Kay's journey to health and happiness

10603345_10152290451615233_3249714334484627554_n (2).jpg Thanks Kay, I used the refresh button as you told me. Here is little Chloe who might be coming home tomorrow. She now weighs 3lbs. Talk later. Love Sue xxx

View attachment 151341 Thanks Kay, I used the refresh button as you told me. Here is little Chloe who might be coming home tomorrow. She now weighs 3lbs. Talk later. Love Sue xxx

Aw how gorgeous is she?! I bet they can't wait to be home! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

View attachment 151341 Thanks Kay, I used the refresh button as you told me. Here is little Chloe who might be coming home tomorrow. She now weighs 3lbs. Talk later. Love Sue xxx

Oh wow, Sue little Chloe is gorgeous ! What a bundle of cuteness ! You feel like lifting her and giving her a big cuddle. :p I love kiddie pics :D. She is beautiful :). Thank you so much for sharing with us all. Bet you must be well excited about her coming home :p. Oh I'm so excited about Sheila sharing pictures with us now of her cute grandson. Must be the month for cutie pies :D.

Kay xx

Evening everyone, thank you for your lovely messages, I will reply to posts and be back on my diary with an update in the morning. Have a lovely evening everyone ;).

Kay xx

Evening everyone :), another flying visit from the bunny. Oh dear oh dear, too much eating going on since my cousins have landed :eek:. I'm trying to be good but its proving very difficult :rolleyes:.

On a positive note my doc has ok'd me to going back to the gym with some light exercise :D yay !

Ok onto food ... so far we have had dinner at mums, sister made a lovely Dal Curry cooked the traditional Indian way (lots of oil) and a gorgeous mushroom curry, all served with basmati rice and cucumber raita. Here are the pics of the curry :-

YESTERDAYS FOOD ...

IMG_1207.JPG Yummy Mushroom Curry :)

IMG_1208.jpg Dal Curry (Lentil curry)

I made a lovely Moroccan style couscous with Quorn Chicken, which I had, and avoided the curries, all healthy and SW friendly, they loved it too and it was gorgeous ! :p

IMG_1210.JPG Moroccan style Couscous with Quorn SW friendly :D

TODAYS FOOD ...

For today I went to the gym and did some exercise so felt a bit better then we all met for lunch and went to this lovely Turkish Restaurant called KEVRAN, here are some pics :-

untitled.jpguntitled413.jpg daily-stews.jpg grills.jpg

For tomorrow we are going to Stratford Westfield Shopping centre and think we will be eating at the Mexican restaurant there called Wahaca :). Pics to follow :p.

Just as well my gym is 24 hour 7 days a week, I feel like such a piggy bunny :eek::eek::eek:.

Hope your all well, miss you all loads. Hope your all having a lovely week. Speak soon ;).

Kay xx

Hey hun, sounds like you're having afun week. Hope the meal is nice! Great news from the docs x

Evening everyone :), another flying visit from the bunny. Oh dear oh dear, too much eating going on since my cousins have landed :eek:. I'm trying to be good but its proving very difficult :rolleyes:.

On a positive note my doc has ok'd me to going back to the gym with some light exercise :D yay !

Kay xx

Oh my gosh, your food looks amazing... totally don't blame you for going partly off plan. Balancing that with a return to the gym (hoorah) and eating some SW on plan meals and you should be fine. Just enjoy your visitors, time enough to be 100% when they fly away :)

Oh but keep saving pics if you can, even if you don't post them till next week or so! We'll all wait till then to drool :D

Ok onto food ... so far we have had dinner at mums, sister made a lovely Dal Curry cooked the traditional Indian way (lots of oil) and a gorgeous mushroom curry, all served with basmati rice and cucumber raita. Here are the pics of the curry :-

YESTERDAYS FOOD ...

View attachment 151479 Yummy Mushroom Curry :)

View attachment 151480 Dal Curry (Lentil curry)

I made a lovely Moroccan style couscous with Quorn Chicken, which I had, and avoided the curries, all healthy and SW friendly, they loved it too and it was gorgeous ! :p

View attachment 151481 Moroccan style Couscous with Quorn SW friendly :D

TODAYS FOOD ...

For today I went to the gym and did some exercise so felt a bit better then we all met for lunch and went to this lovely Turkish Restaurant called KEVRAN, here are some pics :-

View attachment 151483View attachment 151484 View attachment 151485 View attachment 151486

For tomorrow we are going to Stratford Westfield Shopping centre and think we will be eating at the Mexican restaurant there called Wahaca :). Pics to follow :p.

Just as well my gym is 24 hour 7 days a week, I feel like such a piggy bunny :eek::eek::eek:.

Hope your all well, miss you all loads. Hope your all having a lovely week. Speak soon ;).

Kay xx

Is that Kervan in Wood Green??

Hope you're having fun hunny xxxx

Hi Bun, love the pics, and really pleased that you are able to start back at the gym, but just make sure you take it easy :nono: You've been warned. Enjoy the rest of the time with your cousins, catch you soon x

Back