Kay's journey to health and happiness

Pmslllllllllllllllllllll omg that made me snigger out loud :eek: x

..well I blame you lot, I was an innocent bunny before I came on here and got corrupted by all your northern lingo :D ......

... never heard of a G mask before :eek:

... no one has explained to me what a numpty is :rolleyes:

...just as well, how you diddling hasn't turned into, how you fiddling ? :eek: :p hehe xx

Pmslllllllllllllllllllll omg that made me snigger out loud :eek: x

...come to think of it, I like the name Sky :D, I should keep that for my dark side hehe xx

...come to think of it, I like the name Sky :D, I should keep that for my dark side hehe xx

It that going to be your nurses uniform name lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It that going to be your nurses uniform name lol

...it could be but then they might confuse me with a digital tv box :eek: xx

Evening Kay! Sorry to hear your back is hurting you, and pesky TOTM too, grr. Get yourself a nice hot water bottle and lots of rest. Don't worry about SW, so glad you're taking August off to rest. I'm sure your C will understand, you're doing the right thing following Dr's orders xxx

Did you catch made in Chelsea New York ?
I caught it 1/2 way through ,

Oh shyt I missed that too :( gonna spend the whole day on catch up tomorrow ! xx

Evening Kay! Sorry to hear your back is hurting you, and pesky TOTM too, grr. Get yourself a nice hot water bottle and lots of rest. Don't worry about SW, so glad you're taking August off to rest. I'm sure your C will understand, you're doing the right thing following Dr's orders xxx

Aww thanks hun ;). I will be catching up on diaries hopefully tomorrow and on yours, sorry I'm so behind :rolleyes:. Good luck for weigh in hun, I hope you do smashing :D.

Kay xx

Lol
I need to see if it repeated , I missed some too

Do u watch bake off Vonnie ? :p I love cakes and I love that show :D xx

Think I'm going to go for my shower then bed , my knee is twinging a bit ,
Catch you tomorrow xxx

I don't religiously watch it , but if I'm flicking through and catch it will watch it ,
I like mr Hollywood ;)

Sorry sister called :). Oh I like him too :D xx

Think I'm going to go for my shower then bed , my knee is twinging a bit ,
Catch you tomorrow xxx

Ok hun me too, night night, sleep well, catch up tomorrow sis ;) xx

Time to hit the pillow me thinks. Night night ladies, hope to catch up with you all tomorrow, sleep well ;).

Kay xx

imagesWKLB2P0D.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Oh thanks so much Sue, my slow cooker has arrived, that would be lovely ! :p Even better would be if you posted them on The Slow Cooker Recipes thread so others can share too, obviously in your own time ;), here is the link hun :-

http://www.minimins.com/sw-winter-warmer-recipes/73268-slow-cooker-recipes-31.html#post7468162

I will defo go there and look out for them :D.

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I'll post some on tomorrow. I've got to wait in for a delivery. I can post them in between exercising :whacky068: and eating salad xx

Back