time out as you like. You need to put the blinkers on and be totally focused when slimming. You have kept me on then straight and narrow with these challenges. I hope that when you are ready to come back on plan, you know that we are all here for you as you are for us. :grouphugg:Love Sue xx

Back