Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Kay - hope your WI went OK xx :)

Good evening everyone :(,

I had weigh in this morning, I've gained another 1lb, so I'm now 12st 1lb :( I seem to be climbing up the charts :eek:. I'm struggling since my cousins have gone and cant seem to get my SW mojo back. I am supposed to be starting my Salad Challenge next week but don't know if I feel strong enough to see it through, I hope so :sigh:. I think I need to do a proper clearout of the kitchen this weekend and get organised with my salads for next week. I am hoping to lose 2lbs by next week, so I can be in the 11's by Thursday (to think I used to be in the 10's :cry:). I'm just feeling really low right now, TOTM is over a week late and still not here yet :mad:, don't know what's going on there but I feel so puffed out and bloaty :(. Sorry for sounding so down. I'm just finding things a bit hard at the mo.

:sad0071:

Kay xx

I had weigh in this morning, I've gained another 1lb, so I'm now 12st 1lb :( I seem to be climbing up the charts :eek:. I'm struggling since my cousins have gone and cant seem to get my SW mojo back. I am supposed to be starting my Salad Challenge next week but don't know if I feel strong enough to see it through, I hope so :sigh:. I think I need to do a proper clearout of the kitchen this weekend and get organised with my salads for next week. I am hoping to lose 2lbs by next week, so I can be in the 11's by Thursday (to think I used to be in the 10's :cry:). I'm just feeling really low right now, TOTM is over a week late and still not here yet :mad:, don't know what's going on there but I feel so puffed out and bloaty :(. Sorry for sounding so down. I'm just finding things a bit hard at the mo.

Kay xx

There's your gain then if you still haven't had star week, it has a lot to answer for. Sorry you feel crappy hun, I've been there myself before my hols and it's a horrible feeling when you're in limbo. Big hugs to you hun xx

There's your gain then if you still haven't had star week, it has a lot to answer for. Sorry you feel crappy hun, I've been there myself before my hols and it's a horrible feeling when you're in limbo. Big hugs to you hun xx

Thanks RR, at least you started losing when you came back, I'm doing rubbish :( xx

Only after a whopping gain. And you will start losing again when it clicks hun xx

Yep :rolleyes: maybe that's what I'm missing, I need to bang my head with the wall for something to click :banghead: it had better or there is no way I will be back in the 10's by Christmas :sigh:. I feel so crappy RR :( xx

Yep :rolleyes: maybe that's what I'm missing, I need to bang my head with the wall for something to click :banghead: it had better or there is no way I will be back in the 10's by Christmas :sigh:. I feel so crappy RR :( xx

I know you do hun. Why don't you read over your diary when you had your amazing losses and see if you can get motivated xx

I know you do hun. Why don't you read over your diary when you had your amazing losses and see if you can get motivated xx

Yes I think I will do that :cry:. Think I'm going to have an early night. Sorry for sounding so down. Thanks for being there :hug99:.

Kay xx

I'm going to have an early night everyone :(, hope to feel better in the morning. Hope you all have a nice evening.

Kay xx

Kay xx

Well its not so bad that you're just over the 12, as that will be a real boost when you're really quickly down to the next stone bracket. Do you think you'd be better doing the one salad a day next week and having some nice hot dinners, still sw meals but not 'just' salads, or do you feel you're better hitting it hard and steering clear of most other food?
I've struggled this week to stay enthusiastic as having exact same with totm, I'm now eight days late and like you say, feeling achey, bloated and up and down with the hormonal moodswings. It ain't much fun, is it? There have been several times this week that my hand has literally hovered over something and I know that if I start, that's it, big binge time! I've just about managed to get through the week somehow and I have weigh in tomorrow. Think I'll be lucky to see a sts, not sure... I weighed mid week and was still up on the scales and haven't bothered since.
Anyway, I hope by tomorrow you won't feel so bad - earlier in the week you were getting all enthusiastic about starting again. You know its only going to be the first few days that are hard and we'll all be here to support you.
Have a good clearout but don't just eat it all, find someone to give it to or use the washing up liquid! Really hope you can get your head in the right space as we know once you start, you'll go for it with that lovely Bunny enthusiasm that is so infectious. Hugs for you now xx

Kay xx

*big hugs* So sorry you're feeling down lately lovely. Losing a gain SUCKS, I'm in the process of doing it myself and lets face it, what's the reward in trying hard all week, losing weight and STILL being heavier than you were at your lowest?! GRRR! That's how I'm feeling at the minute about it anyway and I've only got another 2lbs to shift now, so I can only imagine how it seems like such a daunting task to draw a line and get back on plan. After I got back from hols I put it off for the best part of a week before finally going to WI and giving myself an almighty kick up the ass!

Completely agree that the salad challenge might be too much for you right now. The first few days on plan for me are always hungry ones as I really need the filling free food to make it a bit easier for me. Having said that you know you'll get a stonking loss after a week on your salad challenge so do what you feel is best for you. The main thing is you get yourself in a happy place again, I miss my cheerful Kay xxxxx

Sorry your feeling so crappy Kay :( Here's a hug to cheer you up :hug99: I'm sure you'll find the strength come Monday to start the final salad week, to help restart your journey, and totally smash it :bunnydance:. There's 14 weeks to Christmas, 2lb a week, 2stone gone, if any one can do this Kay it's you :). Come on :girlpower: I'll be by you side all the way :copon: We can do it, we will do it :winner: Xx

I cant say anymore than the others have.
Just remember what an inspiration to others you are and stop chasing what you had that makes us all depressed. Lets just concentrate from where we are now. Come on bunny start the ball rolling from here you'll do it. Were all rolling down that hill with you. Big hug mate. Xxx

The bubble will burst

Back