Kay's journey to health and happiness

Mother nature sure hates us... rest up, watch a movie... have some (synned ;)) chocolate and get some rest. It's an excuse to do nothing ;) xxx

Thanks Kally, yep mother nature is a pest :rolleyes:, got really bad cramps at the mo, but taking some tabs for it thanks hun. The bunny doesn't have any chocolate in the house :eek: I did a massive clearout because I'm starting the Salad challenge tomorrow, you will only find leafy green stuff in my kitchen now, hehe ;) xx

Boo to totm arriving just when you've been getting back on your feet! Glad you are determined to carry on with the challenge though, you'll be glad that you did this time next week ;) Hugs for the bunny xx

Hugs back at ya ! :hug99: Woohoo ! We're doing the challenge together now ! :D Good luck for day 1 hun, I know you'll so super ! xx

Oh piffle (or words to that effect)! Bad timing, not that there's really ever a good time for it. Hope the heat and ok work quickly. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks L, I've still got really bad pain :rolleyes: but hopefully by tomorrow I will be better I hope otherwise I may have to switch my exercise day if I'm unable to manage it. Hope you've had a nice day hun :) and good luck for day 1, I hope we all do brill on this challenge :D xx

Boo sucks to being a woman but lets face it it could be worse we could be men :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Hopefully the challenge & loads of fluid with help avoid too much bloat x

PS can I ask some questions ahead of soup challenge as wanted to get making & freezing some this week whilst I'm off work?

Hello Shelley :D, of course you can hun, I am still writing it up its not ready yet, but I have a fair idea in my head :p, just pm me your questions hun and I will do my best to answer them. The Soup challenge is going to be a fab one, I hope you all have your slow cookers and soup makers ready ! :D Hope your having a nice weekend ;) xx

Oh no cramps are getting real bad :(, think I'm going to have some rest and an early night. Hope to catch up with you all tomorrow, I'm still feeling positive and excited about the challenge this week. Feels good to get my focus back and you guys have been an amazing support to me, so thank you so much ;). Night night ladies speak tomorrow xx

images1N035OSE.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

So good to see you posting on my diary again, I was going to send you a map :D. Yep looking forward to doing the challenge, most of all because I'm doing it with all of my friends :hug99:. Together we'll knock the socks off those pounds Linda ! :p xx
Hope u'll be feeling better in the morning - yes let's get rid of this flab!!

Oh no cramps are getting real bad :(, think I'm going to have some rest and an early night. Hope to catch up with you all tomorrow, I'm still feeling positive and excited about the challenge this week. Feels good to get my focus back and you guys have been an amazing support to me, so thank you so much ;). Night night ladies speak tomorrow xx

View attachment 154126Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Sleep tight Bunny.... hope those rotten cramps don't keep you awake. I'm out most of the day tomorrow but salad is packed and I'll be back in the evening. Will TRY and remember to take a pic before I eat it, but i'm usually too keen to dig in lol and forget! x

View attachment 154126Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Oh no, hope they ease off for you and you have a good sleep tonight. :) It's great to 'see' you so positive, it's amazing what getting back on plan can do! Night night Kay :) xxx

Hope you feel better today kay. Have fun doing the challenge this week. You'll do great. X

The bubble will burst

Goooooooooooood Morning everyone ! :D,

I hope you all had a good nights sleep and are feeling great this morning :greenapple:. I am feeling much better today, the tabs worked :p. I have already done 30 minutes exercise for the challenge :p and have got another 30 mins to do later. Also I've drank 1 litre of water already, yippee ! Got another 2 litres 2 go ! I'm having grilled chicken salad for tea later tonight, so looking forward to that. I will post my food diary up later for today. Gosh it seems like ages since I've done that ! :D I hope your all well and having a fab Monday (well as well as can be lol Mondays are never fab, hehe :p). Catch you all later !

Kay xx

Yay! The bouncy bunny is back and raring to go!

Have a fab day one ;) xx

You too Sam ! :p and well done on your fabby loss, your doing brill hun, keep it up :D xx

Your doing fab already :) xx

hehe :giggle: you all are, I'm just reflecting a mirror so the positive vibes bounce back at the bunny :vibes:;) I'm taking it all in xx

Right just finished another round of diaries, off for my walk now...I can't believe I just bunny hopped over the biscuit tin in the kitchen :eek::D yay go me ! Catch you all later, have a lovely day :).

Kay xx

Back