Kay's journey to health and happiness

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Just another flying visit from me :p all this eating and I think I'm going to pop ! :eek::D Well we went to Westfield Stratford shopping centre yesterday, my cousins did loads of shopping ! We ate at Wahaca which is a lovely Mexican restaurant. Here are some pics :-

Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre 3.jpgStratford Westfield Shopping Centre 8.jpgStratford Westfield Shopping Centre 6.jpgStratford Westfield Shopping Centre 7.jpgStratford Westfield Shopping Centre 4.jpg

Wahaca Restaurant Mexican food :drool:

Wahaca Stratford Westfield 1.jpgWahaca Stratford Westfield 2.jpgWahaca Stratford Westfield 3.jpgWahaca Stratford Westfield 4.jpgWahaca Stratford Westfield 5.jpgWahaca Stratford Westfield 6.jpgWahaca Stratford Westfield 7.jpg

We had such a lovely day out ! :D

Tonight we are going to China Town Leicester Square :p more yummy pics to follow !

God knows what I will flipping weigh on the 11th September when I return to group :eek::eek::eek:, but I'm enjoying myself too much to think about it, hehe :D !

I hope your all doing well. I miss you all loads ! Take care. ;)

Kay xx
:bighug:

Happy weekend Kay. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening everyone :wavey:,

Another flying visit from me. Oh where does the time go ! I have probably gained 2 stones by now :eek:, its crazy lol. My cousins are going back on the 9th September, I go back to group on the Thursday morning on the 11th September, I think I will break my C's scales by then :rolleyes:.

Anyway yesterday we went to China Town in Leicester Square and we had Thai food :giggle: yes there are some Thai restaurants there too. It was called Thai Square and the food was amazing ! We then went to Haagen Dazs for desserts too :D. Here are some of the pics of Leicester Square / Piccadilly Circus and the Thai restaurant and the yummy Ice cream we had :p.

Leicester Square / Piccadilly Circus :):)

Leicester Square 3.jpgLeicester Square 5.jpgLeicester Square 6.jpgLeicester Square 9 China Town.JPGLeicester Square 11.jpgLeicester Square 12.jpgLeicester Square 13.jpgLeicester Square 15.jpgLeicester Square 16.jpg

Thai Square Restaurant :p

Leicester Square Thai Square Restaurant.jpgLeicester Square Thai Square Restaurant 2.jpgLeicester Square Thai Square Restaurant 3.JPGLeicester Square Thai Square Restaurant 4.jpgLeicester Square Thai Square Restaurant 5.jpg

Yummy Desserts at Haagen Dazs :D

Leicester Square Haagen Dazs 1.jpgLeicester Square Haagen Dazs 5.jpgLeicester Square Haagen Dazs 6.JPG

We are going out again on Wednesday to London Zoo to see the animals, I can't wait :D I will take lots of pics, we will probably go to a nice restaurant too :). I bet the bunnies at the Zoo are eating more salads than me :eek:.

Okie tokie I'm off again now, their all calling me to join them for coffee in the garden :p the weather has been gorgeous today, hope it continues this week ! I hope you are all having a lovely week and look forward to catching up with you all soon. It's bye from the flying bunny for now ! :D

Kay xx

pumpkin-binkies.jpg

It all looks amazingly delicious! I hovered before clicking the Hagen Daaz photos, I adore icecream... but I gave in and looked. Drool alert! lol you are obviously having a wonderful time and time spent with friends or in this case cousins is always good, make the most of it. :)

Evening everyone :wavey:,

I hope you are all well :). Another quick flying visit from me. Even though I have not been doing my Salad Challenge recently (since I have guests over) I managed to make them all eat Salad for lunch today for a change, hehe :D. I used a Greek Salad recipe from one of my SW magazines but tweaked it with some Quorn Chicken too, it came out really yummy, here are the pics I thought I would share them with all of you :-

(parsley, water melon, feta cheese, cucumber, dried oregano, black olives, cherry tomatoes, red onion, lemon juice, croutons, quorn chicken, green pepper, salt and pepper to taste)

When I served it on a plate I added the quorn chicken and croutons at the end so that they didn't soak and get too wet, I wanted the salad to stay crisp and crunchy right till the very end :p.

I will defo be making this again ! :D They all loved it :) . I hope you are all having a lovely week and hope to catch up with you all soon ;) .

Kay xx

Woke up with a really bad cough this morning :( no cough mixture in the house, didn't sleep well last night.

Oh poo to a cough, that's not fun. No honey to put in your hot lemon tea? I know you'd have to syn it (oh but guess you aren't counting syns atm, doh) but it might help soothe it? Hope it doesn't get any worse. It's probably all that talking with your cousins ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh poo to a cough, that's not fun. No honey to put in your hot lemon tea? I know you'd have to syn it (oh but guess you aren't counting syns atm, doh) but it might help soothe it? Hope it doesn't get any worse. It's probably all that talking with your cousins ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I can't talk no more my throat is so sore :( I think swallowing food will be difficult too. Yes I must go look for some honey ... thanks L hope your well hun ;) xx

Morning Kay, I've just managed to have a quick peek at your diary. It looks as if you've had a fab week. All that lovely food mmm You've made me quite envious :gimi: Fantastic news about the gym, I know you were missing it terribly. Sorry to see that you have a sore throat this morning. I hope you are popping out to the shops to get something to help. (that doesn't mean ice cream though :D ) Take care. I will pop back to see how you are later xx

Back