hehe, I'm watching it too now sis :D, greedy Stevie ! xx

I know ,
He seems so nice ,
Men pah

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea, it's been ages , but don't want to keep you up if your tired

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope wide awake with you :p:p xx

I have missed a few posts this evening, I will defo reply in the morning, time for the bunny to hit the pillow me thinks. Night night ladies ;).

Kay xx

Pipkin-sleeping-300x199.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Hello Helen :hug99:, I missed you so much hun. I hope you are well and things are going well for you. Yes exercise is a good idea, I was thinking of going back to the gym this week maybe, will see how I go. I would love to do the Salad Challenge with you all one last time :D, I think its a fab idea Helen ! I hope Vonnie can join us too and all the other girls, Sue, L are you listening ? :p

Kay xx

Hello did someone mention my name? Please count me in. I've been hiding here eating everything that isn't nailed down :hide: Need to get back on track this week. Before I gain the whole lot back xxx

Morning Kay! Lovely to see you back have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Evening everyone :wavey:,

I said I'd catch up on posts today but I'm late tonight :rolleyes:, will defo catch up tomorrow promise ;). Also I am looking for my cheesecake recipe post on my diary, do some of you remember I posted it a while back with pics of all the different flavours ? Some of my mins friends have asked for them but I've been going back pages and can't find the page number :eek:, all help will be appreciated.

Night night everyone, catch you all tomorrow, have a lovely evening :).

Kay xx

imagesIG2BJ9TG.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

I don't know the page number but does this help? I copied it (think it was your recipe?) to print off and saved a copy in my Docs folder.

Take x2 Alpen Light Bars (flavours of your choice - I usually go for the double choc one, it works with most cheesecake flavours) pop them in a microwave for 10 secs (no longer or they will burn). This will allow them to get soft and you can mould them to form the round base. (Best to do it inside a cookie cutter to get the perfect round shape)

Take half a tub of Quark (don't buy a supermarkets own brand they are normally not thick enough for cheesecake, Quarks own is the best). Now mix in x1 sachet of hot choc powder into a bowl. At this stage you can also add a drop of vanilla essence if you fancy. The 11g Options packs are around 2 syns but I use the 16g one which is 2.5 syns but I use only half the pack which is 8g or it will be too sweet. But if you use the 11g pack, you can use all of it, you will be fine.

Once you have mixed the mixture in a bowl, layer it into the cookie cutter, ontop of your Alpen Light base. Now you can choose fruit of your choice to decorate it with. I am normally on a budget so I buy frozen fruit which lasts me longer. Asda do a 500g box of summer fruits in the frozen section, it's wonderful, that's what I used on my cheesecake. You can also use fresh fruit of your choice like I did the banana one.

Now layer with the fruit of your choice ontop of the quark mixture inside the cookie cutter. Now leave it in the fridge to set for 30 mins. Take out the fridge and gently slide the cookie cutter away, very slowly so your cheesecake does not pullout with it, use a spoon to press it down while you pull the cookie cutter away. You should now have a perfect circle shape with all the layers looking pretty.

Voila your 2 syn cheesecake is ready ! :D

Tips - In terms of sweetness you can add sweetner once you have mixed the quark and choc powder if it is not sweet enough for you. I normally find I am ok without it. Also you can dust the fruit with a dash of icing sugar or coco powder to make it look more pretty at the end, but remember to add the syns, I usually use cinnamon powder which is free.

Back