Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Kay - Ahhh thanks for popping in to check on updates hunni! Hes here safe and sound and is a squishy bundle of loveliness hehe xx

Hello everyone :(,

Sorry I've been AWOL. Thank you so much for all your lovely messages of support, even though I feel like I don't deserve them :mad:. I have been quite unwell this last week, it got quite hectic towards the end rushing to the airport to see my cousins off. I think all the eating made me really sick and unwell :cry:. There are so many more photos which I could upload on here, all to do with us going out and food pictures, but I think I will just move forward now, although it was a nice time, the reality of the weight gain is hitting the bunny hard now :(.

I braved it this morning and went to group. I spoke with my C yesterday and told her I have gained a lot so she knew what to expect, she was very supportive but I didn't want to stay to group today, I am still unwell :(. I weighed 10,10 4 weeks ago, I now weigh 12 stones :cry::cry::cry:. I've lost my 5.5 stone award, I am now back at 4 stones :eek::mad:.

I'm a complete failure, I wont get to target by the end of this year now as I had hoped :(. Well done for screwing it up for yourself for another year Kay !AGAIN !! Every year I make promises to myself and FAIL ! I seem to have lost the will to fight anymore :sigh:. Maybe I will never be that slim person I believed I could be :mad:. I will always be fat and that's it !

Sorry for the doom and gloom post peeps. I just don't feel ready to be on any plan right now. I'm sorry for letting you guys down, I know I'm not my normal self at the mo. I think I may go hide for a while till I'm ready to come out. Sorry I've not been able to catch up on diaries and thank you to those that left lovely messages on here and pm'd me. I hope to be back soon. Take care everyone, your all doing so well.

:sad0071:

Kay :(:(

I really wish I could come round and give you a proper hug, but a virtual one will have to do for now *big hugs*. I'm so sorry about the gain, but more so that you feel this way about yourself. I came back from hols to 6lbs on this week so I know how crap it is losing the same bit of weight over and over again, I'm sick of it too. But you've not been well and you had a break. I'm sure if it was anyone else on here you'd completely understand and support them, yet we always expect so much more of ourselves for some reason. Please try not to beat yourself up, if you lost it before then you can do it again, but more important than weight loss is how you feel in yourself mentally and getting yourself back into a good place again.

If you ever need to talk I'm only on the end of a PM, take care of yourself lovely xxx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

I think I've actually caught up on pm's and diaries now :D. Thank you for all your lovely posts on my diary. I think I will just post one post on here to cover all of them or you may get bored with me repeating myself in every single post :p.

Well in terms of progress I am not fully back on SW yet. What I'm finding is I'm fine with cooking my SW meals, I love them and actually missed them :p. This week I made a SW Vegetable Tagine with couscous and today I am having Quorn Chilli Con Carne, all very yummy. What I'm struggling with is snacking between meals :rolleyes:. I have got so used to eating at odd times when my cousins were here that I find I always want to pick at junk between meals :sigh:. I know it will take me time to get back in the zone, that's why I am giving myself the rest of September to figure this out. I will be joining my Soup Challenge in October so hope to be ready by then :).

When I was at my best and having good losses every week, I was not snacking between meals. I know I can have my SW syns, but I find when I stick to between 7-10 it works better for me. Also I think I need to go to Asda to shop for some Cheesecake ingredients, the bunny has a very strong sweet tooth which throws her off the plan regularly :eek:, my cheesecakes are perfect in taking the edge off my stupid cravings :rolleyes:. I need to go buy some more muller yogurts too. Someone on here mentioned the mint after eight flavour is gorgeous, Rae Rae was that you ? :p I might go buy me some.

Coming back today and catching up on your diaries has been amazing ! Your are all doing so well and it is really inspiring. I hope in another 2 weeks I am in top form ready to kick some butt :asskick:. Hope your all having a lovely weekend. Speak soon.

Kay xx

Hiya, just replied to you on my diary. Take your time to get back in he groove hun, you will soon get back to where you want to be. If there's anything I can do just let me know. Oh and it was me that said the mint mullers are fit, yum xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:, I think I've actually caught up on pm's and diaries now :D. Thank you for all your lovely posts on my diary. I think I will just post one post on here to cover all of them or you may get bored with me repeating myself in every single post :p. Well in terms of progress I am not fully back on SW yet. What I'm finding is I'm fine with cooking my SW meals, I love them and actually missed them :p. This week I made a SW Vegetable Tagine with couscous and today I am having Quorn Chilli Con Carne, all very yummy. What I'm struggling with is snacking between meals :rolleyes:. I have got so used to eating at odd times when my cousins were here that I find I always want to pick at junk between meals :sigh:. I know it will take me time to get back in the zone, that's why I am giving myself the rest of September to figure this out. I will be joining my Soup Challenge in October so hope to be ready by then :). When I was at my best and having good losses every week, I was not snacking between meals. I know I can have my SW syns, but I find when I stick to between 7-10 it works better for me. Also I think I need to go to Asda to shop for some Cheesecake ingredients, the bunny has a very strong sweet tooth which throws her off the plan regularly :eek:, my cheesecakes are perfect in taking the edge off my stupid cravings :rolleyes:. I need to go buy some more muller yogurts too. Someone on here mentioned the mint after eight flavour is gorgeous, Rae Rae was that you ? :p I might go buy me some. Coming back today and catching up on your diaries has been amazing ! Your are all doing so well and it is really inspiring. I hope in another 2 weeks I am in top form ready to kick some butt :asskick:. Hope your all having a lovely weekend. Speak soon. Kay xx

You will get back in the zone , we both know sometimes our heads just don't want to toe the line , but we give it a breather and it sees in it's own time that we know best ,
Love ya as always xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya, just replied to you on my diary. Take your time to get back in he groove hun, you will soon get back to where you want to be. If there's anything I can do just let me know. Oh and it was me that said the mint mullers are fit, yum xx

Yep I'm defo going to try that flavour out, I like after eight :p. There is also a cappuccino one which I want to try. So what did you do exactly to lose the holiday gain, do you think it was exercise ? Have you been following EE since coming back hun ? xx

You will get back in the zone , we both know sometimes our heads just don't want to toe the line , but we give it a breather and it sees in it's own time that we know best ,
Love ya as always xxx

Vonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie :D. Hope your well sis, missed u bucket loads ! :hug99:Well done on all your losses so far, your doing super ! Yep I'm hoping I will get my mojo back soon hun :rolleyes: xx

Lovely to have you back around & look after yourself as you get back to it
I can attest your cheesecakes are fabulous :D

Hello lovely :wavey: aww thank you about the cheesecakes, yep they are yummy aren't they ? :D hehe. Oh its good to be back, I missed you all :p. I hope your having a lovely week hun. Do you have a diary ? I would love to sub . ;) xx

Go girl you can do this. I'm with you every step of the way. Just don't chase what you had work towards what you want. xxx

So good to see you back posting Bun,:) sorry to hear your not quite ready to get back on it, how about doing some gentle exercise when the cravings start, and sweat the little booger on its way :D It would be nice if you could do the last week of the salad challenge, as it's your (baby) so to speak, I'll join you you and I'm sure the other girls will, and we can see it out with a bang. :party0019::party0019:

Yep I'm defo going to try that flavour out, I like after eight :p. There is also a cappuccino one which I want to try. So what did you do exactly to lose the holiday gain, do you think it was exercise ? Have you been following EE since coming back hun ? xx

Just got back on plan. I didn't get weighed b4 I went but to be fair I don't think I put much, if any on whilst there. Only had 2 meals a day and was continuously walking for 12 hours a day. Got back on the wagon and drank tons of water, within 3 days I'd lost 8 pound xx

Go girl you can do this. I'm with you every step of the way. Just don't chase what you had work towards what you want. xxx

It's so hard bubble :( that's exactly what I've been doing, I keep thinking if I hadn't gained, I could have been at target by the end of this year. I am slowly coming to terms with it and moving forward :rolleyes:. I have changed my target date to April 2015 now. I'm going to ease things up for myself a bit and take away some of the pressure. You've done amazingly well since coming back from hols bubble, well done, its so inspiring for me :). Its so nice that your sister is on here too. I'm loving your new quotes in your signature :p. Yay ! Let's do this ! :D

Kay xx

So good to see you back posting Bun,:) sorry to hear your not quite ready to get back on it, how about doing some gentle exercise when the cravings start, and sweat the little booger on its way :D It would be nice if you could do the last week of the salad challenge, as it's your (baby) so to speak, I'll join you you and I'm sure the other girls will, and we can see it out with a bang. :party0019::party0019:

Hello Helen :hug99:, I missed you so much hun. I hope you are well and things are going well for you. Yes exercise is a good idea, I was thinking of going back to the gym this week maybe, will see how I go. I would love to do the Salad Challenge with you all one last time :D, I think its a fab idea Helen ! I hope Vonnie can join us too and all the other girls, Sue, L are you listening ? :p

Kay xx

Just got back on plan. I didn't get weighed b4 I went but to be fair I don't think I put much, if any on whilst there. Only had 2 meals a day and was continuously walking for 12 hours a day. Got back on the wagon and drank tons of water, within 3 days I'd lost 8 pound xx

You reminded me, I think I'm not drinking enough water, I am drinking far too much coffee instead :eek: . I need to get back into healthy habits. I feel like I've been off plan forever :sigh:, I need to go back to basics again and find my mojo, I hope I see it soon RR :peep:. I've not had reason to celebrate on my diary in ages. It's been a while since I've done the bunny dance :bunnydance::(.

Kay xx

Hello Helen :hug99:, I missed you so much hun. I hope you are well and things are going well for you. Yes exercise is a good idea, I was thinking of going back to the gym this week maybe, will see how I go. I would love to do the Salad Challenge with you all one last time :D, I think its a fab idea Helen ! I hope Vonnie can join us too and all the other girls, Sue, L are you listening ? :p

Kay xx

I certainly will consider it but have a couple of trips out that week, so will get back to you next week when I find out where we're going and how easy it will be for me to stick to it. I'm still eating plenty of salad lunches when I'm at home and drinking loads more these days, thanks to you :)

You reminded me, I think I'm not drinking enough water, I am drinking far too much coffee instead :eek: . I need to get back into healthy habits. I feel like I've been off plan forever :sigh:, I need to go back to basics again and find my mojo, I hope I see it soon RR :peep:. I've not had reason to celebrate on my diary in ages. It's been a while since I've done the bunny dance :bunnydance::(.

Kay xx

Get back on those green teas and lots of water/squash... it's the best thing you know it!

Reasons to celebrate on your diary -

1) You're posting again!
2) You're going to do the Salad Challenge for the last time this year
3) You've lost over four stone!!

Just that is enough for starters! You'll soon be firing on all cylinders again, I know.

Evening Kay - good to see you back posting hun! You will get back on it 100% and back on that losing train just go with the flow xx

Just settling down to watch made in Chelsea NYC , lol
Wish you were on here watching it too,
And we can have half time analysis lol, just like our TOWIE days :)

Just settling down to watch made in Chelsea NYC , lol
Wish you were on here watching it too,
And we can have half time analysis lol, just like our TOWIE days :)

hehe, I'm watching it too now sis :D, greedy Stevie ! xx

Back