Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hope ur ok Kay ur v quiet? Xx

Important hinges hey? Must be a southern thing lol!

Apple technology has a lot to answer for - and I'm a useless proof reader!

Oops, lol.... and my eyes aren't at their most focussed the morning after another non particularly sleepy night. Sorry Kay! You don't need to go fixing any hinges at all hun :)

Popping in to say hello - hope ur day is going well on Day 2 of challenge?

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Sorry I'm a bit late today :eek:. My whole day started late, woke up with a really bad neck and shoulder pain, I think I need to sort my pillows out :p, I've got a funny neck now where I can only turn on one side. I hope it sorts itself out. Thank god today is a rest day on the challenge so no exercise for me ;). It's day 2 of the challenge and I'm having a chilled out day. I'm doing well with my water intake, I've already drank 2L's yay ! :D I'm going to have haddock with my salad for tea tonight, yummy :). Going to go off now and catch up on diaries, posts and pm's . Hope your all having a lovely day. Speak soon.

Kay xx

Good morning Kay.. Well done on the first day back doing the salad challenge :)
Hope you're feeling better xx

Afternoon Kathryn, hope your having a lovely day hun and well done on losing 6lbs in 2 weeks :eek::D that's so inspiring ;) xx

Be gone yukky cramps! Kay has more important hinges to be doing!!
Have another great day Bunny xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello L :p hope your having a super duper day too hun, need to catch up on your diary in a mo :D xx

Hope you're feeling better this morning Kay. The dreaded star week has struck me today so I'm feeling rather sorry for myself! X

Oh no you too Rosie :sigh:, big hugs :hug99:, hope you feel better soon, take lots of rest, will pop over to your diary in a mo for a good catch up xx

Thanks Kay :) I still can't believe it... Maybe her scales were broken lol xx

Erm I could do with her scales, pass them over ! :D xx

Hope you're feeling much better this morning bunny! Hugs for you and for Rosie, blasted star week has a lot to answer for :mad: xx

Yes it must be something in the air :sigh: were all coming on at the same time, silly TOTM fairy grrrrr . How are you hun ? :p xx

Important hinges hey? Must be a southern thing lol!

Apple technology has a lot to answer for - and I'm a useless proof reader!

lol :D xx

Oops, lol.... and my eyes aren't at their most focussed the morning after another non particularly sleepy night. Sorry Kay! You don't need to go fixing any hinges at all hun :)

hehe :giggle: its ok L xx

Popping in to say hello - hope ur day is going well on Day 2 of challenge?

I've drank 2 litres already Linda only 1 left to go :p. Today is a rest day, that's worked out well since my neck and shoulders are in pain :sigh:. Got my salad ready and prepped for tea tonight :D, hows your day going hun ? xx

popped in to have a read subscribe and be inspired :D

hope your feeling better today x

Yay ! :D You found me ! How are you hun ? Welcome to the nutty bunny's diary ! :p xx

Hi Kay - having a catch up - how are you now lovely?

Oh I'm good thanks Mandy, just a bit of pain in my neck and shoulders, silly pillows :p, how are you lovely and hows your mum doing ? :):) xx

Back