Kay's journey to health and happiness

I was going to say look at the lbs off by Christmas but Helen put it even better. Go for it lovely, we're all right here with you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Kay's journey to health and happiness.

Can't really add anything else everyone on minis is so support utile and has said it all. Sure you can do it. Just go easy on yourself. I never think I have to have a week in plan I think today will be on plan and then I je up the next day and think the same and then suddenly I have had a week on plan. Hugs

Sorry you are feeling so down Kay - but I know you can do this. You have enormous drive and will-power, you just need to kick-start it. Like the others have said, look back at your good weeks, when you felt great and lost loads and let happy, successful bunny encourage you and inspire you. Lots of hugs and good vibes coming your way :gen126::vibes:

You have amazing support on here Kay hun so listen to your friends, they know what they're talking about! They know you can do this, it's the getting back to it that is the hard part. Just think how happy you would feel if you managed a whole week on the salad challenge and had a fab loss at the end of it. A good way to end the salad challenge it would be :)

Your hormones will be playing a huge part in how you are feeling and is most likely responsible for at least this week's gain too.

Come on bunny, we are all rooting for you :bighug:xxxx

Hi Kay
Thanks for the axing recipes! Veg tagine looks so yummy, and I can't wait to try out some of your cheesecakes. I think the black cherry and choc orange ones sound fab!
Sorry to hear of your gain! Like others have said though, hormones play such a huge role in the number on the scales. There's nothing worse than feeling bloated and horrid either :-( stick at it if you can but don't put too much pressure on- if you were to slip up it only makes it harder on yourself! Xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Thank you all so much for your support, your such amazing friends and you've all given me brill advice to get back on track. I think the main problem was I kept focusing on the fact that I was at a 5.5 stone loss and in the 10's and to see how far away from that I have come has made me stop in my tracks :rolleyes: I kind of froze. I need to realise by focusing on `what could have been ' is going to stop my present. If I keep procrastinating then I will never get past that point. I think I just wanted to bury my head in the sand for a while :(, I was feeling sorry for myself and over eating.

What's given me a kick up the bum is all of you and your fab advice to get started plus, my old C texted me today after such a long time, I really miss her. Funny how she knows when to contact me just when I needed a boost, she is amazing. Anyway we had a long chat, she is the main reason I lost most of my weight, my new C I have only been with very recently. She told me the same, not to look back but to look forward :). I'm starting to believe I can do this once again.

You know whenever I have lost weight in the past, the starting point has to be from a place of happiness, and self belief, I always believe that. If I am feeling down in myself then I never lose weight. I spent sometime thinking and reminding myself what I like about the new me and what I want to do with my life once I reach target. I guess somewhere I lost that connect. I am feeling more confident and I know I can do this. I'm not feeling like the kick arse bunny just yet :D, but the one that wants to continue her journey has arrived thankfully ;).

I am going to start from Monday with my Salad Challenge. My weigh in is on Thursday, I hope to get a 2lb loss if possible so I can go back into the 11's, I must get out of those 12's fast :eek:. I will also resume gym with light exercise :) looking forward to that. I have done a complete clearout of the kitchen today, there is only fruit and yogurts for sweet stuff, nothing else. All snacks have been banished :p. I am loving my slow cooker. I have cooked some more yummy meals in it today. Oh and my sister loved the SW tagine I made :D.

Today I have made an Indian curry with Veg Pilau Rice for tea. It is called `Aloo Keema ' which means potato and minced meat curry, I made mine with quorn mince so it was syn free :). Here are the pics :-

IMG_1420.jpg IMG_1422.jpg

I hope you are all having a smashing week, I'm off now to catch up on diaries. Thank you all once again, I'm so lucky to have such brill friends like you guys :):) .

Hugs Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Good on you Kay :) your curry looks really tasty!
Lovely to hear such a positive post- good luck with your salad challenge, I will pop along to that thread as I could do with some inspiration :-/
xx

Aww thanks Rosie ;), I'm feeling more positive. Yep next week is the last week for the Salad Challenge then I will be closing that thread down and a new Soup one will start :). I'm going to give it my best shot. I have lost 4.5 lbs on it last time, but even if I lose 2lbs I will be happy :p. The more the merrier, it would be great to have you on board with us on Monday. I'll wait for you to decide. Hope your having a brill week so far .

Kay xx

Hey Kay, been lurking on your diary for a while and just wanted to say good luck with restart :) xxx

Aww thanks so much Kally, I'm only just starting to get my mojo back I hope next weeks weigh in shows some good results :). I hope your doing well too. Well done on your 2 stone loss so far, your doing brill and I see your not far now from your 2.5 award, that's amazing hun ! :p

Kay xx

This is the Kay we love to see. Go on girl you can do it. x:)
Have a lovely evening, Im just waiting for company to arrive and then we're having a Chinese night. nomnomnom. Must be good tomorrow onwards...:rolleyes:

So lovely to see a post with positive fab Kay - good luck with the week ahead on salad challenge

I'm so up for the soup one when it starts :D

Thank you so much hun :) yep it would be great to have you join one of the challenges :p. Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it ;). Well done on your 5.5 stone award, that's amazing, your journey is so inspiring. I had my 5.5 stone award a while back but I've lost it now :(, anyway onwards and downwards for the bunny :) . Hope you have a lovely weekend ;).

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Hello Kay
What a lovely post. So positive!
Is the curry recipe on your recipe thread? If not can you post it please sounds yum

Hello Kay
Is the curry recipe on your recipe thread? If not can you post it please sounds yum

Hello hun :) yep its from my curry thread Jen, its recipe no.48 on page 13 :p xx

Hello Kay

Glad you asked that as I was about to ask the same? It looks fab!

Hello hun :) yep its from my curry thread Jen, its recipe no.48 on page 13 :p xx

Printing right now and maybe that can be tomorrow night's feast. Hubby keeps asking when I'm making one of your curries again! :)

Thanks Kay will print now

Glad you asked that as I was about to ask the same? It looks fab!

Printing right now and maybe that can be tomorrow night's feast. Hubby keeps asking when I'm making one of your curries again! :)

I had it this evening, it was delicious :p, I think your OH will like it, I remember you told me last time, he prefers non veg curries :). This one is super tasty if you make it with mince lamb or beef . If you need any help with the recipe, I am always here to help hun ;) xx

Thanks Kay will print now

Your welcome Jen, like I said to Linda, if you need any help with the recipe, I am always here to help :) xx

Back