Kay's journey to health and happiness

This is the Kay we love to see. Go on girl you can do it. x:)
Have a lovely evening, Im just waiting for company to arrive and then we're having a Chinese night. nomnomnom. Must be good tomorrow onwards...:rolleyes:

Aww thanks hun ;). You'll do fab Bubs, you always do :). Hope you enjoy your yummy Chinese tonight, can't wait to see pics later on your diary. Can you tell, I'm a complete foodie lol :drool: xx

Oh yay, you are sounding so positive again Kay :) Long may this continue!

You really can do this lovely and we will all be here supporting you.

Oh and I love keema curries so will go and check out your recipe ;) xx

Thanks Sammy for sending the positive vibes :vibes::) . This bunny is ready to fly into the 11's next week :character00255: :giggle: .

I love keema curry too, its delish with potato and peas ;) xx

Time for the bunny to hit the pillow me thinks ;). Night night everyone, sleep tight.

Kay xx

imagesWKLB2P0D.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Good morning Kay :)
Just catching up... Glad to hear you sounding more positive! :)
We can do this Kay!! We both want to be in the 10's by Christmas! We can do it!!!!! Xxx

Good morning Kay :)
Just catching up... Glad to hear you sounding more positive! :)
We can do this Kay!! We both want to be in the 10's by Christmas! We can do it!!!!! Xxx

Morning Kathryn :) how are you hun ? Yep I'm trying to get some focus back and have broken things down into mini goals. I would love to be in the 10's by Christmas, that would be a dream. I think there is more chances of you getting there than me lol, I have gained so much, but anyway let's see. We will defo cheer each other on to reach our goals :D. Hope you have a lovely weekend ;).

Kay xx

Morning everyone :wavey:,

Bunny reporting to station :D. Normally by now I would have had 2 coffee's and half a biscuit tin and then breakfast. I am proud to say I have had 2 small green apples and a big cup of green tea and that's it :p. I've also got organised in the kitchen and am making a veg hotpot for tea tonight in the slow cooker which I will be having with some pasta, yummy. Not sure what to have for lunch. I will be hungry by then since I'm not having a brekkie apart from fruit. I was thinking maybe an omelette ? Hmm not sure yet, decisions, decisions. I have made a big shopping list for tomorrow for my food shop at Asda. I will be buying lots of salad stuff for my Salad Challenge next week with the girls.

It feels good being back in control, I like the planning and organising part lol I must be so bored that I'm enjoying writing a shopping list :p hehe . Hope your all having a lovely Saturday. Right I'm going to go for my walk now while it's dry, catch you all later ;).

Kay xx

Well I came back from my walk and made a yummy omelette for lunch. My sister called and is coming after work to join me for tea :p. I love love love my slow cooker, I want to hug it :bighug: but its too hot right now :eek::D hehe . I have made a yummy veg hotpot, I will serve it with some pasta which I will make in the evening. Not sure what we will do for dessert, I think there is some yummy ice cream in the freezer :p. Here is a pic of my veg hotpot bubbling away ;) :-

IMG_1425.JPG (Potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, peas, green beans, onions, red kidney beans, chilli ) All SW friendly :p.

Hope your all having a fab Saturday, will pop back later xx

Thank you so much hun :) yep it would be great to have you join one of the challenges :p. Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it ;). Well done on your 5.5 stone award, that's amazing, your journey is so inspiring. I had my 5.5 stone award a while back but I've lost it now :(, anyway onwards and downwards for the bunny :) . Hope you have a lovely weekend ;).

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:
You will so get that award back & I'll be cheering as you rack up more including the one we all want - target :bunnydance:

am making a veg hotpot for tea tonight in the slow cooker which I will be having with some pasta, yummy.

What time shall I get there?!

feels good being back in control, I like the planning and organising part lol I must be so bored that I'm enjoying writing a shopping list :p hehe . Hope your all having a lovely Saturday. Right I'm going to go for my walk now while it's dry, catch you all later ;).

Thats the Kay we know & love :D

You will so get that award back & I'll be cheering as you rack up more including the one we all want - target :bunnydance:

What time shall I get there?!

Thats the Kay we know & love :D

Hello lovely :wavey:,

Thank you for your lovely words, means a lot to me :hug99:. Do you have a diary hun ? Also what does SJB stand for ? ...the bunny wants to know :p xx

Aww Kay I'm loving this positivity! Your hot pot looks absolutely lush and well done on the walk and yummy omelette, you can do this girl! I think getting your mind in gear is half the battle and you've done that now. :) xxxx

No diary - decided my insane ramblings should stay in my head and handwritten cupcake covered book diary!

Shelley Jelly Belly!

hehe :giggle: your no Jelly Belly hun, you've lost a fantastic 5.5 stones :eek::D . Your doing super which is why the bunny would have loved to have subbed to your diary ;). Oh I like pretty cupcake book :p I have a cupcake maker, I love cupcakes :D . Well I'm glad you've got somewhere to express your thoughts and feel free to come on mine whenever you want, I would love to hear about your progress on your journey :):) xx

Aww Kay I'm loving this positivity! Your hot pot looks absolutely lush and well done on the walk and yummy omelette, you can do this girl! I think getting your mind in gear is half the battle and you've done that now. :) xxxx

Hello hun :p, oh I flippin hope so ! It's a long time coming :D. Was just reading your update on your diary, sounds like you've got some long days ahead . I'm gonna say the same to Von as well, she is going back to full time hours next week, please don't be hard on yourself if you're not able to follow the plan 100%, be kind and give yourself one weeks buffer if you need it just to settle in. Oh its great that you've managed to find a salad bar there :D. Hope you enjoy your first week back at Uni. You know what this means, there will be less of you and Von next week, what will the bunny do ? :( xx

Afternoon bunny! I love your happy posts so much, they bring a smile to my face every time! :)

Your tea looks so yummy I want to join you and your sis :D xx

Glad I make you happy :D:D:D, setting an extra place for you on the table :eat: your always welcome hun ;) xx

I had it this evening, it was delicious :p, I think your OH will like it, I remember you told me last time, he prefers non veg curries :). This one is super tasty if you make it with mince lamb or beef . If you need any help with the recipe, I am always here to help hun ;) xx

It was lovely, clean plates all round Kay and other half and daughter polished off three portions between them. So easy too. Another hit for sure. x

Back