Kay's journey to health and happiness

Oh I'm good thanks Mandy, just a bit of pain in my neck and shoulders, silly pillows :p, how are you lovely and hows your mum doing ? :):) xx

Ouchie :patback: my neck was hurting over the weekend and I ended up with a headache because of it :rolleyes:, have a nice hot bath or put a hot water bottle on it and/or some ibuleve gel, that's what helped mine. Mum is fine thanks, back from holiday and although she's had a bit of an infection seems to be fighting fit again now, thanks for asking xx

...oh I'm late again :eek: going over to the challenge thread then will update Todays Eats on here :p ... fly bunny fly ! :superwoman: xx

Yes it must be something in the air :sigh: were all coming on at the same time, silly TOTM fairy grrrrr . How are you hun ? :p xx

Sorry hun, I've only just seen this. I fine :) Is your neck any better now?

...oh I'm late again :eek: going over to the challenge thread then will update Todays Eats on here :p ... fly bunny fly ! :superwoman: xx

Hehe, you do make me smile :)

Oops, gotta go, bathroom is calling again :eek::D xx

TODAYS EATS

The Salad Challenge DAY 2 :)

Breakfast -
x1 Protein Shake, 100cals = 5 syns

Snack -
x2 Apples

Body Magic -
REST DAY

Lunch -
Green Salad with olives and cherry tomatoes 1 syn

Tea -
Chargrilled Haddock with crispy florette salad and olives and cherry tomatoes 1 syn

Drinks -
3 litres of water (including herbal teas) :)

TOTAL SYNS = 7 :p

Early night for me, me thinks. Night night ladies, hope you all have a good nights sleep, catch up tomorrow ;) xx

TiredBun.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Yay, looks like you are doign great with the salad challenge! So pleased for you :)

Hope you're enjoying your food too, it looks yummy! xxx

Yay, looks like you are doign great with the salad challenge! So pleased for you :)

Hope you're enjoying your food too, it looks yummy! xxx

Helloooooooooooooooooo :D I've missed you lots ! How's Uni going ? Bet your week is flying by now. Well done for sticking with the plan despite your hectic schedule, your doing amazing too hun. And good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I know you will come back with a super duper loss, your so inspiring Bev :p. Hope you have a lovely week :):) xx

Yum I have some haddock languishing in my freezer - might chargrill it with salad. Thanks for the idea x

It was really yum Shelley :D, I'm sure your gonna love it too. Hope your doing well hun :) xx

I've been having problems with mins all morning :( my pages keeps freezing and I lose all my posts :mad:, I'm going to try and type a long post on my diary, let's see if this works :rolleyes: ... xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

I hope your all well. I'm doing ok, I've drank 2 litres of water and have done 1 hour of walking already. I've got my group weigh in tomorrow morning, but I had a sneaky peak this morning and they are showing a gain of 2lbs but I know that's because I am on TOTM :( boo, but my C's scales are 2lbs different roughly, normally so I am hoping for a STS and I will be happy with that.

I was doing a lot of thinking when I went for my walk. September has been a bit of a write off for me because my cousins had come and I gained all that weight. I am just using the last few days of September to get myself back in the zone properly. I counted on the calendar, I have exactly 12 weigh ins from October to 2015 ! :eek: I figured at 2lbs a week I could lose up to 2 stones, that would take me to 10 stones by 2015 :D but I don't want to be too optimistic, I should know of all people, things never work out the way we plan, I'm going to say 1.5 stones and aim to be 10.5 stones by 2015, that's more realistic. That way if I do get to 10 stones then its icing on the cake :p.

To reach my target I have done a brand new spreadsheet for myself where I will log my weekly group weigh in results against my weekly targets. I also hope to do some weeks on my soup challenges in the winter. I will also do normal SW weeks with lots of exercise at the gym. I want to increase the intensity but again :rolleyes: I have to wait till my next hospital appointment which is on Monday 29th September. At this appointment they will discuss my 2nd operation for my back, I know there are strong chances they will tell me to put gym on hold again :sigh:. If that's the case then I may do CC and SW together, because then I will only be relying on diet for my weightloss. There is nothing that will stop me between October and December, the only thing that can which is out of my hands is if I have my 2nd op. I'm trying not to think about that now because I know it will make me panic about lost time, I already feel so behind after the setback of when my cousins came and I gained :(. I will just have to wait till Monday now to see what the docs have to say.

Sorry for my ramblings, I like sharing my goals and aims with everyone :p. Hope your all having a fab week. Catch you all soon.

Kay xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

I hope your all well. I'm doing ok, I've drank 2 litres of water and have done 1 hour of walking already. I've got my group weigh in tomorrow morning, but I had a sneaky peak this morning and they are showing a gain of 2lbs but I know that's because I am on TOTM :( boo, but my C's scales are 2lbs different roughly, normally so I am hoping for a STS and I will be happy with that.

I was doing a lot of thinking when I went for my walk. September has been a bit of a write off for me because my cousins had come and I gained all that weight. I am just using the last few days of September to get myself back in the zone properly. I counted on the calendar, I have exactly 12 weigh ins from October to 2015 ! :eek: I figured at 2lbs a week I could lose up to 2 stones, that would take me to 10 stones by 2015 :D but I don't want to be too optimistic, I should know of all people, things never work out the way we plan, I'm going to say 1.5 stones and aim to be 10.5 stones by 2015, that's more realistic. That way if I do get to 10 stones then its icing on the cake :p.

To reach my target I have done a brand new spreadsheet for myself where I will log my weekly group weigh in results against my weekly targets. I also hope to do some weeks on my soup challenges in the winter. I will also do normal SW weeks with lots of exercise at the gym. I want to increase the intensity but again :rolleyes: I have to wait till my next hospital appointment which is on Monday 29th September. At this appointment they will discuss my 2nd operation for my back, I know there are strong chances they will tell me to put gym on hold again :sigh:. If that's the case then I may do CC and SW together, because then I will only be relying on diet for my weightloss. There is nothing that will stop me between October and December, the only thing that can which is out of my hands is if I have my 2nd op. I'm trying not to think about that now because I know it will make me panic about lost time, I already feel so behind after the setback of when my cousins came and I gained :(. I will just have to wait till Monday now to see what the docs have to say.

Sorry for my ramblings, I like sharing my goals and aims with everyone :p. Hope your all having a fab week. Catch you all soon.

Kay xx

Good on you Kay - that sounds like a workable plan and I know you can do it :)

A fantastic goal in my opinion Kay and very doable! You're not rambling hun, just making plans for the next few months and we are here to listen anyway.

I wish you all the luck in the world as I'm sure we all do :) xx

Btw, I've had problems with minis today too. It's been slow opening pages and posting. Just lost this post once grrr, will see if it works now...

Afternoon lovely -its good to have mini aims and goals to work towards. Its good to set them as small ones as they are then more achievable.

If its any consolation (and I know you love your gym) its not the end of the world if you can't exercise, I've lost all my weight with no exercise at all. So please don't put pressure on yourself if you cant make it to the gym or even do as much as you would like whilst there.

You have all the tools to hand that you need to achieve your target ( will and determination, plus the support you get from minis)

Look forward and not back Kay you will do this with bells on! xx

A fantastic goal in my opinion Kay and very doable! You're not rambling hun, just making plans for the next few months and we are here to listen anyway.

I wish you all the luck in the world as I'm sure we all do :) xx

Btw, I've had problems with minis today too. It's been slow opening pages and posting. Just lost this post once grrr, will see if it works now...

Thanks Sam, I'm gonna give it my best shot, but with me something always gets in the way :rolleyes:, let's see :) xx

Afternoon lovely -its good to have mini aims and goals to work towards. Its good to set them as small ones as they are then more achievable.

If its any consolation (and I know you love your gym) its not the end of the world if you can't exercise, I've lost all my weight with no exercise at all. So please don't put pressure on yourself if you cant make it to the gym or even do as much as you would like whilst there.

You have all the tools to hand that you need to achieve your target ( will and determination, plus the support you get from minis)

Look forward and not back Kay you will do this with bells on! xx

Woopsy can't do any negative chat bout myself here or I will get a telling off :D. Yes I hope I can be strong enough to reach my goals :). Your a huge inspiration Sheila, can't wait till the day I get to target :p. Thank u for your lovely words, your such an amazing friend :hug99:.

Kay xx

Back