Kay's journey to health and happiness

MY SLIMMING WORLD CHEESECAKES :D

I have made a couple of cheesecakes in the past. I showed my C some pics on my phone, she said she wants me to make some for our next taster evening :p. I thought I would post them on here. If any of you would like the recipes, I will be happy to help ;).

Kay xx

Summer Fruits Cheesecake - 2 SYNS

Banoffie Pie Cheesecake- 2 SYNS

Choc Orange Cheesecake - 2 SYNS (with Choc Shot) 4 SYNS

Tropical Fruit Cheesecke - 2 SYNS

Black Cherry Cheesecake - 6 SYNS

Hope you all like them ! :D The next one I will be making soon will be lemon cheesecake with lemon curd, nom nom, will post pics when its done :p.

Kay xx

Ah thanks Kay I am good. I expect I will have to make something for Halloween now! Dont know what though!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh I'm such a kid Jen ! :D I love the cakes at Halloween ! Do you watch The Great British Bake off ? I love Mary Berrys cakes :p. I wish I could bake like her ! xx

Evening Kay my fave cheesecake maker :D I made 2 last taster night we had and they went down a treat so thanks for sharing hun x

Evening hun :p, some of my friends requested them again. I need your yummy triffle recipe Sheila, I'm on a dessert mission for next week. :D xx

Okie tokie my sis will be here soon for tea, so got to log off. Hope you all have a nice evening. I am going to my aunts tomorrow to see her, I've not seen her in ages since my cousins have been over. She wants me to stay over so that means I will be going to group from her place the next day and then will be back here Thursday afternoon with my weigh in results :rolleyes:, not expecting a loss, a STS would be nice, lets see. Take care everyone, speak soon :).

Kay xx

Oh I'm such a kid Jen ! :D I love the cakes at Halloween ! Do you watch The Great British Bake off ? I love Mary Berrys cakes :p. I wish I could bake like her ! xx

I have only watched it this series but am loving it. Have to say I am more of a cook than a baker but that series is persuading me to have a try at baking

Okie tokie my sis will be here soon for tea, so got to log off. Hope you all have a nice evening. I am going to my aunts tomorrow to see her, I've not seen her in ages since my cousins have been over. She wants me to stay over so that means I will be going to group from her place the next day and then will be back here Thursday afternoon with my weigh in results :rolleyes:, not expecting a loss, a STS would be nice, lets see. Take care everyone, speak soon :).

Kay xx

Good luck at W.i and have a nice time with your sister

Thanks Sammy :), I love desserts, there is nothing that can put a smile on my face more than a yummy dessert :D. I have identified that the only thing that is going to make me fall off the wagon is my sweet tooth so I have started to look up some SW desserts so I can enjoy myself next week and stay on plan, which reminds me, I need Sheila's yummy triffle recipe, its super ! :D Oh and I will be taking yours too for those scrummy cheesecakes you made ! :p

Kay xx

Ooh, trifle sounds good! I will look out for that cos I might be able to tweak it for my plan!

Hehe, you are welcome to my cheesecake recipe but yours look yummy too ;)

I want to see pics ! I want to see pics ! :D I love raspberries with dark chocolate, its a killer combo ! Have you ever tried the Ruffle bar ? oh its super yum, its dark chocolate with raspberry cream and coconut :drool: hmm I think I'm going to experiment with those flavours for a cheesecake. When I used to work in Thorntons, we used to sell `Apricot Parfait ' which was dark chocolate with apricot, it was delicious ! Gotta try that too ! :D

Kay xx

I am practically drooling reading this right now lol!

Kay xx

Have a fab time with your sis tonight Kay and with your aunt tomorrow.

Good luck for wi on Thursday and remember that whatever it is, this is a new start and the scales will start to come down from now on! xx

The photos of your tagine look yum and it sounds so full of lovely healthy things, I'd like to try that. Bonus, cooked in the slow cooker, mine is on the worktop ready to use now!
I'm not going to think about the Ruffles bar, I remember them too well. No, no, nope, NOT going to, not going to.... drool.
Hope you have a lovely evening with your sis and she enjoyed it too. Have a super catch up with your Aunt tomorrow. x

Oh and try not to stress over weigh in tomorrow! (though I know you probably will!) Good luck hunni, you're really getting in the mood to kick butt next week, so those scales had better tremble, they're going to be dropping fast! x

Morning Kay. You'll be fine at wi girl just hold your head high cos you had the most amazing time with the family and now your back!
Also stop trying to rush it, its not the big losses that count, its consistant ones, like von said lets relax with the whole thing and it puts us in a better frame of mind instantly.
Have a nice day bunny. Xxx

The bubble will burst

Good luck with weigh in Kay and I hope you have a nice time with your aunt and sister.

Morning Kay I hope you had a lovely time with sis? If I read right your wi is tomorrow? Don't stress about it hun, you know you have been off plan, your prepared for a gain and once your off those scales a new week and a new plan begin! Have a lovely day xx

Hey Kay,

Don't fret about WI, you'll be fine I'm sure. Either way it's better to know, if it's a STS or a loss that's brill, if it's a gain you'll know where you stand and can kick it off in no time!
XxX

Back