Kay's journey to health and happiness

Good morning hun, hope you have a lovely day whatever you're up to :) x

I've had a good day thanks Kally, hope you did too hun :) xx

Hehe! Think I just lost track of time yesterday :rolleyes:

Not been up to too much, another lazy weekend lol although feel like tearing my hair out right now as son has been a little s*d about doing his homework. Gets me proper stressed it does :mad: Anyway, all done now so I can try to calm down again. Kids :D

Well done on your workout at the gym yesterday! I bet you were so glad to get back there.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend hun xx

Hello lovely, sorry you've been having troubles, re the homework thing with your son, glad its all sorted out now. Hope you managed some chillout time for yourself :). Yep it was nice going back to the gym after a long time. As the weather gets colder think my walks will stop and I will be going gym more ;). Hope you've enjoyed your weekend hun xx

Wow Kay I'm very impressed with your gym workout. I will have to go some next week to beat that.:D I've been clearing out all the junk the previous owners had left in the summer house. Now we have to go and dump it all. Better hurry before the recycling centre closes. Take care, I'll check in later xx

Aww thanks Sue, yep you do get a buzz after a good workout :p. Well done for clearing up and getting organised with your summer home, bet you've burnt loads of calories too, some fab body magic there :D. Good luck for tomorrow, I hope you do super on The Soup Challenge ! xx

Evening everyone :D,

I've had a fairly chilled out day today. I was on youtube watching vids that people had posted of their pets. I came across some real cute ones and some really funny ones :giggle:. Although buns are my favourite, I do like all animals. I love cute little puppies. My friend used to have a Shih Tzu , he was gorgeous. I started to look at their vids and then came across this one. I kind of felt sorry for the poor fella at the end of the vid, but you can't help yourself from laughing either, but luckily Rambo did not get hurt (Rambo is his name), the owner does make that clear at the end of the vid :D. Thought I'd share it with you all :-

Puppy vs. Mirror - YouTube

I'm just off to update my challenge thread, will be back on here later. Hope you've all had a fab weekend :p.

Kay xx

Good evening Kay.. You're doing fantastically well on your challenge, well done!
I saw this on fb and thought of you.... 1412540772250.jpg

Good evening Kay.. You're doing fantastically well on your challenge, well done!
I saw this on fb and thought of you.... View attachment 155507

Aww thanks Kathryn, he's a lop bunny and well cute, I love lops :D. Did you see my vid of the Shih Tzu puppy ? :p xx

Okie tokie, I have my weigh in for the challenge tomorrow morning so going to have an early night. Night night everyone sleep well and catch up with you all tomorrow :). xx

sleeping_bunny-t2.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Good Morning everyone :eek: ,
It's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing !!! I've got my hat on in bed :gen125:. Okie tokie off to check the results on the challenge thread :D xx

Well I weighed myself this morning for the challenge and since last Monday, I have lost 3lbs :), very happy with that. That means since Thursday (my group weigh in) I have lost another pound. I hope I haven't confused you all already :p hehe. Okay off to produce the results spreadsheet now, everyone has had such amazing losses this morning, its truly inspiring and I'm very happy for everyone ! :D:D xx

Kay that's fab!! So glad you've got your mojo back!
XxX

Well I weighed myself this morning for the challenge and since last Monday, I have lost 3lbs :), very happy with that. That means since Thursday (my group weigh in) I have lost another pound. I hope I haven't confused you all already :p hehe. Okay off to produce the results spreadsheet now, everyone has had such amazing losses this morning, its truly inspiring and I'm very happy for everyone ! :D:D xx

Well done kay, you're definitely back in the groove xx

Well done again and I love today's bunny avatar! :)

Well done Kay - isn't it great to get back on track - not that I am at the mo - I'm going to the soup challenge this week - realise I'm too late to join the official one so will do it from the sidelines!!

Back