Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Kay - I hope you are feeling better today, there must be something in the air at the moment as I went over my syns big time this Friday and Saturday. I got back on plan Sunday and hope to be the same today but all I want is junk to eat :( I have ordered a new set of scales which should arrive this week, I'm thinking about starting fresh with them after my holiday and just relax about SW until then. perhaps September is going to be a good month for all of us *crosses fingers* :)

Hi Kay hope dr goes well Hun , hope we can catch up more this week ,
I'm just going to nip to aldi can't be bothered going morrisons ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, apologies from me, its not like me to disappear on you guys unless I'm in a lot of pain :( . Doc's not happy with my progress, of course I didn't tell her I had been shifting boxes at my aunts house which I'm not ment to do after surgery :rolleyes:. My right side has got infected, she's put me back on antibiotics and given some pain killers. When I came back I just slept. I'm finding it hard to type at the mo, just comfortable lying down. I will defo catch up on posts tomorrow, thank you all for your lovely wishes. I will be better hopefully in the morning after having had some rest. Take care and I'll speak to you all soon :wavey:.

Kay xx

Hi everyone, apologies from me, its not like me to disappear on you guys unless I'm in a lot of pain :( . Doc's not happy with my progress, of course I didn't tell her I had been shifting boxes at my aunts house which I'm not ment to do after surgery :rolleyes:. My right side has got infected, she's put me back on antibiotics and given some pain killers. When I came back I just slept. I'm finding it hard to type at the mo, just comfortable lying down. I will defo catch up on posts tomorrow, thank you all for your lovely wishes. I will be better hopefully in the morning after having had some rest. Take care and I'll speak to you all soon :wavey:. Kay xx

Oh no sis , you need to step back and think of your recovery , I hope you don't think I'm speaking out of turn, that is never my intention , I am worried about you ,
Your health is what you should be focusing on, please take in board what I am trying to say without offending anyone,
Hugs sis and lots of love xxxxxxxx

Oh poo :( you as well RR ? That makes the both of us then :rolleyes:. I think its like time is slipping through my fingers and I can't seem to get a grip, I know exactly how your feeling hun. Maybe this week we should try and help each other get back on track. I stopped posting my food for a while now, I'm thinking I might start again this week, even if I'm over slightly, I think it will make me more accountable. What about you have you thought bout how you might do things differently ?

Kay xx

I'm the exact same kay. Need to get a grip, my face has fone round and my bum and belly are getting bigger, booooo. I'm hoping for a 100% day tomorrow. Sorry to hear you're not recovering as well as you'd hoped. You need to rest and concentrate on getting better the sw will fit in after that xx

Aww Kay, hope you're feeling better today and the antibiotics start to work their magic soon! Take it easy and get some rest.

Food demons driving me crazy this week, totm is due today / tomorrow ,
I'd kill for some naughty food ,
Why is this happening again , I think tomorrow we are talking weather permitting of going to Manchester and having a meal , so I've got in my head well I may as well start afresh Thursday ,
But what if Thursday comes and I'm still struggling :(

Hello everyone, sorry I've been AWOL from my diary. I've managed to catch up on my challenge thread but so behind on pm's and my own diary :rolleyes:. I have little energy and todays energy for mins has been zapped, my back is hurting now so need to rest :(. I promise to reply to you all tomorrow, thank you so much for your get well wishes, I hope your all doing well speak soon ;).

PS. Sheila you'll have to source me the costume now, me likes :D always wanted a nurses outfit, kinky :p !

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hello everyone, sorry I've been AWOL from my diary. I've managed to catch up on my challenge thread but so behind on pm's and my own diary :rolleyes:. I have little energy and todays energy for mins has been zapped, my back is hurting now so need to rest :(. I promise to reply to you all tomorrow, thank you so much for your get well wishes, I hope your all doing well speak soon ;).

PS. Sheila you'll have to source me the costume now, me likes :D always wanted a nurses outfit, kinky :p !

Kay xx

So sorry you've not been well, sending you lots of love and positive thoughts. Get well soon and take it easy xxx

Caught up on pm's - tick,
caught up on challenge thread - tick,
now to catch up on my own diary
then to catch up on friends diaries, ....................not a lot to do then :p hehe xx

Night lovely, hope you get a good nights sleep and feel bright and bouncy and ready to cook up a feast in your new slow cooker, exciting finding new recipes and you can fill your freezer with quick meals for other days. Posting your foodage is deffo a good move as is planning a week's meals ahead if possible? Then you can factor in some extra treats but more controlled. No biccy buying in Asda lol!
:D

Sorry I'm so behind replying L ... my slow cooker is here ! :eek: and I've cooked in it ! :p and I bought more biccys :rolleyes: oh well 1 out of 2 isn't bad is it L ? :D xx

Morning Kay, I hope that you are feeling a bit more bouncy today. Take as much time out as you like. You need to put the blinkers on and be totally focused when slimming. You have kept me on then straight and narrow with these challenges. I hope that when you are ready to come back on plan, you know that we are all here for you as you are for us. :grouphugg:Love Sue xx

Sue I've well and truly lost the plot, I bought more biccys :giggle: you all need to give me a kick up the back :asskick:...but guess what ? ....you can't because I have poor back :p, you wouldn't do that to the poor bunny would you ? :giggle: so I guess I have no choice but to continue eating biscuits until then ...PMSL ! :8855:xx

Back