Kay's journey to health and happiness

You'd better log on missus!! Good luck but I know you're a loser :) :)
I'm going to watch bake off too if I can stay awake and then to bed so will say goodnight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh shucks u gone to bed ? I thought we would discuss all those yummy cakes ? :D Night night L, hope you get a good nights sleep ;) xx

I've never watched it properly hun, only ever had it on in the background. Really don't think I could sit and watch all those yummy cakes being made without giving into temptation :rolleyes:

Whatever those scales say tomorrow just remember you've had a fantastic week on the challenges so no hiding bunny ok? :p

Enjoy your programme :) xx

hehe :p, I know it is very hard not to want to eat cake with that on in the background ! Hmm about the hiding tomorrow :hide: ...can't promise anything :D xx

Hey Kay, how did you enjoy bake off? The layer cake looked a bit dense and dry to me but wow baklava :p xx

Yep I did :faint2: nearly fainted Rosie watching all those yummy cakes ! I liked the final challenge when they made all those fancy cakes, corrrrrrrrrr why does bake off have to come on a day before my weigh in ? :D hehe xx

Ha it's difficult isnt it! I made sw tiramisu so I felt quite indulgent :)
Yes I love the patisserie/afternoon tea stuff, my kinda cakes, hard to make though when you are as delicate as a bulldozer lol
Final next week, I want Richard to win! Xx

Yep Richard has won star baker for 5 weeks, I think he'll pretty much win :D, although I thought the other guy did really well today too. Yummy tiramisu, I want the recipe :p please share. I'm good with attention to detail but I'm not the worlds best baker :rolleyes:, wish I was but maybe for my diet that's a good thing :D. Okie tokie early night for me now, I've got weigh in in the morning, night night hun xx

Off to bed now ladies before I turn into miss stressyhead, yes its that time of the week again :rolleyes:, I hate Wednesday nights, I never sleep. I will post my results in the afternoon, if I'm not online, you will all know why :p. Night night everyone.

Kay xx

Pipkin-sleeping-300x199.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Omg ! :banghead: Can't go to sleep ! Someone's annoying car alarm has been going off for the past flippin hour ! and now its caused for someones house alarm to go off too ! It's sounds like a flippin fire drill in the street :mad:. I need my sleep, the bunny needs to sleep :(.

Grr, I slept for couple of hours but woke with joint pain again. Think I'm going to have to ring for consultant appointment :( this is doing my head in.
Hope they sorted the car alarm! I hate it when that happens and they get ignored :(

Oh shucks u gone to bed ? I thought we would discuss all those yummy cakes ? :D Night night L, hope you get a good nights sleep ;) xx

I watched it but was falling asleep. Hubby said I looked grey with tiredness and sent me to bed lol. I read for a little while, TENS buzzing, then slept till half twelve, when something woke me. Had to go to the loo, but then slept again, surprisingly, till half three. Now I'm wide awake and feels like my knees are going to explode from the inside outwards. It feels like they're filled with boiling hot porridge or something, the only way I can describe it. :(

Those cakes were so complicated when you think they'd be eaten in less than a minute!! I think the baklava looked amazing, especially Richards, I could have eaten the lot!!

Good luck later Miss Bunny, I have a feeling your worrying is unnecessary and you'll be giving us great news later today. Hmm much later as it's silly o'clock. Guess I should go fetch some cold packs and try and sleep again. See you later hun x

Greetings everyone ! :D

This is just a quick flying visit from the bunny. I am having a day off from the challenge today, I am off out now to see my sister for lunch. I will be back in a couple of hours to reply back to posts. I am a hippity hoppity bunny today because :bunnydance: ...

I lost 4lbs !! :D

I'm now back in the 11's. Whoop ! Kick arse bunny is back ! :p I will change my stats once I return. I am so happy I decided to do the challenge this week, I am hoping for more to come off by next week. Even though I am having a day off today, I'm not gonna get too crazy, I don't want to ruin my hard work. :)

I will update my stats on my return. Have a nice day everyone, catch you all once I'm back ! :D

Kay xx

Greetings everyone ! :D

This is just a quick flying visit from the bunny. I am having a day off from the challenge today, I am off out now to see my sister for lunch. I will be back in a couple of hours to reply back to posts. I am a hippity hoppity bunny today because :bunnydance: ...

I lost 4lbs !! :D

I'm now back in the 11's. Whoop ! Kick arse bunny is back ! :p I will change my stats once I return. I am so happy I decided to do the challenge this week, I am hoping for more to come off by next week. Even though I am having a day off today, I'm not gonna get too crazy, I don't want to ruin my hard work. :)

I will update my stats on my return. Have a nice day everyone, catch you all once I'm back ! :D

Kay xx

Omg Kay what a loss!! well done :D Have a lovely day with your sis :) xx

Back